No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh I remember posting it but it will be hard to guess form which ep of 'director series' it is
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *comes in*

*sees martin*

*gets slowly happy in here again*

Aaahhh...such a good thread...I'm loving it!

*gets relaxed and enjoys the wonderful thing that is Martin*
      You saw Martin? Here?!
      Nah...

I know, this was my subtle way of saying it...

Me, as one of the oldest members online there today...and I don't care while others make it kind of big...oh wait...over the years I've learned not to care about these things
      Sorry...I had..no I still have to vent(sp?) about it...

Next we do the OT fight again

Back to thunking Martin
      I didn't really see the fuzz there
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have 12 days off at Christmas, and I am determined to not only list all the eps he's directed (including SGA) but also to properly cap them all! What a wuvverly warm way to spend Cwistmas *sigh*

I'm watching SGA 'Infection', I just love the way Shep says 'Rodney' in that rolling-eyes way he does when Rodney suggests something dumb

and is it baaaad that I like Todd?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I didn't really see the fuzz there
          I didn't saw it either...till others saw it and I had already posted...and someone already pm'ed me about it...the fun

and Jumble that's a big thing you want to do...good luck...but erm...you do post everything right?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I have 12 days off at Christmas, and I am determined to not only list all the eps he's directed (including SGA) but also to properly cap them all! What a wuvverly warm way to spend Cwistmas *sigh*

I'm watching SGA 'Infection', I just love the way Shep says 'Rodney' in that rolling-eyes way he does when Rodney suggests something dumb

and is it baaaad that I like Todd?
            *giggles*

''On the first day off at Christmas, Jumble spend her time
            with a DVD with Martin on it
            On the second day off at Christmas, Jumble spend her time
            with two laughing RCC pics and a DVD with Martin on it
            On the third day off at Christmas, Jumble spend her time
            with three food pictures of JM, two laughing RCC pics and a DVD with Martin on it...''
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Possibly.......................depends how quick you clean up that pic for me

I really luuuurve that pic

Edit: Oh, so you want to change the lyrics at this late stage Nad?

And there will be no JM, no RCC (the man never smiles ) and definitely no BW (in case that was the next line ) because all there will be is Jumble and 100 dvds with Martin on

Comment

I didn't saw it either...till others saw it and I had already posted...and someone already pm'ed me about it...the fun

and Jumble that's a big thing you want to do...good luck...but erm...you do post everything right?
                Hehe. It's that darned Shippy PMS again!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Edit: Oh, so you want to change the lyrics at this late stage Nad?

And there will be no JM, no RCC (the man never smiles ) and definitely no BW (in case that was the next line ) because all there will be is Jumble and 100 dvds with Martin on
                    Yes.

And come on... Think about it.

JM- knows his food, has lovely pugs and a penguin umbrella, is quiet for he's always reading

RCC- Looks very spontanious when he does smile, loves Scottish people (and they are part of the K, so ), is interesting when you want a good Shippy discussion

BW - Knows his way when you want things to get, say, romantic, can write an awesome loveletter, knows both RDA as Martin Wood very well...

sigpic

Comment

Yes.

And come on... Think about it.

JM- knows his food, has lovely pugs and a penguin umbrella, is quiet for he's always reading

RCC- Looks very spontanious when he does smile, loves Scottish people (and they are part of the K, so ), is interesting when you want a good Shippy discussion

BW - Knows his way when you want things to get, say, romantic, can write an awesome loveletter, knows both RDA as Martin Wood very well...
                      Yes, but Martin is Martin!!!!

Who needs food and discussion? Noooooooot me

Comment

Seriously ladies. How can you resist this?:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

ROfl...see I already passed that stage

as for the RCC, BW, JM..I like them

BW...Nad remembers probably the doing him memory
                          JM...friend of the shippers
                          RCC...erm...he was there..

MW-ROCKS...coz he put S/J on screen...and he looks goooooooooood...

*sigh* I should just admit that Í like older men...
                          sigpic

Comment

Um, easily?

Especially when I just have to turn my head to see this

I'm not helping am I?

Comment

ROFL...not really but it's lovely to see that pic!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I watched The Hive with the commentary on and it was only MARTIN! He was so funny! He would mention a little behind the scenes tidbit then ask, "Did I ruin it for you?". Or point out something in the scene that we're not supposed to see and, again, ask, "Did I ruin it for you?" I absolutely loved it! He cracks me up in those commentaries!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X