Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Sanctuary Hero:

    Spoiler:
    I loved seeing a non-serious ep after the first three eps.It was very welcome. Yes, it was goofy and the superhero was conrny as... a letter to TPTB, but I thought it was awesome.
    I know people have been complaining about the sudden transfer to an ep like this one, but to me, it was a breeze on a hot summerday.

    Sanctuary Hero

    Spoiler:

    Yep, I agree. I loved it. Although someone from GW commented on FB that it looked a bit yellow and I kind of got that in my head and found myself singing that Coldplay song in my head throughout...
    I really don't have a problem with light relief even after such a terribly sad and ansgty episode. I think it would be terribly boring to have Helen moping around week in and week out. I am sure we haven't seen the last of that particular story arc and there'll be more angst and dealing with feelings to come but meanwhile, why not have a bit of fun.

    Jumble, wasn't the hero bloke the guy from Lost? At least that's who I thought he looked like?


    Hmm, did the Woohoos invade Joe's blog last night? Go Awesome Us.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Hm, yes, there was quite some WooHoo activity on the blog...
      But that's not very strange considering how many hits it got. Democraphics wise
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Sanctuary Hero

        Spoiler:

        Yep, I agree. I loved it. Although someone from GW commented on FB that it looked a bit yellow and I kind of got that in my head and found myself singing that Coldplay song in my head throughout...
        I really don't have a problem with light relief even after such a terribly sad and ansgty episode. I think it would be terribly boring to have Helen moping around week in and week out. I am sure we haven't seen the last of that particular story arc and there'll be more angst and dealing with feelings to come but meanwhile, why not have a bit of fun.

        Jumble, wasn't the hero bloke the guy from Lost? At least that's who I thought he looked like?

        Hmm, did the Woohoos invade Joe's blog last night? Go Awesome Us.
        Sanctuary Hero (no plot spoilers)

        Spoiler:
        I've never seen Lost, so I've obviously recognised him from somewhere else


        It's just taken me over an hour and a half to do a five mile round trip Half the roads are flooded and the other half have road works

        And I've got to do it again in about an hour
        Last edited by Jumble; 03 November 2009, 05:08 AM.

        Comment


          Is this the guy that was in Sanctuary last night? (no plot spoilers)

          Spoiler:


          Bearing in mind this was five or six years ago.....


          Oh, I mean the guy in the background. I know who the other guy is

          Comment


            Jumble it looks like that guy...I think...don't reckognize him from SG1 though...so I *think* it was in Atlantis(I don't know those episodes that good)

            on the Woohoo activity on the blog!

            Sanctuary Hero:
            Spoiler:
            Yay! Talk about it...

            I liked the episode and it's "lightness" ...I did miss the talk about Ashley. I agree that we can't see Helen moping around all the time, but I would have prefered something small...but that's just me.

            I also missed John *sob* and bigfoot also looked different indeed, although I wouldn't have said it for the acting, only for the looks.

            I also still don't like Kate, even though she "protected" the Sanctuary. Just something about her that I don't like and it's not because she is in a way Ashley's "replacement".

            Overall good episode and a fun subject with the Hero thing. I have a feeling that that abnormal is coming back though...

            spoilers for another episode(got from seeing a picture)
            Spoiler:
            because there is one picture in the water from Helen and she is also wearing something purple...I know it's really far-fetched...but it would be funny to see Helen wearing a supercostume or so...certainly when we know that the owner can get it of if it really wants that.

            sigpic

            Comment


              Wood morning, Woohoos!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Deep thoughts...

                If a Woohoo runz nekkid through the thread, but nobody sees her...was she really nekkid?
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Jumble it looks like that guy...I think...don't reckognize him from SG1 though...so I *think* it was in Atlantis(I don't know those episodes that good)

                  on the Woohoo activity on the blog!

                  Sanctuary Hero:
                  Spoiler:
                  Yay! Talk about it...

                  I liked the episode and it's "lightness" ...I did miss the talk about Ashley. I agree that we can't see Helen moping around all the time, but I would have prefered something small...but that's just me.

                  I also missed John *sob* and bigfoot also looked different indeed, although I wouldn't have said it for the acting, only for the looks.

                  I also still don't like Kate, even though she "protected" the Sanctuary. Just something about her that I don't like and it's not because she is in a way Ashley's "replacement".

                  Overall good episode and a fun subject with the Hero thing. I have a feeling that that abnormal is coming back though...

                  spoilers for another episode(got from seeing a picture)
                  Spoiler:
                  because there is one picture in the water from Helen and she is also wearing something purple...I know it's really far-fetched...but it would be funny to see Helen wearing a supercostume or so...certainly when we know that the owner can get it of if it really wants that.

