• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances nekkid again*

HOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble))) that's such a fantastic story. That man is definitely a keeper !!! Hope you're having a fab weekend, considering you've not been around much I'd imagine you are .

*happy dances*

(not nekkid, for our nekkidness has been observed )

Comment

*bounces in, still on a happy Woohoo high*
        *waves to Michael's friend*

Jumble, what a fantastic story - yet again Michael has proved himself to be a keeper for sure But then, you've figured that one out haven't you? Sooooo happy for you, and for him too

So, when's the big day gonna be? Or haven't you named a date yet?

*bounces some more*

You know, I reckon with all of this, we should make Michael and his friend honourary Woohoos, for appreciating us for who we are
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cags...I like that punch mix...must use it next time with a party...which is next week
          Jumble...OMG that's soo romantic! definitely a keeper

*waves to friend* that's so sweet he did that for Micheal...is he single???

as for the broccoli girl on the wedding...I think that should be Nad
          sigpic

Comment

Aw aw awJumble .... Marry him QUICK! Don't give him even a second to change his mind not that he will - he obviously adores you.

That man is a keeper for sure.

If Micheal's friend just happens to still be watching, can you please give him a big squishy hug from all the Woohoos for just being such an awesome man and making a lot of people happy all at once.

Actually Jumble, you can give him that hug... and then some.

I did wonder about the ring since I could see it wasn't a diamond. It's a beautiful colour (actually the twisty style is not unlike my engagement ring). I think it's perfect.
            Look at what this site has to say about tourmaline:
            http://www.sobrietystones.com/resour...tourmaline.htm

I tell you, he put a lot of thought into that choice.

Oh and... at least now Micheal know, via his friend, that you're not actually that slightly batty for your PTBluvvedupness. There's plenty more where that came from.

*still dancing with Jumblehaappiness.*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Still not sleepy.........

Inspired by Cags

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...h_Risingwp.jpg

Oh I inspired something. Cool!

*snurches for desktop*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              I don´t know what kind of celebrating do you have . :-) Are you married ? :-)
              Not yet, just got engaged

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              oh,my,gosh!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congratulations Jumble and Michael!!!! Yayayayayayayayyaay!!!

*happy dances, nekkid*
              *throws frangipani petals*

Hooray!
              *happy dances with Bekki*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh, the romance!
              *sighs*

Yeah... and from now on I shall behave and keep in mind that this is a very public forum.
              You're worried now that some unknown man has seen you happy dancing nekkid, but you weren't bothered that OBPTB might have?

Oh good grief, 41 images, I'll have to split the post.....

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Holy ****!

Congratulations Jumble and Michael!!!!

*bounces*

This is so exciting. So... who's gonna be the flower broccoli girl?

On such a special occasion I shall happy dance... nekkid! Woohood!!!!
                *huggles Jasmina* Oooh I hadn't thought about that

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                (((Jumble))) that's such a fantastic story. That man is definitely a keeper !!! Hope you're having a fab weekend, considering you've not been around much I'd imagine you are .

*happy dances*

(not nekkid, for our nekkidness has been observed )
                Thanks! Yes we've been a bit busy August Bank Holiday weekend will never be the same again

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *bounces in, still on a happy Woohoo high*
                  *waves to Michael's friend*

Jumble, what a fantastic story - yet again Michael has proved himself to be a keeper for sure But then, you've figured that one out haven't you? Sooooo happy for you, and for him too
                  I should actually thank you all for the discussion at the shipmeet, because thinking about it afterwards I realised how dumb I was being I'd pretty much made up my mind that if he asked me again I'd do the sensible thing

So, when's the big day gonna be? Or haven't you named a date yet?
                  I have no idea! We've got a few little obstacles to get past first......... some time next year I guess.

*bounces some more*

You know, I reckon with all of this, we should make Michael and his friend honourary Woohoos, for appreciating us for who we are

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Cags...I like that punch mix...must use it next time with a party...which is next week
                  Jumble...OMG that's soo romantic! definitely a keeper

*waves to friend* that's so sweet he did that for Michael...is he single???
                  Sorry, he's already taken

Definitey! And Broccoli wood make a cute little page boy

*huggles Woohoos and happy dances off to find some food*

......35 images.......... triple post.......

Comment

I should actually thank you all for the discussion at the shipmeet, because thinking about it afterwards I realised how dumb I was being I'd pretty much made up my mind that if he asked me again I'd do the sensible thing
                    Awww, I'm so glad ((((Jumble)))) And I don't think you were being dumb, just understandably cautious But you're right, there's cautious and there's shooting-yourself-in-the-foot!

