Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You know, I'm gaining a whole new appreciation for the guy...

    ((((((Jumble))))))) I've been thinking of you all day, I really hope it's gone well.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

    Comment


      Hm...

      sigpic

      Comment



        And thunk
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

        Comment


          Oh, I like this one better!

          sigpic

          Comment


            But...but...

            ...HE'S NEKKID!

            I'm sorry, but it has the same effect to me that I wood get if I saw Coopie nekkid... That's not innocent, Oma, that's...

            NEKKID!

            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              But...but...

              ...HE'S NEKKID!

              I'm sorry, but it has the same effect to me that I wood get if I saw Coopie nekkid... That's not innocent, Oma, that's...

              NEKKID!

              He's only HALF nekkid! He has shorts on. *admires the half-nekkidness*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                He's only HALF nekkid! He has shorts on. *admires the half-nekkidness*

                Yes, go mention his shorts as well... That'll make things better...
                BTW, I do like PDL. I just can't thunk him like you ladies can...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yes, go mention his shorts as well... That'll make things better...
                  BTW, I do like PDL. I just can't thunk him like you ladies can...
                  I can thunk a set of tight abs and a great chest on just about any guy, thanks very much. *wonders if Coopie has nice abs*
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I can thunk a set of tight abs and a great chest on just about any guy, thanks very much. *wonders if Coopie has nice abs*
                    Hehe, now there's a question for Joe...

                    ''Hi Joe!

                    I bet you can answer a questions that's on many ladies' minds... Does Coopie have nice abs?

                    Love, the WooHoos''

                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Hehe, now there's a question for Joe...

                      ''Hi Joe!

                      I bet you can answer a questions that's on many ladies' minds... Does Coopie have nice abs?

                      Love, the WooHoos''

                      I'll bet Joe has nice abs; he works out a lot.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I'll bet Joe has nice abs; he works out a lot.
                        Of that, I wood not mind to see the pictures
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Of that, I wood not mind to see the pictures
                          Neither wood I! *daydreamz*

                          EDIT: *waves at two guests, wonders if one is Joe*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Yes, go mention his shorts as well... That'll make things better...
                            BTW, I do like PDL. I just can't thunk him like you ladies can...
                            I can't thunk him either

                            I'm not crazy about nekkidness

                            Except when it comes to RDA...hmmm In his Magyver days... *fangurls*

                            My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                            Comment


                              Since Jumble isn't here...









                              *enjoys corrupting the thread*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                EEEEKKK!!!!!!! *huggles LJ*

                                *thunks RDA*

                                *hopes Jumble never goes back to look at these pages*

                                *dies of thunkage*

                                That first one always takes me breath away

                                My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X