• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Will the answer come in essay form?
    Probably

*looks at feet*
    ...You do.

*huggles Nad and bathes bruises*

Unfortunately most kids like to learn everything the hard way, despite us mummies wanting to wrap them up in cotton wool

Edit: Off to watch Sanctuary

Comment

I love you too Nad!

But we told you not to jump on the furniture!

And hehe I like to do the same thing! Ogle peoples rooms and books and DVD's

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*magics a trampoline (complete with safety net and Nad-enhanced anti-injury dampeners) into the Woohoo back yard*

We finally managed to buy the tree today and get it decorated My Penguin baubles look exceptionally cool
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *magics a trampoline (complete with safety net and Nad-enhanced anti-injury dampeners) into the Woohoo back yard*

We finally managed to buy the tree today and get it decorated My Penguin baubles look exceptionally cool
          We want pictures!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I love seeing what other people have in their dvd collections... and don't get me started on books!

Oh, and morning Woohooders!

Comment

*jumps on trampoline* Yay!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                and you know what...making angst isn't that easy Neither is grunge..I tried on the sig and well...i kind of failed but at least you love the sig, that's the main thing

and yes this is me, posting for the first time I am a bit slow sometimes on joining threads

Do I have to introduce me or can I skip that part
                SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH.

Ahem. Oh, I mean, WELCOME TO THE THREAD, EVE!

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Is this how you welcome new people...wow, that's not very nice

Btw: about Secret Santa, I hope everyone is enjoying it!!! I must say this year was more hectic than previous years... so I am happy it's done
                I think you've just proven that Secret Santa is the best part of this ever!!! I've got a whole year to get better at graphic making so I can do more than one thing... *starts taking lessons again*

sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*looks at everyone on the trampoline*

*looks at empty couch*

*jumps on couch*

I'm sooo procrastinating again...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *looks at everyone on the trampoline*

*looks at empty couch*

*jumps on couch*

I'm sooo procrastinating again...
                    I wanna jump on the couch! Move over!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wonders what penguin balls look like*

...baubles. I meant baubles.

I've had too much wine tonight.

*bounces on trampoline*

*feels slightly squicky*

*gets shoved off before speweing commences*

sigpic

Comment

*shakes head at WooHoos jumping on couch* Will you never learn? Oh, and only two people at a time on that trampoline!!!!

Sanctuary : Penance

Spoiler:
                        Sooooo loved this one, despite the fact that I saw 'Daniel' so clearly I've seen Michael Shanks in other stuff and I always have trouble seeing him as anyone other than Daniel

Loved the storyline, loved the split screen, loved the fact that I thought of the heat scanner before Magnus did

And the whole thing felt to me like one of those Sunday afternoon Western matinees, but in a good way.

Nice to get a bit of backstory on Kate.

Couple of tiny nitpicks though : You never never give alcohol to somebody with a bleeding wound, because it thins the blood and stops it clotting And leaning one's arm across someone's chest whilst giving them mouth to mouth isn't a good idea

*iz happy dancing now*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *wonders what penguin balls look like*

...baubles. I meant baubles.
                          They look like this...

... and you by them in Wilkinsons

I've had too much wine tonight.

*bounces on trampoline*

*feels slightly squicky*

*gets shoved off before speweing commences*

What a wonderful role model you are for Benjabubs

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *shakes head at WooHoos jumping on couch* Will you never learn? Oh, and only two people at a time on that trampoline!!!!

Sanctuary : Penance

Spoiler:
                            Sooooo loved this one, despite the fact that I saw 'Daniel' so clearly I've seen Michael Shanks in other stuff and I always have trouble seeing him as anyone other than Daniel

Loved the storyline, loved the split screen, loved the fact that I thought of the heat scanner before Magnus did

And the whole thing felt to me like one of those Sunday afternoon Western matinees, but in a good way.

Nice to get a bit of backstory on Kate.

Couple of tiny nitpicks though : You never never give alcohol to somebody with a bleeding wound, because it thins the blood and stops it clotting And leaning one's arm across someone's chest whilst giving them mouth to mouth isn't a good idea

*iz happy dancing now*

Yep, what you said right there.

ITA

Pennance
                            Spoiler:

I think MS is defnitely improving with age though. I almost started thunking him tonight.
                            I also worked out the Kate/Jimmy connection before the event (well, not what it was but the moment they both said they were from Chicago I figured there would be something there.) I thought it was great though.

See sometimes the split screen annoys but tonight it was perfectly used.

Also I... actually can't remember what I was going to say...

...umm...

... oh yes that's it; the pouch thing at the start was one of those shots that, ok, I think there's times when green screen effects don't really work. A rubber suit/pouch would have looked a lot better there. Late ron when you see his pouch (when he doens't put his hand in it) it looks much better.

I also didn't think the way Kate was up and about so soon after nearly dying was very realistic.

Very minor nits though.

And it that made any sense it's a flipping miracle!

EDIT: Penguin Balls baubles! Love 'em (no room on my tree for that though. I have enough decorations for 3 trees already I reckon. I am banned from buying anymore.
                            sigpic

Comment

Before I go to bed... I'll drop off this, yeah I am sorry no Martin but...It's Amanda, and Sanctuary

Just click on the picture/link and it will bring you to the picspam

Comment

Yup, that's what they look like Only Wilkinson's haven't got any this year - at least, not at my local store I've only got 3 left Although I have seen some rather cute ones on the internet....

Cags - I totally agree, MS is definitely improving with age

I may have to visit the MS thunk thread a little more often
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X