No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Jann* Have you sorted out those brothers of yours yet?

Ok, so this is what initially made me think it could be Martin...

...but now that I've played with the pics, I'm pretty sure it's not

Spoiler:

Oh well, can't win 'em all

Comment

Jumble; nope...Tim(the money one) still hasn't come home yet I am going to the movies with his GF in 40 min though
      Other brother(Thijs) is just plain funny atm He made dinner, cleaned some stuff and let the dog out Charm offensive

Awww for it not being Martin! Well...sometimes you win sometimes you loose!

Oh and had to go to the vet with the dog again She lost some weight but still big problems with ears(got stuff for that) and all the "old age" problems
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *flops into thread*
        Well, I was going to be home by now, but am still at Mum & Dad's:
        Spoiler:
        Just as I was about to leave, my nan's dog got sick - he had somehing called a catastrophe which is kind of like a stroke, and he died about an hour later. My nan's devastated and we're all really upset

Anyway, *hugs* to the sickly woohoos and *happy dances* for the ones who've had good news, and happy 8th day of Martinmas!
        sigpic

Comment

*phew* back in Leeds now, still with a few days off though, yay!

Happy Eighth Day of Martinmas Everyone

*flops into thread*
          Spoiler:
          Just as I was about to leave, my nan's dog got sick - he had somehing called a catastrophe which is kind of like a stroke, and he died about an hour later. My nan's devastated and we're all really upset

Anyway, *hugs* to the sickly woohoos and *happy dances* for the ones who've had good news, and happy 8th day of Martinmas!
          That's awful news, hope you and your family are getting on ok hun *hugs*

Comment

*squishy huggles* for LJ, Josi, Amanda, Jann and anyone else who needs them!

I've had a productive hour while Naomi was asleep on my knee

Only 4 behind now

Shopping Rant
            Spoiler:
            Can someone please remind me NEVER to let husband go with son shopping for clothes!!!! Especially when they go into Plymouth! Every [email protected] time they come home with stuff that doesn't fit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Nope, that's Eh-T's job

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Nope, she's supposed to stand ready with a gag in case I'm about to say something really stoopid/embarrassing/guttery, or all of the above

And here I thought my job was to remind him I'm the woman who asked about his birthday and point to Jumble and say "she made me do it".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Jumble; nope...Tim(the money one) still hasn't come home yet I am going to the movies with his GF in 40 min though
                Other brother(Thijs) is just plain funny atm He made dinner, cleaned some stuff and let the dog out Charm offensive
                He's obviously hoping to stay on your right side so that he'll get fed

Awww for it not being Martin! Well...sometimes you win sometimes you loose!

Oh and had to go to the vet with the dog again She lost some weight but still big problems with ears(got stuff for that) and all the "old age" problems
                Yeah, wood have been cool if it had been him, but I guess the coal miner pic was the only cameo

'Old age' problems? She has my sympathy

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *squishy huggles* for LJ, Josi, Amanda, Jann and anyone else who needs them!

I've had a productive hour while Naomi was asleep on my knee

Only 4 behind now

Shopping Rant
                Spoiler:
                Can someone please remind me NEVER to let husband go with son shopping for clothes!!!! Especially when they go into Plymouth! Every [email protected] time they come home with stuff that doesn't fit.
                Nice work

Maybe you should introduce him to the intriguing (and probably unwelcome ) idea of trying things on

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                And here I thought my job was to remind him I'm the woman who asked about his birthday and point to Jumble and say "she made me do it".
                Noooooooo!!! You're supposed to help me stay unobtrusively in the background with my mouth firmly shut!!

Is anyone else having problems uploading pics to PB? I'm having to try several times for each pic.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs everyone we're all sad and drained but as Jumble said, at least he didn't suffer. Going back to Oxford tomorrow now.

*huggles everyone*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I took a quick look at Teenage Space Vampires last night (more like this morning ), starring a very young Robin Dunne (Billy) ....

About ten minutes in, Billy and his friend are watching a slideshow of some old pictures of coal miners who found a huge diamond, and guess who's in one of the pics?

I'd recognise that bottom lip anywhere

That's hilarious. RD is adorkable and who knew MW did cameos in more the Stargate SG1!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        That's hilarious. RD is adorkable and who knew MW did cameos in more the Stargate SG1!
                        *puts up hand* I did!

