*runs through thread in pyjamas*

*goes to sleep*
    sigpic

Comment

*flops in, knackered, second day running*
      *huggles everyone*
      *giggles at LJ's excitement*

GCSEs/school etc:
      I did 9, and that was the norm in my year, but the year immediately before and the ones just after all did 10 (but then I went to an exam factory grammar school ). They made it compulsory to do a technology the year before me, then there was a big hoo-ha about that so they dropped it for my year, then brought it back again the year after. I was always happy I didn't have to that
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
        *jumps on the couch, just for the fun of it*
        *sings random Beatles songs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
          sigpic

Comment

Coopie is lonely.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...Funny that LJ runs Nekkid, just when Coopie gets lonely.
              *shrugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                ...Funny that LJ runs Nekkid, just when Coopie gets lonely.
                *shrugs*
                ...it's what LJ does

*huggles Coopie*
                sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor Coopie! (((Coopie)))
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in from the EOTW viewing with love for Coopie, for writing Threads*
                    *runs out*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Coopie is lurking on GW.

Coopie is happy for he feels loved.

Brad knows the feeling. He loves the WooHoos, but doesn't dare to say hello, for he's too shy.

sigpic

Comment

Heeheehee! You're so funny Nad!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sooooo...... since we have time to prepare, are we posting cards to Joe at Bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Sooooo...... since we have time to prepare, are we posting cards to Joe at Bridge?
                            SHOULD we!!?? *jumps up and down* Yay! I have also dropped a suggestion in the Art Challenge suggestion box that we do a Happy Birthday Joe challenge that week. His birthday is on a Friday so we can post it all and link him to the lovely pressies! *jumps up and down some more*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              SHOULD we!!?? *jumps up and down* Yay! I have also dropped a suggestion in the Art Challenge suggestion box that we do a Happy Birthday Joe challenge that week. His birthday is on a Friday so we can post it all and link him to the lovely pressies! *jumps up and down some more*
                              Oh that's cool!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                That's not a serious question is it? OF COURSE WE SHOULD!!!!! I think he'd be surprised if he didn't hear from us, don't you?

Great idea for a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X