X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Woohoos!

((((Sarai))) for thr swine flu.

((((Amanda)))) for the meany peeps.

Yay Bekki. Well done on having the chat. Promise me though, if he reverts to his old ways you'll give him aa hard time.

Nice dream LJ.

Jumble, aww, sweet story. The truck will soon be his new best friend I am sure.

Happy Birthday Oren!

Even though you are in bed by now.

OK so I started work on the Coopie birthday video last night. I used thr song LJ recommended. It's short but perfect.
    sigpic

Comment

Short(s) is good

Comment

*flails because she hasn't even started on JM's birthday vid*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Oh Naaaaaaaaaaaad you should see what LJ and Josiane have been up to on your FB while GW was down

*clears throat* Excuse me??? And you were absolutely nowhere to be found, I take it??
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *clears throat* Excuse me??? And you were absolutely nowhere to be found, I take it??
            I kept telling you not to run nekkid on Nad's FB! You just woodn't listen

Comment

I kept telling you not to run nekkid on Nad's FB! You just woodn't listen
              I only ran nekkid once. I shall delete it.
              sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* Hey, go use my wall when GW's down... I hardly ever use it

WTG, Bekki!

Happy Birthday to Oren!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *shakes head* Hey, go use my wall when GW's down... I hardly ever use it

WTG, Bekki!

Happy Birthday to Oren!
                  We've upped your progress, stop complaining!

Comment

We've upped your progress, stop complaining!

But that's... totally irrelevant.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But that's... totally irrelevant.
                      You're calling all our efforts irrelevant????

Pfft!

What I'd like to know is why there are no Martin pics on your FB

*puts hands on hips and taps foot* Well? I'm waiting

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Well, we were all going to the same Uni (Hey! It's a dream! Roll with it!). And Joe (((JOE))) was a professor, and we were all taking his literature class. Well, one night (it was a night course), we were supposed to have read a short story. I hadn't read it, so I skipped class; I was the teacher's favorite, so I didn't think he'd mind. Anyway, you all came out of class early and said that Joe expected all of us to put our thoughts about the story on the blog, and he would grade our comments. And, he had helpfully suggested that anyone who hadn't read the story yet could get wi-fi at the local coffee shop, read it online and post before the evening was done. So, I went to the coffee shop (you all stayed and repainted the apartment we shared...I saw you in the window as I passed, and you were all having LOTS of fun!), but I saw a friend at the coffee place and chatted for a minute, then left when some shady looking guys came in. But! I left my laptop, so I couldn't post on the blog! OH NO! And I couldn't go back and get it, cuz THOSE GUYS were still there! When the dream ended, I was trying to work up the courage to go to Joe's apartment and tell him the whole story and beg his forgiveness.
                        just watched WoO... and thought of the book Jack uses - Latin for Beginnner- Joseph Mallozzi, Ph. D.

glad everyone is well..... jumble when my daughter was 4, she would open the presents and then play with the box first.... kids are so cute.

Comment

You're calling all our efforts irrelevant????

Pfft!

What I'd like to know is why there are no Martin pics on your FB

*puts hands on hips and taps foot* Well? I'm waiting
                          Oh no! Never the effort, only the result.

And uhm... because I have almost no pictures on FB of anything or anyone? *nervous giggle*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            just watched WoO... and thought of the book Jack uses - Latin for Beginnner- Joseph Mallozzi, Ph. D.

glad everyone is well..... jumble when my daughter was 4, she would open the presents and then play with the box first.... kids are so cute.
                            Oh, you've just given me a flashback to Christmas 1984 when my son was 4! He was shaking with excitement because the box his present was in was BLUE! He loved blue and woodn't let me throw the box away for ages

He's 29 now, I must remember to embarrass him with that one.............

Oh no! Never the effort, only the result.

And uhm... because I have almost no pictures on FB of anything or anyone? *nervous giggle*
                            Well then get some on there toot sweet! Martin first, then the family, ok?

How's our little Caitlin doing? Piccies piccies piccies!!!!!

Comment

Oh, you've just given me a flashback to Christmas 1984 when my son was 4! He was shaking with excitement because the box his present was in was BLUE! He loved blue and woodn't let me throw the box away for ages

He's 29 now, I must remember to embarrass him with that one.............

Ah, Christmas 1984... I was four then too, and had just got my first pair of glasses That's mostly what I remember
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

When I was 4, I used to have a big leftover cardboard box in which I fit perfectly and my brother used to push me around in it because I was pretending it to be a car...

Ok, I will. I think.

And she's good! No recent pics though...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X