Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    (((Jumble)))

I agree with LJ he certainly knows what he wants. And yet, and I hope I'm not out of line saying this, but he should also know the value of patience. Either way we're always here to vent at
    Not out of line at all, that's exactly what I tried to say to him I mean, it's only been five months

Jos, I didn't think it was possible but now I'm even more jealous!! Great pics !

And in the spirit of sharing, I've managed to upload a few pictures from my graduation on Tuesday onto PB. Will post them in the lounge for anyone that wants to see
    I saw them, lovely pics

Is it me, or have you had your hair highlighted? Looks really nice
    Last edited by Jumble; 16 July 2009, 02:35 PM. Reason: drunken spelling :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Not out of line at all, that's exactly what I tried to say to him I mean, it's only been five months
      Men!

I saw them, lovely pics

Is it me, or have you had your hair highlighted? Looks really nice
      I have, I use one of those home dye kits because my hair is so flat and boring it needs something to liven it up! Thank you very much though! I think after several false starts and more than one disaster I've finally got it right .

*bounces* I'm getting excited about the Shipmeet. Who's bringing the wine?

That's a point, must tell Dave I want the car...

Comment

Men!

I have, I use one of those home dye kits because my hair is so flat and boring it needs something to liven it up! Thank you very much though! I think after several false starts and more than one disaster I've finally got it right .
        You did it yourself? That's amazing, looks like an expensive salon job

*bounces* I'm getting excited about the Shipmeet. Who's bringing the wine?

That's a point, must tell Dave I want the car...
        I was going to ask who drinks what, so I can stock up

Are we still up for Sunday lunch at Anderson's? I'll need to book I'm off there again next week with a whole bunch of friends. Stuart's been warned

Comment

You did it yourself? That's amazing, looks like an expensive salon job
          Well I usually enlist a friends help but since there's no one really around anymore I guess I'll have to do it myself. Or ask the man. Which is an alarming prospect . Thank you! Like I say, I've done it a fair few times. It's easy once you've had a bit of practice (and help ). And after a few bottles !

I was going to ask who drinks what, so I can stock up
          I think that's a no brainer for me

Are we still up for Sunday lunch at Anderson's? I'll need to book I'm off there again next week with a whole bunch of friends. Stuart's been warned
          Definitely! I'm warning you though, I shall have to have a picture next to the "Andersons" bit. It's the closest I'll probably ever get to the real thing...*feels wistful*

Comment

Yay! Nekkid running through thread! *runz nekkid, too*
            sigpic

Comment

Well I usually enlist a friends help but since there's no one really around anymore I guess I'll have to do it myself. Or ask the man. Which is an alarming prospect . Thank you! Like I say, I've done it a fair few times. It's easy once you've had a bit of practice (and help ). And after a few bottles !
              Of wine or dye?

I think that's a no brainer for me
              Let me guess......... half a dozen bottles of Australian Shiraz?

Definitely! I'm warning you though, I shall have to have a picture next to the "Andersons" bit. It's the closest I'll probably ever get to the real thing...*feels wistful*
              *charges camera batteries* No problem

*waves to LJ as she runz by*

Comment

Let me guess......... half a dozen bottles of Australian Shiraz?[/QUOTE/]

*charges camera batteries* No problem
                I think that should just about cover us!

I'll try and bring a camera this time as well, get a lot more pictures!

Me and Josi are already planning what WW to bring. I hope you haven't forgotten about that part of the bargain !

Right I'm off to bedfordshire. Time to try a bit of writing methinks

Comment

Us? I meant each

Me and Josi are already planning what WW to bring. I hope you haven't forgotten about that part of the bargain !
                  Nope, hadn't forgotten. Looking forward to the distraction

That expression always makes me laugh, since I was born only a few miles from Bedford

I guess I should follow your example while I can still walk up the stairs

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))

*huggles Martin discretely*

Edit: Hang on! Writing? Wood that be the new Martin PTB fic? Pleeeeeeeze????!!!!!

Comment

Men are difficult. And yet wine will always be constant. And provide infinite amounts of comfort.

Amen to that sista!

Although, in the absence of wine tonight I am hitting Southern Comfort and Lemonade which is... nasty but gets the job done.

The trouble with men (she says drunkenly, with a very wise frown) is that they tell you they understand things when in fact they really don't. Or they just think they do, when in fact they've missed the point entirely.

Oh, better spoiler for massive OT ness
                    Spoiler:
                    All the stuff about my past, and how it impacts on my presence, and why I need to stay close to my home and family, he said he got it. But apparently he thought it was a short term thing, that I'd be ready to let go of the security blanket that I've spent years putting together as soon as he'd proved himself trustworthy and committed, which apparently he thought wood only take a few months So we're back on the 'we should live together/let's get married' thing.

