No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll second that request for some Aussie sunshine, it's freezing up here!

Fab picture Jann, lovely pressie for your Mummy!

that sig is awesome Jumble, I wondered how long it would be before something came out of that interview! Why are you up so late??

Comment

*throws some hot weather to Sarai*

*runs back.... nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        I'll second that request for some Aussie sunshine, it's freezing up here!

Fab picture Jann, lovely pressie for your Mummy!

that sig is awesome Jumble, I wondered how long it would be before something came out of that interview! Why are you up so late??
        Thanks, just couldn't resist

I was babysitting for Jo

Edit: Most kids drive their parents/carers up the wall now and then, but Joel and Herbie put a new slant on that.....

Lee of course, being a grown-up (nearly 13 ), is above such nonsense

Last edited by Jumble; 17 December 2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

*pops in*

Hello Woohoos! I haven't caught up yet, but I shall verrrry soon!

OT news, a bit sad, but you would be proud of me...

Spoiler:
          I 'broke up' with my 'boyfriend' today Last I told you guys, we had decided to be together but not officially, which was going swell, except that we havent seen eachother every day like we used to, now that our course is over. So I asked him if he still wanted to be together, and he said yes. I then asked if he wanted to be together officially. He said no. He liked things the way they were. I told him I couldn't do that anymore, and that the idea that he might be with other girls was upsetting me a bit. We talked about that for a while, and tried to figure out what to do about it, because both of us wanted to stay together. He told me that he actually still does like that other girl I told you about a while ago, and I told him that I couldn't share him. Then I told him I'm in love with him, and we talked about that for a while, deduced that I was much more serious about our relationship than him, and came to the conclusion that this could only work if we were just friends. So we broke up.

On the upside, I finally followed your advice, Woohoos, and wouldn't compromise on what I wanted! I was assertive and told him what upset me, and though he didn't want the same things as me, he understood completely. We're going to stay friends though, because we love eachother (even if he's not in love with me, he loves me...if that makes sense) and we work together really really well, we just dont want the same things. So we will just hang out and have fun.

It's hard and I'm really really sad, I've been crying all afternoon, but I'm proud of myself. I just visited my mum and told her; she is proud of me too. I decided I love me more than I love him. Woohoo me

So yeah...that's the end of that.

Woohoo hug?

Edit: Woohood! Jann's using her SS sig! *happy dance*
          Last edited by Bekki; 17 December 2009, 02:04 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL on the pictures Jumble! So cute that they do that Love the sig too*giggles*

It's SNOWING in here Woohoo!!! ...and all the traffic in the Netherlands gets confused...over 400 miles(650 km) of traffic jams...half of the trains that weren't driving but *sings* "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *pops in*

Spoiler:
              I 'broke up' with my 'boyfriend' today Last I told you guys, we had decided to be together but not officially, which was going swell, except that we havent seen eachother every day like we used to, now that our course is over. So I asked him if he still wanted to be together, and he said yes. I then asked if he wanted to be together officially. He said no. He liked things the way they were. I told him I couldn't do that anymore, and that the idea that he might be with other girls was upsetting me a bit. We talked about that for a while, and tried to figure out what to do about it, because both of us wanted to stay together. He told me that he actually still does like that other girl I told you about a while ago, and I told him that I couldn't share him. Then I told him I'm in love with him, and we talked about that for a while, deduced that I was much more serious about our relationship than him, and came to the conclusion that this could only work if we were just friends. So we broke up.

On the upside, I finally followed your advice, Woohoos, and wouldn't compromise on what I wanted! I was assertive and told him what upset me, and though he didn't want the same things as me, he understood completely. We're going to stay friends though, because we love eachother (even if he's not in love with me, he loves me...if that makes sense) and we work together really really well, we just dont want the same things. So we will just hang out and have fun.

