• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A video with Amanda and Martin at Comic Con 2009

WHITE SHIRT WARNING

http://community.livejournal.com/san...ll/273899.html
    sigpic

Comment

*passes aspirin* So I take it you had a good time celebrating your birthday hun?
      *huggles back*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        ok...y'all are insane...

I don't know what kind of Woohoo I am!
        Hm.

The I'm Not an Ickybah WooHoo-WooHoo
        ''Hehe. Storage closet. But I'm innocent, really.
        SGU? Yeah sure, why not? Thumbs up Joe! Hehe, ''Up''''

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I don't mind being the confused, lost WooHoo. It's a role I can do very well.

Ok, great!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

You have to post them to Joe's blog Nad!!
        I did and it was scary!
        Now I know why I never sent those letters...

Love the artwork! Awesome

EDIT: WoodNight!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sanctuary ep Hero Sarai, don't look!!!!

Spoiler:
          Loved the spoiler, great reveal

My first thought when I saw the Adjuster was “Urgo!!!” (Dom DeLuis was Captain America in the Cannonball Run ) And he even sounded like him and behaved like him Do I recognise the actor from SGA?

Is it me, or did Bigfoot look a little… odd? Did they use the stand-in for some reason? Or was the make-up department having a bad day

Great storyline!

Loved that Henry knew all the Comic Book info

Also, this time I thought the split screen was put to very good use, especially in the teaser and when they were trying to remove the suit.

Starting to really like Kate, I didn’t really believe she was going to let them have Steve

And Declan, love Declan

And I really did see Martin on the stairs

*hugs Sanctuary*

Edit: Joe approved Nad's post! WooHooooood!!!!!

Edit: WoodNight Nad *hugs*
          Last edited by Jumble; 02 November 2009, 02:09 PM.

Comment

*reads Nad's post...dies laughing* Think he'll know which is the stalker fan!? LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Sanctuary ep Hero Sarai, don't look!!!!

Spoiler:
              Loved the spoiler, great reveal

My first thought when I saw the Adjuster was “Urgo!!!” (Dom DeLuis was Captain America in the Cannonball Run ) And he even sounded like him and behaved like him Do I recognise the actor from SGA?

Is it me, or did Bigfoot look a little… odd? Did they use the stand-in for some reason? Or was the make-up department having a bad day

Great storyline!

Loved that Henry knew all the Comic Book info

Also, this time I thought the split screen was put to very good use, especially in the teaser and when they were trying to remove the suit.

Starting to really like Kate, I didn’t really believe she was going to let them have Steve

And Declan, love Declan

And I really did see Martin on the stairs

*hugs Sanctuary*

Edit: Joe approved Nad's post! WooHooooood!!!!!

Edit: WoodNight Nad *hugs*
              About the part in bold

Spoiler:
              CH was filming New Moon around that time, so it's possible they got someone else to do the role. Cause it's not just the mask, but he was shorter too.
              sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* Woohood! I just finished my chaaaaapter! Play time! (At least for one day).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Just popping by to post this link:

http://scifipulse.net/?p=15852

It is an interview with AT discussing her new charity initiative. Once things are up and running, there will be auctions offering Sanctuary set tours and Skype chats with MW, DK and AT. Start saving ladies!

BTW, the money from our set tour went to this charity. I am proud to be among the first to contribute to Sanctuary for Kids. The donation to the Nepal charity and for the kids in Vancouver came out of those funds. As wonderful as it was to tour the set and meet everyone, the best thing about it was the contribution we have made to help out those in need. I have always been a big supporter of charity and would never have bid for the set tour if the money was not going to charity. The website isn't quite up yet but they are working on it. I hope everyone will check it out.
                  Oooh, I can't wait! Oh! Wait a minute! Skype chats? Skype chats?! As in I can sit there with my headphones on and chat with Damian?!

Whoa!

Okay, I've recovered.

Anyhow, I have a new Damian icon.

(Not much, I know, but it's all I've got right now. I've made some other stuff, but it's from Joe Mallozzi's photos. Yesterday, I asked him if I could use them and am waiting impatiently for his latest blog post, hoping that he'll answer and say yes. )
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                    Oooh, I can't wait! Oh! Wait a minute! Skype chats? Skype chats?! As in I can sit there with my headphones on and chat with Damian?!

Whoa!

Okay, I've recovered.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...lc_PI/lace.png
                    (Not much, I know, but it's all I've got right now. I've made some other stuff, but it's from Joe Mallozzi's photos. Yesterday, I asked him if I could use them and am waiting impatiently for his latest blog post, hoping that he'll answer and say yes. )
                    He always does. He's very cool that way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      He always does. He's very cool that way.
                      Whew, that's good to know. I'm still going to wait until I see his response, though. Unless he happens to not answer, in which case I'll just put everything up anyway!
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

Hey Nad! Lookee!

dasNdanger:

DutchIndeed wrote:

The Lost WooHoo:
                        ”I like SGU. No wait… Yes. No. Gaw! I don’t want to ask Joe any questions. I woodn’t know where to start… I… I do love Joe. Well, I like him. I…
                        …What was I saying?”

I…um…yeah. That’s me.

ops:

das
                        And!
                        otros ojos:

I love DutchIndeed’s synopsis of the sitch over at GateWorld — funny, insightful, and (in a way that complements your blog entries) kinda lets totally devoted fans like me know where a lot of other people are coming from, when we lack time and/or willingness to read beaucoups of comments.
                        You're a super-star!
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*reads Nad's post...dies laughing* Think he'll know which is the stalker fan!? LOL!
                          You know if the next post is dedicated
                          ''...to luvnjack. You were always on my mind.''

*runz through thread nekkid* Woohood! I just finished my chaaaaapter! Play time! (At least for one day).
                          WoooHoood!
                          *runs nekkid to celebrate*

It's pretty!
                          Can't wait to see the rest.

Hey Nad! Lookee!

dasNdanger:

And!
                          otros ojos:

You're a super-star!
                          Yay! That's cool
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary Hero:

Spoiler:
                            I loved seeing a non-serious ep after the first three eps.It was very welcome. Yes, it was goofy and the superhero was conrny as... a letter to TPTB, but I thought it was awesome.
                            I know people have been complaining about the sudden transfer to an ep like this one, but to me, it was a breeze on a hot summerday.

sigpic

Comment

Well it's not hard to figure out

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              About the part in bold

Spoiler:
                              CH was filming New Moon around that time, so it's possible they got someone else to do the role. Cause it's not just the mask, but he was shorter too.
                              Sanctuary
                              Spoiler:
                              Ah, that wood explain it. Definitely didn't seem to be Chris

Whew, that's good to know. I'm still going to wait until I see his response, though. Unless he happens to not answer, in which case I'll just put everything up anyway!
                              He's seen us use his pics for our artwork and not had a problem with it
                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Sanctuary Hero:

Spoiler:
                              I loved seeing a non-serious ep after the first three eps.It was very welcome. Yes, it was goofy and the superhero was conrny as... a letter to TPTB, but I thought it was awesome.
                              I know people have been complaining about the sudden transfer to an ep like this one, but to me, it was a breeze on a hot summerday.

Sanctuary Hero

Spoiler:
                              Oh yes, brilliant ep all round I think. Goofy and corny indeed People have complained? Don't they know the Dream Team like to mix it up and have fun?

Edit: Wow! That was a quite a WooHoo invasion on Joe's blog
                              Last edited by Jumble; 02 November 2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Whoa!

Okay, I've recovered.

You get to Skype with them?!?!?!?

OK. THAT is cool.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X