The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Now I need to figure out where I can geta copy of the birthday chipmunk song. I don't think nectar music store will have it so there goes my freebies.
    Get the YouTube downloader, download the vid, then use the YT dowloader to convert the vid to WMV, then import the vid into Windows Movie Maker, then drag it to the "audio" section of the timeline.

*takes deep breath*
    sigpic

Comment

Nunite Nad... *coughlightweightcough*

You know when you talk about Japanese theme for Joe I keep thinking of that song "Turning Japanese"... and then I get the giggles big time because that's really about... umm...

Can I just say I really, really, really loved SGU! Thought the "guest" apprearances were a bit wasted all round but, meh, i wasn't really watching for them.
      I think I might actually post on Joe's blog to say I loved it too.

Oh FCOL.... those ladies are still at it... Full Moon + hormmonal women = bad news.

Now I need to figure out where I can geta copy of the birthday chipmunk song. I don't think nectar music store will have it so there goes my freebies.
      Me too!

Yep!

I already did that last night! In fact I actually posted twice on Joe's blog yesterday *runz away from LJ*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Get the YouTube downloader, download the vid, then use the YT dowloader to convert the vid to WMV, then import the vid into Windows Movie Maker, then drag it to the "audio" section of the timeline.

*takes deep breath*
      Yep, that's what I was going to say

I guess I should go to bed. Doctor's appointment early in the morning

Comment

*takes deep breath*
        Hmm, good idea... umm, YT downloader. Now how do I get that?

You wouldn't think I'm tecnically minded at all would you?
        sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the docs tomorrow Jumble. Woodnight.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, good idea... umm, YT downloader. Now how do I get that?

You wouldn't think I'm tecnically minded at all would you?
            Google it!

Good luck with the docs tomorrow Jumble. Woodnight.
            Thanks. I really need to get off these anti-depressants. I hate pills

Comment

Wood night, Jumble!
              sigpic

Comment

(((huggles Jumble)))) They are a necessary evil I guess. Have you thought about complimentary therapies? They can be hugely beneficial sometimes. I found my acupuncturist was better than a cousellor. Hmm, he didn't actually solve the problem I went to see him for but he made me feel a lot more positive about things that had happened to me.

C~x
                sigpic

Comment

*wipes tears of laughter*

Oh Joe! He's at his snarky best on the blog!

Wood Morning, European Woohoos! Hope you have a great day!
                  sigpic

Comment

(((huggles Jumble)))) They are a necessary evil I guess. Have you thought about complimentary therapies? They can be hugely beneficial sometimes. I found my acupuncturist was better than a cousellor. Hmm, he didn't actually solve the problem I went to see him for but he made me feel a lot more positive about things that had happened to me.

C~x
                    Hadn't thought about that. I'll ask the doc later today.

It's the constant swinging up and down that's wearing me out. When do I get to feel normal again? You very nearly got a very weepy pm last night, but I thought better of it, finished the bottle of wine and went to bed instead

*wipes tears of laughter*

Oh Joe! He's at his snarky best on the blog!

Wood Morning, European Woohoos! Hope you have a great day!
                    Oh he certainly is

Although I have to say I skimmed some of the food descriptions. Really not good for the tummy this early in the morning

Comment

((((Jumble)))) and good luck at the doctor today

LJ you is snarky and I love it
                      sigpic

Comment

Was this posted here?

Podcast interviews with Martin and Damian

http://community.livejournal.com/san...ily/64069.html
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jasmina Listening to Martin talk for 30 minutes is exactly what I needed

Comment

I like this bit...

Little snippet from this podcast with Martin Wood:

When asked about his involvement in SG1 movie 3, he said he’d been asked originally to direct and said yes, but that he hadn’t talked about it lately. He said he thinks that when SGU is finished up it will be time to talk about it again.

“Damian, Amanda and I recently had dinner with Rick, and the subject of the movie came up. It’s so comfortable when we get together like that. We’ve been together so much, the prospect of the movie is like talking about going to the cottage! Yeah, we’d love to do that, it’d be fun!”

When asked if he wood be involved in SGU, he said they’d talked about doing that this year, but their schedules clash too much.

“I’d love to get over there and do a couple of shows. I really like the cast, and of course I can’t wait to work with Brad and Robert again. It’s home still. It’s weird, we’ve got our own show happening over here, but we still consider Stargate as home.”

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I like this bit...

Little snippet from this podcast with Martin Wood:

When asked about his involvement in SG1 movie 3, he said he’d been asked originally to direct and said yes, but that he hadn’t talked about it lately. He said he thinks that when SGU is finished up it will be time to talk about it again.

“Damian, Amanda and I recently had dinner with Rick, and the subject of the movie came up. It’s so comfortable when we get together like that. We’ve been together so much, the prospect of the movie is like talking about going to the cottage! Yeah, we’d love to do that, it’d be fun!”

When asked if he wood be involved in SGU, he said they’d talked about doing that this year, but their schedules clash too much.

“I’d love to get over there and do a couple of shows. I really like the cast, and of course I can’t wait to work with Brad and Robert again. It’s home still. It’s weird, we’ve got our own show happening over here, but we still consider Stargate as home.”
                              I really hope they get around making the third movie some time soon. I haven't seen a Stargate ep in several months, I almost forgot what it's like... Although if the rumors about Sanctuary S3 are true it might cause time conflict for Martin and Amanda again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hadn't thought about that. I'll ask the doc later today.

It's the constant swinging up and down that's wearing me out. When do I get to feel normal again? You very nearly got a very weepy pm last night, but I thought better of it, finished the bottle of wine and went to bed instead

Aw, bless... probably for the best though since I was in no mood last night. After I finished up here I had yet more hassle on that other forums. I really don't get how hard it is for some people to get it...
                                Anyway, I completely lost my rag (takes some doing that) and pulled the whole thread in the end. If those ladies can't play nicely in their sandpit, I'll take the sandpit away!
                                Seriously though, weepy PMs are absolutely fine. Any time you need to.

Anyway and for the when you get to feel normal again? You know there's no short answer to that one. Everyone processes stuff at their own rate. I wish there were a way of making it easier but there just...isn't.
                                The only thing I can say is that no feeling lasts forwever. ((((Jumble))))

Hmm, you might also want to look into something like neuroligusitic programming or hypnosis. I don't know if I ever mentioned it here but I habitually suffer from bouts of winter depression (they call it SAD rather aptly). The only thing that ever worked for me was a sort of visualisation therapy that involved me being put into a state of semi hypnosis and being led towards a "happy" vision - in my case the vision was me in my living room on a mid summer's early evening; the window was open and the kids are playing in the road, laughing and joking and I can hear them, the very occasional car and the sound of the airport and birdsong. There's a vase of bright yellow chrysathmums on the window ledge anf the curtain is brushing by them in a light breeze.
                                Now I have no idea why that particular vision worked for me - I suspect because what I needed was to be reminded that as grim as I feel, there's a light - in my case summer - at the end of the tunnel. What the visualation technique involved was associating a certain feeling with that image so when I felt (i.e. sad) that image would almost automatically pop into my head and I'd feel...better.

Anwyay, I always get down in the dumps big time... oh around now time of year and that usually lasts until Marchish when I cheer up again! I

Heh, you know last night I commented on Joe's blog and told him I liked SGU but if only he could come and get Martin to direct an episode...

Afternoon Woohoos!

((((Woohoos))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X