It's hard and I'm really really sad, I've been crying all afternoon, but I'm proud of myself. I just visited my mum and told her; she is proud of me too. I decided I love me more than I love him. Woohoo me

Woohoo hug?
              *huggles Bekki tightly* That sucks butI admire it that you chose for yourself but good that you want to stay friends with him!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Rolling around with......... *mind wanders*

Anyone who didn't read that interview the other day won't get this......

You let your mind wander? What if it gets lost?

Love the sig!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *giggles*

Can I hope around with my winter gear on? I'll leave my ...erm...mouth and eyes uncovered...
                Sure!

Thanks, just couldn't resist

I was babysitting for Jo

Edit: Most kids drive their parents/carers up the wall now and then, but Joel and Herbie put a new slant on that.....
                <snip>
                Awww.... so cute!

*pops in*

Spoiler:

Woohoo hug?

*hugs*

I'm proud of you too hun! You deserve better then a half non-relationship. And you never know what lies in the future.

*hugs again*
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* Good for you for the break up but that still doesn't make it any less painful, huh?

*squishy huggles woohoos*

*sends extra ones to Jumble* Thanks for doing the Nemesis rewatch banner for me. My mind has been completely distracted.

And guess what? Still sick. My chest hearts from breathing in the cold air and then coughing so much. I had a final yesterday, and I have two more in like 2 hours, and I'm so nervous about them. I need to do well on them, my psychology is just 4 essays so not so worried about that, but my Chemistry one... I studied for hours yesterday and am so confused on most of it. So right now I'm just crossing my fingers that I get a grade high enough to be able to keep my grade at the C. Guh.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    *huggles Bekki* Good for you for the break up but that still doesn't make it any less painful, huh?

*sends extra ones to Jumble* Thanks for doing the Nemesis rewatch banner for me. My mind has been completely distracted.

And guess what? Still sick. My chest hearts from breathing in the cold air and then coughing so much. I had a final yesterday, and I have two more in like 2 hours, and I'm so nervous about them. I need to do well on them, my psychology is just 4 essays so not so worried about that, but my Chemistry one... I studied for hours yesterday and am so confused on most of it. So right now I'm just crossing my fingers that I get a grade high enough to be able to keep my grade at the C. Guh.
                    *sends positive vibes*

Good luck with the exams today!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      *sends positive vibes*

Good luck with the exams today!
                      Thanks Jasmina

Okay, being sick has made me serious! I didn't call you Jas...

*waves to woohoos and sneaks out for school*

*grabs Martin on the way out to keep her warm*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*sends Amanda vitamins and luck* Just take deep breaths and it will come to you!!! Good luck!
                        sigpic

Comment

*gives Amanda some soup* EAT! And after that good luck with the exams! You'll pass them easily! I have nou doubt about that!
                          sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Spoiler:

Woohoo hug?

*squishy huggles Bekki* I'm so proud of you, well done Particularly on the bolded ^^^ Glad you realise that

You let your mind wander? What if it gets lost?
                            Oh, too late to worry about that, it's been lost for a while now

Love the sig!

Sure!

Awww.... so cute!

*hugs*

I'm proud of you too hun! You deserve better then a half non-relationship. And you never know what lies in the future.

*hugs again*
                            So true Plenty of time to find the right person

No problem

*sends good vibes to Amanda* All you can do is do your best, no point in stressing about it at this point.

So will that be the end of the exams for the time being?

Comment

Thanks Jasmina

Okay, being sick has made me serious! I didn't call you Jas...

*waves to woohoos and sneaks out for school*

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...artinwood2.jpg

*grabs Martin on the way out to keep her warm*
                              That's weird. The only person that still calls me Jasmina all the time is Jumble. And sometimes Josi

Oh, too late to worry about that, it's been lost for a while now
                              Ah! Well... that explains a lot then...
                              sigpic

Comment

That's weird. The only person that still calls me Jasmina all the time is Jumble. And sometimes Josi
                                I have a problem with shortening peoples' names, I just don't like it I absolutely hate when people call Martin 'Marty'

Ah! Well... that explains a lot then...
                                I blame Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X