The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Jumble for feeling poorly*
    *happy dances for Sarai that she's going to Vancouver* *and iz jealous that I can't*
    *huggles Bekki too*
    *waves to Jann* Good to have you back!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm. Too bad everyone is in bed. Guess they'll all have to wait till morning to see what Joe's been writing in his notebook this week. *tsk*
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Shhhh...I'm not sleeping! Love the notebook LJ Poor Joe *huggles him some more* and playing games in his notebook...rofl! With who?

and *snort* just got a T-shirt from my brother(as "souvenir" from India) with the text on it "I love my attitude problem" .....erm...what attitude?!?!

*hops out again with catching up on all the webthings she missed the last few weeks!*
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wood morning Woohoos

Internet was really slow last night, took twenty minutes to load GW so I gave up .

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Aw, we'd pop you in our suitcases and take you with us if we could *hugs*
            Definitely wood *huggles Woohoos*

Cags I'm sorry, I went to watch some WW at around 3pm, started to feel very unwell (nothing to do with WW ) and fell asleep until 9.30pm Still not feeling great, so can I get back to you about thre vid clips?
            (((Jumble))) Hope you're feeling better?

Cags if you want some clips of Dan as Dan this is what I have so far...

Season 4 - Disc 5 'Secret Files of the SGC'
            Season 5 - Disc 3 'Chris Judge Video Diary'
            - Disc 6 'Redemption Director Series with MW'
            Season 6 - Disc 4 Both 'Director Series with PD'
            - Disc 5 'Changeling Director Series with MW'
            Season 8 - Disc 1 'Avatar Director Series with MW'

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Hm. Too bad everyone is in bed. Guess they'll all have to wait till morning to see what Joe's been writing in his notebook this week. *tsk*
            Aw, (((Joe)))

Great entry LJ

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Stargate%20-%20Behind%20the%20scenes/SG1/Season%2005/FullSize-sg10515-0227xe.jpg
            *fans self*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Finally!! What the heck's been going on with GW?

Love the notebook LJ

Well it finally happened, I at last had a totally un-PG dream with an SG character, which I can't describe because it was about as un-PG as it's possible to get

Major Wood? Nope
                Jack? Nope
                Daniel? Nope

I can only blame it on the fact that I was sick and running a high fever, there's no other explanation for it being......

Spoiler:
                Rodney

I mean, no disrespect to the character or the actor, but seriously he'd be close to the bottom of my preferred list

And now I'm stuck with the whole dream vivid in my head and still feeling very ill

I think it was something I ate................

Comment

Poor poor Jumble
                  sigpic

Comment

<snip>

I'm sure RiG wood have something to say about that, but seriously I feel your pain

Hope you feel better soon Jumbly *hugs*

Comment

ROFL!
                      *wipes tears from eyes*
                      ...Rodney...
                      Ha. You must really be feeling meh, jumble *hugs*

LJ, loved the notebook!
                      *hugs Joe*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks, I need sympathy after that

I woodn't want to offend RiG, I'm sure she'll understand

Veering off on another tangent, I've been watching WW all morning. Toby has totally stolen my heart. I knew early on that he was a character I wood enjoy, that quiet sardonic wit that I loved straight away And I felt there were depths to him that I wood find intriguing. But I've just watched ep 9 (In Excelsis Deo?) and he had me in tears with his reaction to a certain situation (trying hard not to spoil here) and how he dealt with it in such an understated way, but still managing to let us know what he was feeling. Kudos to Richard for getting it all across mostly by his expression and the look in his eyes.

And I have to say, the 'goldfish' scene with CJ and Danny was hilarious (Please tell me those two get together?). I'm loving every minute of it all

And now I need to get dressed, there's a guy coming to service the boiler in about ten minutes

No gutterizing that! I know I'm old, but...........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          ROFL!
                          *wipes tears from eyes*
                          ...Rodney...
                          Ha. You must really be feeling meh, jumble *hugs*

LJ, loved the notebook!
                          *hugs Joe*
                          Yes I wood even put Todd higher on my list

Comment

Aaaaaaand we're back!

Comment

Back, back, back, back!!!

Finally!! What the heck's been going on with GW?

Love the notebook LJ

Well it finally happened, I at last had a totally un-PG dream with an SG character, which I can't describe because it was about as un-PG as it's possible to get

Major Wood? Nope
                              Jack? Nope
                              Daniel? Nope

I can only blame it on the fact that I was sick and running a high fever, there's no other explanation for it being......

Spoiler:
                              Rodney

I mean, no disrespect to the character or the actor, but seriously he'd be close to the bottom of my preferred list

And now I'm stuck with the whole dream vivid in my head and still feeling very ill

ROFLMAO! I've already said how funny bad this is for you on Fb...but I have to feel sorry for you in here too*whipes tears from face from laughter*

And suddenly...all my sites are back online...the joys of finding out what your new schedule is

Awesome smiley eh...

*runs out coz food is calling(aka mom)*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I need sympathy after that

I woodn't want to offend RiG, I'm sure she'll understand

Veering off on another tangent, I've been watching WW all morning. Toby has totally stolen my heart. I knew early on that he was a character I wood enjoy, that quiet sardonic wit that I loved straight away And I felt there were depths to him that I wood find intriguing. But I've just watched ep 9 (In Excelsis Deo?) and he had me in tears with his reaction to a certain situation (trying hard not to spoil here) and how he dealt with it in such an understated way, but still managing to let us know what he was feeling. Kudos to Richard for getting it all across mostly by his expression and the look in his eyes.

And I have to say, the 'goldfish' scene with CJ and Danny was hilarious (Please tell me those two get together?). I'm loving every minute of it all

And now I need to get dressed, there's a guy coming to service the boiler in about ten minutes

No gutterizing that! I know I'm old, but...........

What's going on with GW today? Not been able to get on all day. This being my last proper day off before I start my new job as well; totally sucks .

On WW...

Spoiler:
                                Totally agree with you Jumble. You know that Toby is actually my least favourite character (which is saying something because I love all of the characters !) but this is the episode where I started actually really respecting and appreciating him rather than thinking he was prickly and vaguely annoying .

On CJ/Danny...after the obvious () this is my favourite ship of WW. The goldfish scene is awesome! I'm not gonna give anything away except to say there's more to come...

Comment

Working...
                                X