• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*covers up Cags with a robe and gives her a hug*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Oooooh! I'm tellin' the Mods on you Jasmina!! Rulez say 'Please don't just post one smiley'.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Heh, I'll join you in that...

I shouldn't be bored, I should be working but I can't concentrate; my nerves have been shredded this morning by a 3 foot tall humanoid of the male gender (I hesitate to call him actually human at this point) who doesn't quite understand the concept of work = money= roof over head and food in belly. So when I declined to "dance around the living room to the Beach Boys" like we did all day yesterday ( ) and told him he was off to the granparent's to be spoiled stupid, I got the screaming heebie jeebies. Y'know, I am almost proud of my son and his capacity to scream the entire neighbourhood down and not ever, even once, give in but, heck, sometimes I want to march him back to the hospital and demand my bloody money back!

(and I'm bad tempered because two foxes deciced to fight/mate right outside my house and silly o'clock this morning and woke me up. )

Sooo.. I came on here for some chill out; I can always rely on that in this thread.

*runs nekkid through the thread singing Good Vibrations... *

Edit: Wine anyone?

What? The sun's past the yardarm?
      AW (((((Cags)))))

We should rename this thread 'The Rant and Chill Out with Martin WooHoodStock Thread'

My 6 little darlings are being positively angelic today........... which really doesn't bode well for tomorrow in my experience

Wait a minute, demand your money back? Didn't you read the small print about no refunds, no responsibility, and no comeback on the hospital once you've taken babies off the premises?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oooooh! I'm tellin' the Mods on you Jasmina!! Rulez say 'Please don't just post one smiley'.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

AW (((((Cags)))))

We should rename this thread 'The Rant and Chill Out with Martin WooHoodStock Thread'

My 6 little darlings are being positively angelic today........... which really doesn't bode well for tomorrow in my experience

Wait a minute, demand your money back? Didn't you read the small print about no refunds, no responsibility, and no comeback on the hospital once you've taken babies off the premises?

Not a bad idea.

Oh 6! Umm, yes, you're brave. I can barely handle it when my neice brings her little girl and boy round. 3 children cared for by two adults is enough. I can't stress how happy I am (sometimes) that Benjabubs is an only child.

Rats! I can't take him back? That's just... not fair (seriously though, those early days I honestly thought they'd (or I'd) made a dreadful mistake and I had no business calling myself a mother. )

Wait... can I get away with just two smilies? And... how come we don't have a Martin smilie?
          Last edited by Cagranosalis; 23 July 2009, 05:05 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Do you realise just how rude that smiley is???

*headdesk* What am I thinking? Of course you do

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Not a bad idea.

Oh 6! Umm, yes, you're brave. I can barely handle it when my neice brings her little girl and boy round. 3 children cared for by two adults is enough. I can't stress how happy I am (sometimes) that Benjabubs is an only child.
            Ah but you see, the more children there are the less effort you have to put into entertaining them because they have each other to play with I hate the days when I only have one.

Rats! I can't take him back? That's just... not fair (seriously though, those early days I honestly thought they'd (or I'd) made a dreadful mistake and I had no business calling myself a mother. )
            We all feel like that in the first few months (years even)

Wait... can I get away with just two smilies? And... how come we don't have a Martin smilie?
            Oh now you've asked for it, the full range of Martin smilies

and the best ones ever....

Edit: And now that the page colour is no longer white, they look rubbish

Comment

Oh what the heck, since I'm on that page...

Comment

*runs in*

*hugs everyone and TPTB*

*bounces from excitement of Ship Day coming up*

Oh my word! I didn't make anything shippy hippy!!!

*runs out*

*runs back in and gives extra special hug to Cags for the her little man being crazy*

*runs out again*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Do you realise just how rude that smiley is???

*headdesk* What am I thinking? Of course you do
                  I don't know.... I always though it was very.... sexy....
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos!
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                        *waves*
                        *squees with Bekki*
                        *hugs Cags*
                        *flops on couch*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't know.... I always though it was very.... sexy....
                          Well yes, that's what I meant
                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *runz through thread nekkid*
                          See, nobody gets shocked when she does it

I feel picked on

Comment

Well yes, that's what I meant

See, nobody gets shocked when she does it

I feel picked on
                            It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              It's what I do.
                              But.... *sigh* Ok.

I'm off out tonight, dinner at Anderson's with five of the mums whose children I look after/have looked after. Should be fun

Comment

But.... *sigh* Ok.

I'm off out tonight, dinner at Anderson's with five of the mums whose children I look after/have looked after. Should be fun
                                Have fun! Be sure to warn them about the shipmeet Sunday lunch
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X