No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*still crossing fingers* 12 Joes for LJ....12 Joes for LJ...12 Joes for LJ....

Wood morning, Woohoos. I am up insanely early after a sleepless night. I wasn't the only one with insomnia last night--kids and hubby were up at 6 a.m. I had to storm downstairs to send the little ones back to bed (6 a.m. during vacation!? What the heck!?? If they think I'm dealing with whiny grouchy-pants all day, they've got another thing coming!) and now I just don't want to toss and turn in bed anymore. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Don't worry Sarai, I think you're pretty safe with that one

*runz*

You can't resist...this!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Wood morning, Woohoos. I am up insanely early after a sleepless night. I wasn't the only one with insomnia last night--kids and hubby were up at 6 a.m. I had to storm downstairs to send the little ones back to bed (6 a.m. during vacation!? What the heck!?? If they think I'm dealing with whiny grouchy-pants all day, they've got another thing coming!) and now I just don't want to toss and turn in bed anymore. *sigh*
        *squishy huggles LJ* I can sympathize, I was awake until 4am But I did get to lie in till 10

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Oh but I can....... but only if Martin's not around

Hey look.... I found his wp by Humanitiespotential skulking in my Artworks folder and couldn't resist turning it into a sig....

Edit: She hasn't been on GW since early November I hope she's ok

Comment

*yawns*
          *waves*
          *huggles*
          *misses HP *
          *goes to bed*
          sigpic

Comment

Depends how you want him, facing, profile, standing up, sitting, kneeling, lying down or crouched

<lazy snip>

<lazy snip>

Any good?
            *img tags left in for reference

Oh...I like this position....err I mean picture!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Look what kind of awesomely cute and ...awesome presents Santa brought me!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzzzzznad-SS-2.png= http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Other%20formats/th_zzzzzzss-nad--3.png

Thanks, Amanda! Luv 'em!

...I also love staring at pretty stuff. Obsessively.
            *nods*

Well, only because you said 'please', for I never do Late Night...
            Remind me later if you don't see it tonight.
            Glad you like them! You're sig you made the other day reminded me that you like Helen/Tesla...

*huggles Oma*

You really should post here more often.......

*stares at sig*

.... yes, definitely you should
            Gorgeous!!

Oh Puuuuukkie, don't forget to........

Oh, you meant later..........
            Hey! Is this Jumble thunking Jack/RDA?!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *huggles seven Silers close*

*huggles 5 RDA's*

Who is a PTB, after all he's under the woohoo tree!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Hey! Is this Jumble thunking Jack/RDA?!

*huggles 5 RDA's*

Who is a PTB, after all he's under the woohoo tree!
              Nope, you're wrong again! I was thunking my brilliant artworking abilities It takes a lot of skill and effort to make RDA look that good

And I see you've noticed it's Wednesday Didn't you see the disclaimer?

Btw Amanda, the pic on the left of the Coopie wp, I don't think I have that one Can you post it please?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                So... get your Brad's to write the movie(s) and if I like them I'll get my AT's to act in them...
                Yes!

(((LJ)))) Kids should sleep in the morning...

Ok...weird day so far...brother appologized...I fell in the gutter(literally) and my finger(pink) got trapped between a wall and a door and going out to dinner and movies tonight...
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Nope, you're wrong again! I was thunking my brilliant artworking abilities It takes a lot of skill and effort to make RDA look that good

And I see you've noticed it's Wednesday Didn't you see the disclaimer?

Btw Amanda, the pic on the left of the Coopie wp, I don't think I have that one Can you post it please?
                    Suuure...you just keep telling yourself that.

Oh...it is a Wednesday... Though non-wednesdays have never stopped us! Muhwahaha!

I have a pic that you don't have?

Here it is

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Suuure...you just keep telling yourself that.
                      Wood I lie to myself?

That's why I like working with Martin, so much less effort involved since he's already utterly thunkable

Oh...it is a Wednesday... Though non-wednesdays have never stopped us! Muhwahaha!

I have a pic that you don't have?

Here it is

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...919-0060xb.jpg
                      Only because it's Coopie Thanks

Comment

Comment

Jumble, I love the eppies one! *Happy Sigh*

Oh at last!!! I can admit my loathing for AT!

Seriously, how unfair is it that she's gorgeous, talented, AND she gets to work with Martin? Plus the fact that she's actually NICE! Way to make the rest of us feel inferior and green with envy
                          Yeah, I love AT.
                          Oh, no, wait... I...
                          I'm confused

Glad you like them! You're sig you made the other day reminded me that you like Helen/Tesla...

I was really impressed you made a Helen/Niko WP. That's weird. I know, because I once did a Helen/John sig...
                          *hugs*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Jumble, I love the eppies one! *Happy Sigh*
                            Thanks

It was a bit of a cheat, because I suddenly realised I'd not done it But then I realised it was an opportunity to use that pic *sigh*

Yeah, I love AT.
                            Oh, no, wait... I...
                            I'm confused

I was really impressed you made a Helen/Niko WP. That's weird. I know, because I once did a Helen/John sig...
                            *hugs*
                            When are you not?

Comment

*Dances nekkid*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks

It was a bit of a cheat, because I suddenly realised I'd not done it But then I realised it was an opportunity to use that pic *sigh*

When are you not?
                                No, no no! No cheat. Artistic freedom. *nods*

And

*Dances nekkid*
                                *runs circles around LJ. Nekkid.*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X