                  That pic is from SGA S2 Trinity.

                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Deep thoughts...

                  If a Woohoo runz nekkid through the thread, but nobody sees her...was she really nekkid?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    That pic is from SGA S2 Trinity.
                    I know my seasons so well not I think I should start taking Martin lessons from you Jumble. Class one: Where to find Martin and with who is he?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I know my seasons so well not I think I should start taking Martin lessons from you Jumble. Class one: Where to find Martin and with who is he?
                      Oh you should know that one, he's with me in my dreams

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Sanctuary ep Hero Sarai, don't look!!!!

                        Spoiler:
                        Loved the spoiler, great reveal

                        My first thought when I saw the Adjuster was “Urgo!!!” (Dom DeLuis was Captain America in the Cannonball Run ) And he even sounded like him and behaved like him ) Do I recognise the actor from SGA?

                        Is it me, or did Bigfoot look a little… odd? Did they use the stand-in for some reason? Or was the make-up department having a bad day

                        Great storyline!

                        Loved that Henry knew all the Comic Book info

                        Also, this time I thought the split screen was put to very good use, especially in the teaser and when they were trying to remove the suit.

                        Starting to really like Kate, I didn’t really believe she was going to let them have Steve

                        And Declan, love Declan


                        And I really did see Martin on the stairs

                        *hugs Sanctuary*

                        Edit: Joe approved Nad's post! WooHooooood!!!!!

                        Edit: WoodNight Nad *hugs*
                        Sanctuary:
                        Spoiler:
                        I thought the same about Bigfoot, so Jas's explanation makes much sense! I enjoyed it too, it was a good fun episode after all the angst, just what we needed And yay for the Stairs of Birthday Revealness!


                        Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                        Oooh, I can't wait! Oh! Wait a minute! Skype chats? Skype chats?! As in I can sit there with my headphones on and chat with Damian?!

                        Whoa!

                        Okay, I've recovered.

                        Anyhow, I have a new Damian icon.
                        http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...lc_PI/lace.png
                        (Not much, I know, but it's all I've got right now. I've made some other stuff, but it's from Joe Mallozzi's photos. Yesterday, I asked him if I could use them and am waiting impatiently for his latest blog post, hoping that he'll answer and say yes. )
                        Nice And take care there, don't do yourself a damage with that hyperventilating!

                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Hey Nad! Lookee!

                        dasNdanger:



                        And!
                        otros ojos:



                        You're a super-star!
                        Woohooood!!!! Go Nad, go Nad *happy dances*

                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Sanctuary Hero (no plot spoilers)

                        Spoiler:
                        I've never seen Lost, so I've obviously recognised him from somewhere else


                        It's just taken me over an hour and a half to do a five mile round trip Half the roads are flooded and the other half have road works

                        And I've got to do it again in about an hour
                        (((((Jumble))))) Nasty ickybah weather
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Deep thoughts...

                          If a Woohoo runz nekkid through the thread, but nobody sees her...was she really nekkid?
                          WooHoo filosophy? Hakuna Martinta?
                          My answer wood be that you cannot see the wind either. And does she ever sease to exist?

                          *sings*

                          Hakuna Martinta!
                          What a wonderful phrase
                          Hakuna Martinta!
                          Ain't no passing craze

                          It means no worries
                          For the rest of your days
                          It's our problem-free philosophy
                          Hakuna Martinta!

                          Jumble: Why, when I was a young WooHoo...
                          Nad:...When I was a young Wooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!
                          Jann: Very nice.
                          Nad: Thanks!
                          Josi: I found PTB had a certain appeal
                          LJ:...They made me squee and run nekkid and the love was real
                          Joe M: I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned
                          Jasmina: And it hurt that my friends run nekkid, in the wind...
                          Amanda: And oh, the shame!
                          Cags: She was ashamed!
                          Martin: ...Thought of changin' my name...
                          TPI: Oh, what's in a name?
                          Wendy: And I screamed like a kid
                          Brad: How did you feel?
                          LJ: ...Everytime I ran...
                          Coopie: LJ! Not in front of the kids!
                          LJ:Oh... sorry.

                          *blinks*

                          Hakuna Martinta!
                          What a wonderful phrase
                          Hakuna Martinta!
                          Ain't no passing craze
                          It means no worries
                          For the rest of our days
                          It's our problem-free
                          philosophy...
                          Hakuna Martina!

                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment




                            Oh Nad, I can always rely on you

                            *hugs*

                            Comment


                              Nad!




                              Love it!.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Nad! *dies laughing*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X