The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's my new answer to everything.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      And get very excited about seeing Martin's tool.

*looks around*
      Sorry
      *nods*
      For it always does the trick
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, I'm a bad Woohoo. I got distracted last night and forgot to leave a message for Jumble with Oma1.

I hadn't remembered until I was going to bed and by then it was really too late.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Don't worry RiG, Oma is sending more messages over the weekend as they come in. You have to time to write something. And even if you don't, I'm sure if you leave a message on here Jumble will see it when she catches up .

Comment

Dang it! Well that was a missed opportunity! If I'd thought to warn Suz about Joe's blog and the expected reaction, she could have had a vidcam handy

*sees Josi's post*

*demands* What have you all done to Josi!!

*runs*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              Dang it! Well that was a missed opportunity! If I'd thought to warn Suz about Joe's blog and the expected reaction, she could have had a vidcam handy

*sees Josi's post*

*demands* What have you all done to Josi!!

*runs*

I only look innocent, you know, never actually claimed I was...
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Don't worry RiG, Oma is sending more messages over the weekend as they come in. You have to time to write something. And even if you don't, I'm sure if you leave a message on here Jumble will see it when she catches up .
                  Thank you, Oma just left me a message so I'm going off to prepare ...something... for Jumble.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Hi, Suz just popping in before running to catch the train home.

Couldn't somebody have warned me? I mean, I didn't know who Joe is. I thought you meant another of her friends on here. I handed her the sheets of messages I'd printed off and said 'Oh, and Joe dedicated his blog to you today'. I wasn't prepared for the reaction! It went something like this -

"OMG! OMG! O.M.G.! " at which point I started to panic and called a nurse!

Mum: "No no, I'm fine! But OMG!"
                    Me: "What? What is it???"
                    Mum: "Joe is the Joe! Joe Mallozzi! One of the Stargate powers that be! For crying out loud! How did he know?"
                    Me: "Well I'm guessing one of the Gimpsers or Woohoos told him. You mean, really one of the Stargate people? Really?"
                    Mum: "Yes, really, but..................OMG! What did they tell him? If they told him about my, um, affection for Martin..........OMG! He might tell him!"
                    Nurse: "Julie, you need to calm down!"
                    Mum: "Yes, ok, I'm fine, really I'm fine. I just, OMG!"

Once she'd really calmed down, she looked at all the messages. She was amazed at how many there were, and all the trouble that you all went to for her. And then she saw the picture from Dee (snap out of it?) and giggled so much I thought her stitches would burst!

I left her looking a bit tearful (in a happy way) and definitely a lot perkier than when I arrived, so THANK YOU ALL for doing that for her.

The doctor said if she behaves like a model patient she might be allowed home on Sunday, so fingers crossed!

I won't be able to get on here for a couple of days, but hopefully Jo will be able to give you updates.

Thanks again everyone, bye for now.

Suz xxx
                    Thanks for the update. I'm glad she liked the stuff...I hope she gets better soon!!!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Thank for the update Suz. Glad to hear Jumble is doing better and will be home soon... although I can't imagine her as a "model patient".
                    Me neither, earlier a patient like Jack...

If she still remembers who Jack is

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    And get very excited about seeing Martin's tool.

*looks around*
                    Sorry
                    *snort*
                    *fals into gutter*

Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a closeup pic of Woohood?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I was perusing the thread a came across one of those Elfyourself vids with Martin and Joe in it, among others, so I went to make my own elf vid but... I have no idea how to save it and share it here on GW! I tried and failed miserably.

Anyone know how to do that? Sorry, I can't remember who made the video.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          I was perusing the thread a came across one of those Elfyourself vids with Martin and Joe in it, among others, so I went to make my own elf vid but... I have no idea how to save it and share it here on GW! I tried and failed miserably.

Anyone know how to do that? Sorry, I can't remember who made the video.
                          Try clicking on the link to email to friends and email it to yourself to get the link.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/NUqOyrsx2FhpLujXCJ0X

This is me and my closest 4 cousins age wise
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Try clicking on the link to email to friends and email it to yourself to get the link.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/NUqOyrsx2FhpLujXCJ0X

This is me and my closest 4 cousins age wise
                            Thank you! Nice video!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, here is my card for Jumble...

Spoiler:

What do ya think? Does it need work? Should I sign it? What?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Well I definately think you should say who it's from. But other than that, it's great!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X