The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *headdesk* I forgot to tell you my dream!

I dreamt I was at ComicCon, and I was allowed to ask a question....

Came my turn to step up to the mike....

Hi! I'm Jumble and I have a question for Damian.

Damian: Hi Jumble

Hi! Damian, I've often wondered.....

Whoa! Wait a minute! Did you say you're Jumble?

Yes

And you have a question for Damian???

Yes. Damian, I've often wondered....

(looking down and muttering) She's supposed to be my biggest fan and she's asking him a question!

..... what kind of a........

(still muttering) That's just wrong!

Damian: Martin, shush! I can't hear the question! (people start to giggle)

...mind.........

But........ she's supposed to love me.... it's..... (giggling gets louder)

Martin? Martin!!!

(he looks up and frowns at me)

You're right, I'm your biggest fan and I love you to bits, ok? Now can you just stop pouting for a minute so I can ask Damian my question?

(with a big grin) Ok! (lots of laughter and applause from the audience)

And then I finally got to ask my question, but I woke up before he could answer it

Poor Martin

Oh and Happy Birthday to Jo!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kirdy

Well in my case it's not exactly Stargate that invades my dreams
      Allright then... Stargate related in a way then
      My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

*staggers back in*

Oh wow, what a great time I've had

Amazing food as usual, a special birthday card and free wine from the staff, and I've only just got back

But I did have to put up with Lee and Joel teasing me about meeting Martin next year *sigh*

And complaining because I won't take them with me

Jo says thanks for all the birthday wishes

*wanders off to find some black coffee* *hic*

Comment

*waves to Jann and gives her a big hug*

Yes, you make sure your friend has a lot of fun before the wedding, because you know, once she's married *shakes head* that's the end of life as she knows it

The MGM pics are brilliant aren't they? Sooooo many luuuuverly pics of Martin
          Jup...but she knows and I think she won't mind...but still...it's also nessesary...perhaps more for her guttery innocent friends than for her!

They are...saving a few on this laptop and hopefully when I get my own back transfer them to that one!

Ok...just had the horror of everything...My teacher is on this camping*faints* ...economics teacher!! Help! Just met his son(who's been in my class) at the supermarket... Some people you just don't wanna see on vacation!

Now hiding in the caravan...

*waves bye again since dad started BSG episode without me...claiming he doesn't like the series while he has seen more than one season in a week time*

EDIT: ROFL on the dream Jumble and a happy Birthday for Jo!!
          sigpic

Comment

Jann. Meeting people you know on holiday is the worst!

My hubby once met a work colleague (not one he much cared for) on holiday - a tiny little Greek island that hardly anyone knows about. Turned out his wife was Greek and came from the main town on the island and he was visiting family. We spent the rest of the week avoiding them.

Jumble, happy birthday for Jo... and you for tomorrow but more from me on that later. I have a pressie for you... sort of.
            I'm going to make you wait until you've had coffee and I've had dinner.
            sigpic

Comment

I just spotted this pic on the MGM site ... hehe ... maybe you guys already found it, but was new to me It's from Grace under Pressure, while filming the scene with Sam and McKay. Poor Martin, not even a wetsuit!

sigpic

Comment

Poor Jann. That really sucks!

Good to hear you had a good time Jumble.

Hehe Lies, we've seen the pic but it never hurts to post it again.
                *grabs a pillow and gets ready to catch Jumble when she thunks*
                sigpic

Comment

Just got a call from Anderson's, asking which particular table I wood like

Next week I've gone for one away from the window, don't want to ruin my reputation as an upright, sober, professional Childminder

*takes umbridge* I don't know what you're implying there...
                  Less than a week to go now!!!! *bounces*

And on the dream

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Jup...but she knows and I think she won't mind...but still...it's also nessesary...perhaps more for her guttery innocent friends than for her!

They are...saving a few on this laptop and hopefully when I get my own back transfer them to that one!

Ok...just had the horror of everything...My teacher is on this camping*faints* ...economics teacher!! Help! Just met his son(who's been in my class) at the supermarket... Some people you just don't wanna see on vacation!

Now hiding in the caravan...

*waves bye again since dad started BSG episode without me...claiming he doesn't like the series while he has seen more than one season in a week time*

EDIT: ROFL on the dream Jumble and a happy Birthday for Jo!!
                  Oh noes! That is not fun. Hope you're having an awesome time though
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I missed Jann, I missed Lies, I missed a '69 and I missed...
                    Well, there's nothing else I missed.

Except my fellow WooHoos, of course.

Glad you had fun, jumble!
                    Just wondering... Since Jo knows about this thread, doesn't she get curious after hearing the Happy B-Day wishes? Are there things here she shouldn't see?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aaaand... the S.H.I.P. site is updated!
                      Yes, ladies and gentleman, we have expanded by three.
                      *happy dances nekkid and alone*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yup. Allll alone...

sigpic

Comment

Since I live in the future and this is already happening

*waves to Nad*
                          sigpic

Comment

Before I get alzheimer, a huge hangover, or something like that...

Have a Woooooohooooody birthday Jumble...!!!
                            My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *takes umbridge* I don't know what you're implying there...
                              Less than a week to go now!!!! *bounces*

And on the dream

Oh noes! That is not fun. Hope you're having an awesome time though
                              I'm implying that we'll be having a great time, and that as I'm the only one not driving I could just be a little tipsy

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I missed Jann, I missed Lies, I missed a '69 and I missed...
                              Well, there's nothing else I missed.

Except my fellow WooHoos, of course.

Glad you had fun, jumble!
                              Just wondering... Since Jo knows about this thread, doesn't she get curious after hearing the Happy B-Day wishes? Are there things here she shouldn't see?
                              Darn! I missed your '69 too But congrats for it anyway

Jo thinks the whole 'Martin thread thing' is proof that her mother is totally insane........ besides which she's quite useless with computer stuff and only knows how to find e-bay She only got on here before by following the links in my email alerts I think my 'secrets' are safe............

Just a few minutes left before I'm officially celebrating my birthday......... too late, I've been doing that for hours anyway

I gather there's been a bit of collusion going on amongst some of the WooHoos regarding a certain fabulous pressie that I received earlier today You know who you are *huggles lovely WooHoos for AWESOME pressies*

Sooooooo.... it's after midnight, so I'm now officially a year older.......... or younger if you count the fact that I got my figures wrong

*happy dances through thread in birthday suit*

Comment

*snurches pretty birthday cards*

Thanks Jasmina

Thanks Kirdy

Comment

Working...
                                X