Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Wendy*
    *huggles rest of woohoos*

I just got my grade on that Chemistry test from my teacher, I got a 38% Which brought my grade down to a 73%...meaning that if i somehow manage to keep that grade it will barely be able to transfer...she hasn't calculated the extra credit labs but those won't help my grade that much...I'm so upset because I had a 85%!

*sniffles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz through thread, wearing many layers* Hey! Where is everyone!?
      sigpic

Comment

*flops in thread*
        *resists temptation to settle in for the long term* I have to go out again soon Ugh, all I want is to hide indoors and go to bed early tonight, I am wiped
        *huggles Amanda for exam results* That sucks, sweetie
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runz through thread, wearing many layers* Hey! Where is everyone!?
          I'm here, trying to get dinner before I have to go out. Babysitting the boys again tonight

Also trying to figure out what Suz has in store for me. She said a couple of weeks ago that she was taking me somewhere the day after Boxing Day, but she woodn't say where. Today I waited until she was distracted (trying on new clothes) and asked her again, and she let slip it's London........ but she won't say where or why

And had to smile, she was talking about next year's Glastonbury, for which the tickets are £195 So I asked her what that gets you and she said "A week of absolutely everything you could possibly want........... well except for Martin of course!" Sod getting wet and muddy if he's not there..........

Um......... *hugs Amanda for sucky exam results*

*hugs Josiane for being soooooo busy*

*hugs LJ to help keep her warm*

*hugs all the WooHoos..... for being WooHoos*

See you later...

*runz back in to huggle Martin*

Comment

*huggles amanda for bed test results*
            *hits test*

*huggles josi* for being that busy!*

*huggles LJ for cold*

*huggles Jumble because Suz doesn't tell you what you are going to do*

*huggles everybody else too*

*runs out*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos just because*

I just love the cold, I wish it was colder in here!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                *huggles Woohoos just because*

I just love the cold, I wish it was colder in here!
                It's not so much that I mind the cold, it's just that it's been cold and wet here for weeks, and that's no fun

I hope they warmed that water up for him.............

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Also trying to figure out what Suz has in store for me. She said a couple of weeks ago that she was taking me somewhere the day after Boxing Day, but she woodn't say where. Today I waited until she was distracted (trying on new clothes) and asked her again, and she let slip it's London........ but she won't say where or why

Sorry Jumble. I checked the show listings and "Martin Wood - PTB Extrordinaire: The Musical" has not yet hit these hallowed shores. So whatever Suz has planned is bound to be a bit of a disapointment.

*huggles* Amanda for the craptacular exam result* (there's always time to swot up superhard and make it up next time.)

*huggles Josi for wipdeoutness*

*huggles LJ for... no nekkidness? *

*huggles Yessika for... snow in Texas? * (Is that really unusual? )

*huggles Jann for showing Shep some lovin'*

*huggles Jumble for ever faithfulness to Martin*

*huggles all Woohoos everywhere*

I am a bit sad but in a happy kind of way today. I did the last session of my programme at the school I was at today. It's lovely to see how these kids have grown emotionally over the last 10 weeks, despite some really horrible things they have had to deal with in such young lives but I'm sad I won't see them again until, probably Easter. They gave me a card and a lovely poinsettia (sp) too... which I promptly gave to my mum since she doesn't kill them off in five seconds flat like I do.

I baked them some cakes to eat on our last day (Healthy Schools policy be damned!) and Benjabubs "helped"...

*cough*

The cakes were actually quite nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Evening Woohoos!

Sorry Jumble. I checked the show listings and "Martin Wood - PTB Extrordinaire: The Musical" has not yet hit these hallowed shores. So whatever Suz has planned is bound to be a bit of a disapointment.

*huggles* Amanda for the craptacular exam result* (there's always time to swot up superhard and make it up next time.)

*huggles Josi for wipdeoutness*

*huggles LJ for... no nekkidness? *

^Spoilered for length

*huggles Yessika for... snow in Texas? * (Is that really unusual? )

Spoiler:
                    *huggles Jann for showing Shep some lovin'*

*huggles Jumble for ever faithfulness to Martin*

*huggles all Woohoos everywhere*

I am a bit sad but in a happy kind of way today. I did the last session of my programme at the school I was at today. It's lovely to see how these kids have grown emotionally over the last 10 weeks, despite some really horrible things they have had to deal with in such young lives but I'm sad I won't see them again until, probably Easter. They gave me a card and a lovely poinsettia (sp) too... which I promptly gave to my mum since she doesn't kill them off in five seconds flat like I do.

I baked them some cakes to eat on our last day (Healthy Schools policy be damned!) and Benjabubs "helped"...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...n/PC030028.jpg

*cough*

The cakes were actually quite nice.
                    It is not that unusual in East Texas (where I live), it snows once every two years or so. This last 3 years it has snowed but I missed it last year.

Cute helper! *brings back memories when I helped my mom*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

Not? Oh.

That's it then, I'm not going *pouts*

Comment

Hi, my name's Nad and I've been lurking on this thread for a while, before building up enough courage to say hi. I LOVE Marin WooHood. And Coopie is a sweetheart. My favorite colour is green, my favorite animal is the penguin, my ''T'' button is evil and yay, it's almost Sinterklaas!

*hugs WooHoos*

Sorry to hear about the test, Amanda!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad who?

Did someone speak?

*huggles Nad - who has been missed in her lurkdom.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bummer about the test, Amanda!
                            sigpic

Comment

Nad who?

Did someone speak?

*huggles Nad - who has been missed in her lurkdom.*
                              *blinks* *sighs*
                              *hides under the bus*
                              *...with hair sticking out from under it*

*blinks* That sounds like the name of a new TV show. Nad Who?
                              It's about a girl who has lost the WooHoos and tries to get back in their good grace. Of course it only lasts one ep, because WooHoos are easy to please.

By the way, I loved that pic of Benjabubs! Cute
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Nad! Welcome to the thread! Post lots and have fun! Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any! We're all super nice.

...wait a minute...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X