X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

T H U N K

*daydreams*

Did you see what Dee posted a couple of pages back...think we might have another convert
    The Dan pic? Oh yeah

EDIT: See ^ that's the problem, there's a part of me that worries that I'll never see RD in the same way again .
    ROFL! I was trying to figure out what the heck it had to do with RDA

Considering what Lister and Crighton (sp?) were doing (with the hoover pipe) in the ep I just watched, I don't think it's our fault that the show looks guttery

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos!!!

It's Christmas Eve (HOORAY) so I shan't be around much, I don't think. Lots of cleaning and cooking (and can you believe, last minute shopping? ) to do

Also - the wholefamily are over, and my brother has stunk out the couch with his 'need to have a shower and change my clothes' stinkiness...

...I don't know why I felt the need to tell you that...

Anywoo, I popped in to show you this!

Spoiler:

HUBBA HUBBA!!! Luvnjack made me this for SS!! Isn't it HOT?!?!?! *drools*

Thank you LJ!!!!! Merry Martinmas

Edit: Oops, thunky thunky stretchage!
      sigpic

Comment

*grins so big my face hurts* Glad you like it! I had a heck of a time with it, but I'm very please with how it turned out! Merry Christmas!

*lllllllllllllllick!*
        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of songs that stick in the brain, there's an advert on atm (I have no idea what it's for, I just see people dancing and hear the song) that's been driving me nuts because I knew the song but couldn't place it Well I just found it here. It's totally obscure I know, but it's one that takes me back to 1968
          Last edited by Jumble; 23 December 2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *grins so big my face hurts* Glad you like it! I had a heck of a time with it, but I'm very please with how it turned out! Merry Christmas!

*lllllllllllllllick!*
            It turned out brilliant *hugs LJ*

*hugs Bekki too* You want to watch out though, I can see Oma snurching that

Edit: Smeg-Ups
            Last edited by Jumble; 23 December 2009, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Brilliant aren't they?!

Off to bed, WoodNight !! *huggles*

Comment

Brilliant aren't they?!

Off to bed, WoodNight !! *huggles*
                They are

WoodNight *huggles Sarai*

Comment

*giggles you all make me laugh*

*huggles woohoos tightly*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Just because I still have the pics doesn't mean I thunk him It's just as well I did keep them because people are always asking me for them I have pics of PDL, AT, DK, CJ, MS etc etc, but for PSing purposes ONLY!!!
                  Suuuuuuuuuuuure...I believe you:rolleyes;

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *watches as snowballs miss her by a mile* Man Jumble....in your old...err....young age...you don't have the best aim.

Speaking of woohoo SS...I really need to clean my room so I can get my laptop back According to my mother you can still get "grounded" even when you're 18 and a half
                  *hugs* Parents shouldn't ground their children...then again, I've always been innocent and never been grounded in my life (or got something taken away from me) *is such a parents child*

<snip>

And yes, I'll definitely be making one or two or three cakes for the shipmeet <snip>
                  Cake? Yummy cake? Tell me when that shipmeet is and I'll be there! I'm an cake addict!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Who'd've thunk a discussion about Red Dwarf could turn so guttery? Go WooHoos! Go WooHoos!!!
                  ....well...we're here...we're woohoos...of course we make things guttery! I think y'all can make anything guttery!

Oh and wow...I think it has been a day to hand out the SS lol

I feel bad about almost not being here... I accidentally got over the last (few) week(s) a RL life...it's scary!
                  sigpic

Comment

I got my SS

*huggles Josi* Yay LOVE IT HON!!! I'm sooooooo gonna stare hours at my desktop now!

sigpic

Comment

Oooh loving the Martinmas pressies! Gorgeous artworks.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*lllllllllllllllick!*

Ok I know that quote but can't quite place it. I am thinking Pratchett or Adams? Put me out my misery please?

Sorry I have not been around much today. Far too long a story to go into. Real life can be somewhat sucky from time to time. It gets in the way of me having fun here.

*throws more fudge around the thread*

(at least the second batch turned out ok).
                      sigpic

Comment

Cags is deliciously close to a 69!

Most exciting!

Bekki is going to sing Christmas carols for her grandpa in the nursing home, fun

Finally got my Christmas shopping done too...only 10 hours till Christmas, Woohood!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Oooh loving the Martinmas pressies! Gorgeous artworks.

Ok I know that quote but can't quite place it. I am thinking Pratchett or Adams? Put me out my misery please?

Sorry I have not been around much today. Far too long a story to go into. Real life can be somewhat sucky from time to time. It gets in the way of me having fun here.

*throws more fudge around the thread*

(at least the second batch turned out ok).
                          The quote site says it's from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe
                          sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                            Morning Woohoos! Can't stay long, got to pack up my stuff and head off to mum & dad's
                            *thunks at Bekki's SS gift*
                            *huggles everyone*
                            *bounces out*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy
                              Fourth Day of Martinmas
                              !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Fourth Day
                                of
                                Martinmas Everyone!!!

EDIT: Josi drive safely *huggles*
                                Last edited by Sarai; 24 December 2009, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X