X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Shep sure takes a lot of whumping in S5

Spoiler:
    Now watching 'Remnants', and Shep is being held prisoner and beaten up to get information

Yup...lots of wumping Poor him...great looks...I want to heal him then!!

Can't wait to get hold of the S5 DVD's and see what the Director's Series has for us
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yes.

Maybe I had some very non PG thoughts myself... But thread mom's don't do that

Well...

Spoiler:
    ''It was a long cold night. It was raining outside and WooHoo was home alone. She briefly entertained the thought of calling her friend Amanda, but she actually enjoyed some time for herself after a long week of hard labour.
    Right when she was trying on the maids costume she had bought for a costume party the doorbell rang.
    Driven by her curiousity, yet practising caution due to the late hour, she walked to the window to peek outside.
    Her breath stopped for a second for on her very own doorstep she saw the sole subject of her wildest dreams: the plumber. And he was dripping wet from the rain... Forgetting that she was dressed in a tiny costume she rushed to open the door.
    ''Mr Wood'' she tried to say as casual as possible. ''What are you doing here at this time of day?''
    The plumber smiled and WooHoo saw the muscles on his hairy jaw roll ever so slightly. ''I was... in the neighbourhood'' he responded. ''I noticed your lights were still on and it struck me that you haven't ...paid me yet'' She looked him in the eyes, just to find that connecting with them didn't seem possible, for they were elsewhere. She grinned. ''Well, come in and collect your... reward then''
    She opened the door a little further...''

Spoiler:
    *Nad doesn't do dirty for she sucks at it. The literal sense of the word*

Ugh.
    http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eez/zzzz-1.png
    ROFLMAO!!! I love this...you are sooo guttery Nad.... Or ...my mind is...but you are implying it!!!

And using that one word as a code word...the shippers must think then that we've gone mad...obsessing about the plumber...
    sigpic

Comment

Mmm... we can use 'plumber' as a code word in the Ship thread, just to make it seem we're not obsessing about The Martin
      ROFL! I think they might catch on though - they know exactly what we're about

I already got comments on the Artthead because on my Challenge Christmas card to TPTB, Martin's pic was bigger than the others I mean, as if that was deliberate
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ROFLMAO!!! I love this...you are sooo guttery Nad.... Or ...my mind is...but you are implying it!!!

And using that one word as a code word...the shippers must think then that we've gone mad...obsessing about the plumber...
      They'd think we've gone mad?? Why wood they think such a thing? I mean, it's not like we've ever shown any obssessive tendences up till now

Comment

ROFL! I think they might catch on though - they know exactly what we're about

I already got comments on the Artthead because on my Challenge Christmas card to TPTB, Martin's pic was bigger than the others I mean, as if that was deliberate

They'd think we've gone mad?? Why wood they think such a thing? I mean, it's not like we've ever shown any obssessive tendences up till now
        You do realise that a lot of the people who frequent the art thread and the family thread are also WooHoos??

Although you know, Operation Plumber has a good ring to it...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

D'oh! Josiane, of course we know, that's half the fun Half the Ship family wood know what was going on, and the other half wood just be

Comment

Hehe...
            We're the odd ones out at times.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hehe...
              We're the odd ones out at times.
              yes...at times...only 24 hours a day. We're normal for the rest of the time
              sigpic

Comment

D'oh! Josiane, of course we know, that's half the fun Half the Ship family wood know what was going on, and the other half wood just be
                wood be eh...

Shouldn't it be in normal english would? or have we now as well...woodnified words
                sigpic

Comment

wood be eh...

Shouldn't it be in normal english would? or have we now as well...woodnified words
                  Indeed - I believe wood has replaced Would in this thread. Just to keep you ESL friends on your toes!

(Just start posting in Dutch...then you can make everyone else confused )
                  sigpic

Comment

I can sing a song in dutch...sinterklaas song...

De zak van Martin wood, martin wood, martin wood
                    De zak van martin wood oh jongens jongens het is zo'n baas
                    Daar stopt hij, daar stopt hij, daar stopt hij blij van zin.
                    De hele, de hele, de hele wereld in!
                    De zak van Martin Wood, Martin Wood, Martin Wood,
                    De zak van Martin Wood,
                    o jongenens, jongens
                    het is zo`n baas!

Hij komt hij komt, die lieve goed martin
                    Mijn beste vriend, uw beste vriend, de vriend van ieder kind
                    Mijn hartje klopt, mijn hartje klopt zo fijn
                    wat brengt hij mee, wat brengt hij mee voor mij
                    Wie goed is goed, wie stout is krijgt de roe

Btw...this are very innocent childrens songs
                    sigpic

Comment

I can sing a song in dutch...sinterklaas song...

De zak van Martin wood, martin wood, martin wood
                      De zak van martin wood oh jongens jongens het is zo'n baas
                      Daar stopt hij, daar stopt hij, daar stopt hij blij van zin.
                      De hele, de hele, de hele wereld in!
                      De zak van Martin Wood, Martin Wood, Martin Wood,
                      De zak van Martin Wood,
                      o jongenens, jongens
                      het is zo`n baas!

Hij komt hij komt, die lieve goed martin
                      Mijn beste vriend, uw beste vriend, de vriend van ieder kind
                      Mijn hartje klopt, mijn hartje klopt zo fijn
                      wat brengt hij mee, wat brengt hij mee voor mij
                      Wie goed is goed, wie stout is krijgt de roe

Btw...this are very innocent childrens songs
                      Hehe - you posted this last year....well, Martinless, of course.

Yep - Martin Wood is every child's best friend...mine also

By the way, what is 'roe'?

Edit: Oh look - I'm back at 2666 *looks fearfully for the mods devil
                      sigpic

Comment

I did? *puts on innocent face*...

Roe- when the sint or rather his "pieten" are swatting your bums with this...and you've been a naughty child.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aha - I thought so.

*thinks of Martin giving me the 'roe'*

*giggles* oh dear...
                          sigpic

Comment

OH yeah...I was already thinking of that!!!

And after that I'm giving him some chocolate letters!!!(written his name of course)
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out*
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 30 November 2008, 06:57 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Wow RiG, those are fabulous! Thank you soooooo much

Comment

Working...
                                X