I found these in 'The Impossible Elephant' a while back...

In fact, it seems the only show he's done that he hasn't put in a cameo appearance is Sanctuary

Maybe that's something else we should ask him about

*adds to list*

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

*huggles LJ for flu*

*huggles Jann for brothers.*

*huggles WB for food poisoning*

*huggles Josiane for Granmum's poor doggie*

*huggles Amanda for great exam results* (FWIW, if you were my kid, and you came home with a pass, I wouldn't give a chuff what stuffin' grade it was. Then again, I wouldn't give a stuff if you chose the clean toilets for a living so long as it made you happy. JMO. )

*huggles Sarai for being home* and hope that means we'll see more of you.

*huggles Oma for awesome artwork, but in a slightly jealous way since Benjabubs dropped daytime naps over a year ago *

Spoiler:

This is more what mine is like (combined with two of his cousins )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNy7Yc0Z5o

Warning: Earplugs Required

*huggles Jenn for yet another great "best MW moment.*

*huggles Jumble for great screen caps. Giggles slightly and dirty Martin.*

*huggles all the woohoos, just because.*

Happy 8th Day of Martinmas!
                          sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*
                            Spoiler:

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that!

But it's a lot better than a D And you can try harder next time

*the teeniest bit* being?? Certainly not the butt

<snipped for space>
                            Exactly! Because a D won't transfer A C does!

shhh...I thunked the butt for a second there.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            ((((((Josi))))) That's so sad! *huggles family of Josi too*

((((Amanda))))) Your parents should be happy that you passed! I say YAY for that!! A or a B or a C, IMHO it doesn't matter! I do have to say that our learning "climate" in here is different...we're happy when we pass and the mark doesn't really matter (except when it's really high lol)

*huggles all others too*
                            Wait...I thought Americans were the ones that weren't supposed to care about the grades?
                            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Evening Woohoos!

*huggles Josiane for Granmum's poor doggie*

*huggles Amanda for great exam results* (FWIW, if you were my kid, and you came home with a pass, I wouldn't give a chuff what stuffin' grade it was. Then again, I wouldn't give a stuff if you chose the clean toilets for a living so long as it made you happy. JMO
                            . )

*huggles Sarai for being home* and hope that means we'll see more of you.

*huggles Oma for awesome artwork, but in a slightly jealous way since Benjabubs dropped daytime naps over a year ago *

Spoiler:

This is more what mine is like (combined with two of his cousins )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNy7Yc0Z5o

Warning: Earplugs Required

<snipped for space again>
                            *huggles Cags to pieces* I wish my parents were like that...I have no desire to be a teacher but that's what they're making me do because they won't let me study science unless I study science to be a teacher. It just really...sucks. I don't like talking in front of people and I don't like teenagers...why the heck would I want to spend every day of my adult life teaching them?

At your son and his cousins, they're so cute but oh my word, how did you survive? Do you still have your hearing?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *huggles Cags to pieces* I wish my parents were like that...I have no desire to be a teacher but that's what they're making me do because they won't let me study science unless I study science to be a teacher. It just really...sucks. I don't like talking in front of people and I don't like teenagers...why the heck would I want to spend every day of my adult life teaching them?

Once you have done your studying, really, who's to say you can't do whatever the heck you like with those qualifications? Amanda, you'll be a fully fledged adult by the time you're done with all this (not that you're not really now IMO but, absolutely when study is over you will). Your parents or anyone else cannot tell you what to do with your life. If they want to be unhappy about your choices, well, then that's their problem. So long as you are happy. That's what matters. Frankly, if they don't like it, they'll get over it.

At your son and his cousins, they're so cute but oh my word, how did you survive? Do you still have your hearing?
                              Umm...what?

Actually it's easier when all three of them are together; they keep each other occupied. When it's me home alone with Benjabubs I literally spend my whole time keeping him amused - drawing, painting, making playdough models, joining in play games... I get no housework done at all... Gosh it's a hard life!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

*waves*

Happy Martinmas to you all!

Oh and Joe has updated again... and now I just want to go give him a hug

I'll try and pop in again before you finish partying

*waves and sneaks out again*

Comment

Working...
                                X