Oh I know I should cut him some slack, try to meet him halfway, but I still don't feel that sure about it I love him to bits. I couldn't wish for a nicer, kinder, more caring man........... but I'm just still not ready to step into the abyss...

Plus, do you know what he just said to me???? He said, basically, that at 'our' age we don't have that much time to shilly shally about!!!!!!

/rant

Sorry

Edit: Yes Sarai the wine bottle is ever constant and reliable

Sorry Nad

Hugs Jumble (((((Jumble)))))

Why is it when people get you the first thing they want to do is change you?

You know I honetsly think men are a different species to women sometimes. You have no idea the night's I've wrung my heart out over the crap life has thrown at me and hubby has been... completely blaise about stuff that's torn me apart. Not that he doesn't love me and I him but... he doens't understand why I overhtink emotional stuff. That's what we woman do (someone bloody well has to!)

Ah I know that feeling. My hubby once helped me highlight my hair but said never again. It wasn't a bad job though. My bestest friend lives 200 miles away and my days of affording (and having time for) a professional job are long gone. I am a DIY hair dye girl these days.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Yay! Nekkid running through thread! *runz nekkid, too*
                    You know, I checked and you run nekkid through this thread an awful lot - 91 times last count!

Umm... carry on.

OK I feel like a bit of a gate crasher but I lurk here normally but thought it was time I spread out and actually posted a bit since you're all so lovely and this is the home of the shippy hippies and I am, after all, one of them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning woohoos! (i slept in...it's barely morning )

Jumbly - I hope you and Michael are still goooooooood, I have nooooooo advice to give (lol - with all my wondrous experience with men...well, man, really ) but I'm thinking of you.

In fact...I think I should write Michael a poem...feel free never to tell him that this was ever written...EVER!

Michael, Michael
                      Jumbly's man
                      hold on to your diamonds
                      for now, if you can
                      Jumbly loves you
                      you know that it's true
                      But Jumbly loves her
                      family too
                      So shower her with kisses
                      and stuff that is good
                      and never question
                      her love for M.Wood!
                      Oh here's an idea
                      take a great holiday
                      to Vancouver city
                      oh, next year, let's say!
                      I'm sure she'd go with you
                      and share all she could
                      she might even share
                      Martin Wood!

Love! *hugs*

Also - when is shipmeet? I wanna pretend I'm there with you
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                        *hugs everyone*
                        I listened to the 'Quarantine' commentary today...and I love Martin's voice!! *is jealous that Jumble gets to hear said voice in person*
                        *hugs everyone once again*
                        *runs back out*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Congrats on the Big '69!!!!!!!!!
                          Thanks!
                          *wanders in, inhaling broccoli smoke*

Evening Woohoos! I've taken a break away to my Dad's house for a couple of days where the internet is fully at my disposal, woop! I do feel terribly out of the loop though, even though I managed to log on for a few hours the other day.

From what I haved managed to gather...

(((Josiane))) on returning safely from your travels. I trust you had a fabulous time, in fact I'll PM you in a minute

(((((Luvnjack))))) Extra huggles for being sick Hope you're feeling better now?

Congrats Kim on the big '69 !

And...thanks for the texting updates Jumble! I don't know what I wood do without you!
                          Thanks hon!

[CENTER]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Misc/TR-69.jpg

Hey Sarai *hugs* Soooo good to see you

Just had a long chat with Michael........ there's trouble in paradise

I'm consoling myself with a bottle of wine and a dvd full of Martin vids
                          Thanks Jumble!!! *squisy huggles Jumble to help her feel better* Would a picture of an adorable kitten make you feel better? If so, I just posted 20 thumbnails of my kitten Shalimar in the pet thread.

Writing? WRITING? Something for me to beta?!?!
                          Us? I meant each

Nope, hadn't forgotten. Looking forward to the distraction

That expression always makes me laugh, since I was born only a few miles from Bedford

I guess I should follow your example while I can still walk up the stairs

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))

*huggles Martin discretely*

Edit: Hang on! Writing? Wood that be the new Martin PTB fic? Pleeeeeeeze????!!!!!
                          But she's got plenty of other stuff she should be writing as well!

*waits impatiently for fics to beta*

*runs through thread nekkid*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*runs nekkid through the thread*
                            sigpic

Comment

So I pulled the trigger and left JM a comment asking him about the third SG-1 movie *crosses fingers that he'll answer*

But now I'm really embarrassed because I said Joe and I really wish I would have said Mr. Mallozzi I blame you guys for that

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

aaw, we're all on first name basis, Amanda! I mean...we do thunk him daily! To not call him Joe would be...well, weird!

*spies Luvnjack*

*does a pre-emptive nudie run*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X