The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
    ...but woodn't martin get cold without it?
    lol!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...But woodn't Martin get cold without it?
      Tough! I just want the jacket.

Then he'd look like this

He'd be hot and I'd be happy

Comment

Woohood!! Congrats Jann !!!

Comment

Congrats Jann, that's awesome!
          *pats our super student on the head proudly*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Thanks for the huggles guys , *hugs back from a distance*

((((Amanda))))
            Sadly, there are far too many people like that. I have one in my life who did a similar thing to me not long ago. Was feeling kind of sorry for myself so I put on a nice outfit to wear to work, nothing crazy just some tights, little skirt and a nice fitting shirt. Anyway, I got to hers to do a carpool into work and the first thing she said to me was "did you know there's a massive run in the back of your tights?" As if I wasn't feeling bad enough already!!

Some people just have to make themselves feel better by putting others down
            *huggles Sarai* People can be such jerks!

I'm just so upset that she did that. I really don't like people like that. And then you know what she did? I asked her "Well if you knew when I got in why didn't tell me? I would have gone in to change" [She always leaves really early it only would have taken less than 5 minutes to change] and she said "I knew you would go up to change so I didn't tell you" WTH?! Why wouldn't you tell me so I wouldn't have looked like a dork?! Or at least not tell me ya know?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *huggles Amanda for cousin*...that's aweful that she has said that in that way! She shouldn't have said it or in a better way...
            *huggles Sarai for swine flu...through safety suit ofcourse*
            *huggles Jumble for feeling sad and all*
            *huggles Nad for not being a lightweight*

*looks*

*huggles other woohooos too*

Good news
            Got my first year qualification today and spoke again to a teacher(he saw my mark list) ...apparently I'm one of the "excellent" students they have (hasn't he seen me in class? ) and we talked a bit about it...now next week I have to contact my year "coordinator" and I'm probably going to follow 4th year classes then(or try to next to the second year ones)...if it all will go well it means I am doing my study in 3 years instead of the 4 standard years.
            Also from the 150(!) students that started the study only 90 passed the 1st year and we were only with 9 people (and parents etc) at the ceremony (that got all the credits...others didn't )
            *huggles and nods* I know And you know what was funny? I think her BF was surprised she said that to me as well. Because he sent me a look after she said that like 'that's weird...' and then kept on teasing me (but not about that) which made me feel a bit better.

I ended up calling my Mom and asking her if it would have went together, she said not really, so I ended up crying on the phone to her [I almost never cry] than gave me the whole "Mom talk" about not caring what she said and all of that. On the bright side my Mom knew how I was upset and didn't eat lunch (Didn't have dinner last night or breakfast this morning either ) So maybe I can get her to take me out for some Chinese I'm not one of those people that uses food as comfort but sometimes you just need it you know?

Yay Jann! That's wonderful! *gives cookie*

My favorite two favorite PTB

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runs in, arms flailing*
              Amanda Tapping is tweeting!!!

Now there's just The Martin holding out...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *runs in, arms flailing*

Um...... you didn't know that? Ooops

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Um...... you didn't know that? Ooops
                  Huh? She only tweeted for the first time like four minutes before I wrote that

Although the Syfy guy and the AT news Twitter feed have been talking about her being going to for several days now, tis true
                  sigpic

Comment

Although the Syfy guy and the AT news Twitter feed have been talking about her being going to for several days now, tis true
                    Yep, and her link was posted on the Damian Kindler tweet thread early yesterday

I knew there was something I'd forgotten to tell

Comment

oooh AT on twitter..linkie?!?!
                      sigpic

Comment

http://twitter.com/amandatapping
                        sigpic

Comment

I totally signed up to follow her

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Just realised what an impressive contortion of verbage that was

And no worries Jumble - I think we were just using different start points I was waiting until she actually tweeted something before going all flaily
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *huggles Sarai* People can be such jerks!

I'm just so upset that she did that. I really don't like people like that. And then you know what she did? I asked her "Well if you knew when I got in why didn't tell me? I would have gone in to change" [She always leaves really early it only would have taken less than 5 minutes to change] and she said "I knew you would go up to change so I didn't tell you" WTH?! Why wouldn't you tell me so I wouldn't have looked like a dork?! Or at least not tell me ya know?
                              *huggles Amanda*

This might be unfashionable of me but I've never had a problem with black and brown

*runs in, arms flailing*

I've never really seen the attraction with Twitter, but I think you just might have convinced me to sign up

EDIT: About to watch first ep of SGU - very excited
                              Last edited by Sarai; 08 October 2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X