The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Jann*

I'm watching one of those soppy Christmas movies where the dad has been jailed for something he didn't do, right before Christmas, and his three kids have run off to Washington to ask President Hoover to help get dad home for Christmas, when suddenly I hear this unmistakeable voice - it's Don Davis

Just thought I'd share that

Comment

Happy 6th Day of Martinmas Everyone !

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *hugs back* That makes me sound like a whiner I still don't wknw why I m doing this...probably because the rest of the year it is fun.

All my predictions weree acurate today...boss said his "chrimstas dinner ruined" line and on one moment the whole bar was full with dishes(only glasses) and the time we were done I should have made bets on that!
      *squishy huggles Jann*

You're not a whiner hun, a glutton for punishment perhaps ...

*more huggles for going back today as well*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Morning everyone!

Doctor Who:
      Spoiler:
      Way to top the Daleks and Davros and the Master! And my goodness but John Simm does an impressive brand of crazy!

I both can't wait for and am also dreading the second part on New Year's Day
      Spoiler:
      I know, I couldn't believe that bit, the way they kept it completely secret was incredible!! Odds on though that they are nasty timelords, Timothy Dalton plays nasty so well !

I really do love John Simm, he's such a fantastic actor. Was going mad at Dave last night as he still hasn't seen Life on Mars, State of Play or Human Traffic!! He plays the Master so well, but I must say there were aspects last night that made me think he was going to turn around and be good rather than evil. We will see...

I know, I'm really dreading it too. Really can't take to any of the pictures of this new guy, let's hope he comes across better on screen

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *waves to Jann*

I'm watching one of those soppy Christmas movies where the dad has been jailed for something he didn't do, right before Christmas, and his three kids have run off to Washington to ask President Hoover to help get dad home for Christmas, when suddenly I hear this unmistakeable voice - it's Don Davis

What a lovely surprise . The men have commandeered the TV for Boxing Day football

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Happy 6th Day of Martinmas Everyone !

What a lovely surprise . The men have commandeered the TV for Boxing Day football
        How did you let that happen?????

Yes it was, so nice to see him

I now appear to be watching an odd version of Snow White........... but anything's better than football

*huggles Sarai*

Edit: One of the seven dwarfs if over six feet tall

Comment

*jogz in...nekkid*

So I may...and or may not...be coming home with one of those song ebook reader things, we might be getting them for a really uberly good price...maybe I so want one...and technically my Dad's getting one...but if all goes according to plan... *crosses fingers*

Because ya know...that means I can put fics and those classic books on it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*waves to Jann*

Awww so sweet!

and...*waves back followed by a tackle huggle*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *squishy huggles Jann*

You're not a whiner hun, a glutton for punishment perhaps ...

*more huggles for going back today as well*
            Tsss...but yes...I'm asking for it...but it will be worth it when I go shopping soon

*huggles back* Today and tomorrow left

We were supposed to have a sort of "christmas dinner" with my brothers today, but call it fate, work of my brother just called and they needed him...so he went to work

I think my family is a bit workaholic

EDIT: aww Snow white...brings back memories...I was in a musical where we did a newer version of it(snow white was unlucky and started to eat lots of choc(making her fat) and drunk a lot)...surprise, surprise...I was the drunken bartender in the play
            sigpic

Comment

Happy 6th day of Martinmas
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Awww so sweet!

and...*waves back followed by a tackle huggle*

Tsss...but yes...I'm asking for it...but it will be worth it when I go shopping soon

*huggles back* Today and tomorrow left

We were supposed to have a sort of "christmas dinner" with my brothers today, but call it fate, work of my brother just called and they needed him...so he went to work

I think my family is a bit workaholic
                It certainly seems so

EDIT: aww Snow white...brings back memories...I was in a musical where we did a newer version of it(snow white was unlucky and started to eat lots of choc(making her fat) and drunk a lot)...surprise, surprise...I was the drunken bartender in the play
                Perfect casting

Amanda I have no idea what an ebook reader is, but I hope you get one

*waves to Jasmina*
                Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Some meaningless and unimportant spamming!

Hey Jumbly!
                  sigpic

Comment

There's nothing meaningless and unimportant about Martinpicspamming

In fact, I think I'll join you

Comment

Comment

And I'll add a different kind of Wood

Martin Wood

and Martina Woohood

sigpic

Comment

*Pauses to THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

And I'll add a different kind of Wood

Martin Wood

and Martina Woohood

Poor Martina, she's so tiny!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Poor Martina, she's so tiny!
                                But she's cuter that way. The adults aren't so cute...

Spoiler:
                                I have Amanda Tapping

Sam Carter

and Jasmina too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X