I have no idea! We've got a few little obstacles to get past first......... some time next year I guess.
                    I bet... And weddings do take a lot of planning, best to take your time and do it right

*happy dances some more, just because I don't think any of us are ready to stop yet!*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Aw aw awJumble .... Marry him QUICK! Don't give him even a second to change his mind not that he will - he obviously adores you.

That man is a keeper for sure.

If Micheal's friend just happens to still be watching, can you please give him a big squishy hug from all the Woohoos for just being such an awesome man and making a lot of people happy all at once.

Actually Jumble, you can give him that hug... and then some.
                      I think he'll have settle for a hug, I'm an engaged lady you know

I did wonder about the ring since I could see it wasn't a diamond. It's a beautiful colour (actually the twisty style is not unlike my engagement ring). I think it's perfect.
                      I think so too I'm not keen on diamonds, I like a bit of colour
                      Look at what this site has to say about tourmaline:
                      http://www.sobrietystones.com/resour...tourmaline.htm

I tell you, he put a lot of thought into that choice.
                      Wow, interesting. This bit jumped out at me

“Tourmaline helps you to move beyond limited thinking, to an expanded sense of reality”
                      Very apt

He chose it because it's green, to match our eyes

But I think maybe I won't tell him that he's chosen the birthstone for Capricorn, because guess who's starsign that is? Oooops!

Oh and... at least now Micheal know, via his friend, that you're not actually that slightly batty for your PTBluvvedupness. There's plenty more where that came from.
                      He described us as 'A bunch of warm, fun people. And my god don't they like to party!!'

He'd never been on a forum before, so it was quite an eye-opener for him

*still dancing with Jumblehaappiness.*

Oh I inspired something. Cool!

*snurches for desktop*
                      Indeed you did As soon as I saw that I was itching to do something with it You've helped me find my missing PS mojo

Although I have to say, when I opened my laptop today I was slightly bemused by the pinkedness of it

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Definitey! And Broccoli wood make a cute little page boy
                        Awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Awww, I'm so glad ((((Jumble)))) And I don't think you were being dumb, just understandably cautious But you're right, there's cautious and there's shooting-yourself-in-the-foot!
                          Soooo true

I think it was actually talking to somebody face to face about it and seeing your reactions that did it The look on Cags face when you all told her about the stuff he'd done for me was so 'Good grief woman, are you crazy???? Grab him!!!'

I bet... And weddings do take a lot of planning, best to take your time and do it right
                          Yeah..... and I'm now really regretting not telling the kids about him before now (yes, you can all say 'I told you so' ) because now really isn't the time to shove my happiness in Jo's face The family could do with an injection of good news for a change, I'm just not sure they'll take it as 'good'

We'll probably do the wedding small and personal. I mean, can you seriously see me in a big white marshmallow dress?

*happy dances some more, just because I don't think any of us are ready to stop yet!*
                          Do you know how good it feels to be the cause of all this gleeful happy dancing?

Edit: Gotta go, lunch is ready.......... did I tell you he cooks? Good thing one of us can *hugs him*

Comment

Soooo true

I think it was actually talking to somebody face to face about it and seeing your reactions that did it The look on Cags face when you all told her about the stuff he'd done for me was so 'Good grief woman, are you crazy???? Grab him!!!'

Yeah..... and I'm now really regretting not telling the kids about him before now (yes, you can all say 'I told you so' ) because now really isn't the time to shove my happiness in Jo's face The family could do with an injection of good news for a change, I'm just not sure they'll take it as 'good'
                            We told you so! Nah... just kidding I can see it's going to be a bit tricky to handle, but something good happening to you all is just what you need

We'll probably do the wedding small and personal. I mean, can you seriously see me in a big white marshmallow dress?
                            Uh.. no... I think the main thing with weddings is that it should be how you want it to be. Doesn't matter if it's big, small, traditional, off-the-wall, or anything in between, as long as it's what you want it will be perfect

Do you know how good it feels to be the cause of all this gleeful happy dancing?
                            Pretty good I'd imagine But somehow I doubt it's just that that's making you feel good right now

*happy dances some more*
                            sigpic

Comment

Edit: Gotta go, lunch is ready.......... did I tell you he cooks? Good thing one of us can *hugs him*
                              Wow. They don't make them like that anymore. Lucky you.

*joins back in the happy dance*
                              sigpic

Comment

*has been away for too long*

!

Congrats Jumble and Michael!!!

Awesome story jumble!!!!

Now the question is...have you told him about this coming July?

And the ring is so pretty!!!

*huggles Jumble*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X