The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Don't worry, I'll sneak past her in my pj's and run to the shop. I've done it before
    Good to know!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I think you are endowing my eyebrow with far greater powers than it actually posesses...
    I don't know. I'd say it's pretty scary. It's doing strange things right now. Moving around like that...

I can just see Jack pinching T's cheek, when Teal'c is trying to be all scary.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      ROFL! Now why didn't anyone ever think of doing that to Teal'c?!
      Thinking about it is one thing, being brave enough to actually risk it is another

You know what? I think this thread must be first in line for 'Having the most silliness and never failing to make everyone smile' award

*huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Thinking about it is one thing, being brave enough to actually risk it is another

You know what? I think this thread must be first in line for 'Having the most silliness and never failing to make everyone smile' award

*huggles WooHoos*

*huggs woohoos too, but makes sure that they're all properly covered first*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

^^^ What she said!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*tightens belt on dressing gown*

*hugs back*

Comment

Speaking of smiling, Sky reced this fic on Samanda yesterday, and I have to pass it along.

http://fridayschild85.livejournal.com/4077.html

Old school SG1 teamy joke. Hilarious stuff.

Oh and

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Jasmina

Actually, why is it that women can always do that when most men can't?

It's the same with condoms

Oh, did I say that out loud? Ooops

Comment

Thanks for passing on Jas! Go Sam!

Edit: Jumble! So true though...
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for that Jasmina

Actually, why is it that women can always do that when most men can't?

It's the same with condoms

Oh, did I say that out loud? Ooops
                    I have no idea. Maybe we can do some kind of survey and find out. About the ties... not the... ok, maybe that too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have no idea. Maybe we can do some kind of survey and find out. About the ties... not the... ok, maybe that too.
                      Yeah right.....

Dear PTB..........

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I guess the answer is that it's easier to put it on someone else than on yourself because you have a better view of what you're doing

The tie! THE TIE!!!

Comment

I guess the answer is that it's easier to put it on someone else than on yourself because you have a better view of what you're doing

The tie! THE TIE!!!

Sure! The tie.

*snort*

I've never been very good with the other so that blows that theory out the window.
                            sigpic

Comment

You don't have to put on the tie in order to tie it. As for the other... I guess I can buy into that theory.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Sure! The tie.

*snort*

I've never been very good with the other so that blows that theory out the window.
                                See, that's where you're going wrong. You're supposed to roll it, not blow it

Actually, that reminds me of when my Suz was at school and they had the usual 'how to use a condom' demo at school. She came home looking very perplexed, and when I asked her what was wrong, she said they'd used a carrot for the demo, and "Really Mum, is it that small????" Poor kid was soooo disappointed

But of course I set her straight

Comment

Working...
                                X