Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hi, this is Suz

Mum wanted me to let you know that she had an accident Tuesday night, and won't be around for a while. She'll be ok, but has to stay in hospital for a few days.

She's really upset about something I think is called Martin's Mass, and she said to say she's sorry for missing it. I hope that makes sense?
    Thanks for letting us know. We started to worry when she wasn't on-line yesterday. I hope the accident wasn't very serious, and she'll be OK in no-time.

Give her our best wishes and tell her not to worry to much about Martinmas, she can catch up when she's feeling better.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, this is Suz

Mum wanted me to let you know that she had an accident Tuesday night, and won't be around for a while. She'll be ok, but has to stay in hospital for a few days.

She's really upset about something I think is called Martin's Mass, and she said to say she's sorry for missing it. I hope that makes sense?
      OMG...No...I hope she gets better soon, she'll be in my prayers!!!

Give her some big hugs from the Woohoods...and of course from Martin( She'll understand)

I hope we'll hear from her soon again!!!

Poor Jumble...hopefully it wasn't caused because of Martin daydreams
      sigpic

Comment

OMG, please send our absolute best wishes to Jumble that she gets better and comes back to us soon. Thanks for letting us know .

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Skeptical.
        I'm British. So it's sceptical.

Comment

Woohoods:

Since Jumbly can't join us on Saturday I'm proposing making the day as extra special as possible in her honour. Any thoughts welcome? This crazy fic I'm writing, for example, is going to be dedicated to Jumble in the hope she gets better as soon as possible!

It's not much but she must be gutted to miss it, so if there's anything we can do...

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Suz! We were worried.

*hugs*

Hope our crazy WooHoo will feel better soon!

Jumble, I do love you for a) Caring about us and b) Caring about Martinmas so much
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Woohoods:

Since Jumbly can't join us on Saturday I'm proposing making the day as extra special as possible in her honour. Any thoughts welcome? This crazy fic I'm writing, for example, is going to be dedicated to Jumble in the hope she gets better as soon as possible!

It's not much but she must be gutted to miss it, so if there's anything we can do...
              *nods*
              We can have our own ''WooHoodStock: Band Aid''
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Suz again

Just want to say thanks for all the good wishes, I'll pass your messages on when I see her tonight.

She went up to the local shop and a car mounted the pavement and squished her against a wall. She got broken ribs, cuts and bruises and some internal bleeding and was unconscious for quite a while, but the docs say she'll be good as new in a few of weeks.

Its so nice that you all care about her so much, thanks!

Comment

Hi, Suz again

Just want to say thanks for all the good wishes, I'll pass your messages on when I see her tonight.

She went up to the local shop and a car mounted the pavement and squished her against a wall. She got broken ribs, cuts and bruises and some internal bleeding and was unconscious for quite a while, but the docs say she'll be good as new in a few of weeks.

Ooh. That sounds painful

Hugs for the family too, that must have caused quite the scare.
                  Thank heavens she'll be ok.

Oh and please tell her that ''Mom'' sends her love too!

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Suz again

Ouch. That sounds really painful, but it's good to hear that she will get better!

Hugs to you all as well, it must be scary to hear that about your mom!

and Nad no hugs from the Lady in the park..I'm dissappointed about her
                    sigpic

Comment

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that! Poor Jumble! Suz - give a big hug your mum from me too! We miss her!

I know how Jumble wanted to celebrate Martinmas with us, she prepares a lot! It woodn't be the same without her How sad. We should do the best we can, so when she will be back soon she'll be happy and proud of us
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

and Nad no hugs from the Lady in the park..I'm dissappointed about her
                        But, but... It's winter! The Lady o/t Parkbench can't sit outside with these temperatures

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          But, but... It's winter! The Lady o/t Parkbench can't sit outside with these temperatures
                          Dont they have parkbench heating over there? Bad...Lady on the
                          Parkbench should be allowed to go outside now, even with the cold
                          with Martin next to her
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Dont they have parkbench heating over there? Bad...Lady on the
                            Parkbench should be allowed to go outside now, even with the cold
                            with Martin next to her
                            Nope. I live in a not so very rich neighbourhood
                            You're right, she should be able to

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Suz again

Poor jumble!!! Hugs, love and prayers from me, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi, this is Suz

Hi, Suz again

OMG!!! You tell your mom to take her time getting better and that we're all thinking about her. And tell her no brocoli smoking until those ribs are healed! (She'll understand.) And please give her a big hug from Kim (and my shiny, freshly polished halo, lol).

Poor Jumble!! I guess we were right to be worried about her.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X