Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by babancat View Post
    Ooo and lookie is that who I think it is with a beard?

    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/530/index.html

    ... oh and I think this is a '69' post
    Sitting at the top? Nope

    CONGRATS ON YOUR 69 POST
    BABANCAT


    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yay!

    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/875/index.html

    EDIT: I see I'm not the only one on that site

    Bless the bloopers!
    I was trying to download it but I couldn't

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You don't want much do you?

      I'm thinking my report will go something like......

      and then Martin came into the room http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

      ....and then Martin said 'Hi' http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

      .... and I think Amanda said something......

      ....and then Martin smiled http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

      I think Robin was there......

      At the auto session, he asked me my name http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

      ....... and I LOVE his aftershave http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

      Chris is really tall.........

      ..... and that made him laugh http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif


      .... and I didn't get any pics because I totally forgot how my camera works

      I can already see that happening

      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yay!

      http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/875/index.html

      EDIT: I see I'm not the only one on that site

      Bless the bloopers!
      I've been hanging around there well. I keep watching the blooper where Amanda broke the ship and laughing. Woke up my mom. She's gonna kill me.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I can already see that happening



        I've been hanging around there well. I keep watching the blooper where Amanda broke the ship and laughing. Woke up my mom. She's gonna kill me.
        Unfortunately, so can I

        Comment


          ROFL on the con report Jumble...I can so see that be it...and then we'll see the full report from Jos and Sarai! Yup...that'll be it...You'll just nod coz you have no idea what happened outside of Martin!

          Yay for new martin pics
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            ROFL on the con report Jumble...I can so see that be it...and then we'll see the full report from Jos and Sarai! Yup...that'll be it...You'll just nod coz you have no idea what happened outside of Martin!

            Yay for new martin pics
            Well as long as I remember the important bits, like what colour shorts he was wearing, what was written on his t-shirt.......

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Well as long as I remember the important bits, like what colour shorts he was wearing, what was written on his t-shirt.......

              How he smelled...felt... how he sounds in RL...

              Oh and...

              Welcome back TR!!!
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                How he smelled...felt... how he sounds in RL...
                How he felt????

                Oh good grief



                Comment


                  ....*giggles*

                  You know...with the hug when you went on the photo with him
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    ....*giggles*

                    You know...with the hug when you went on the photo with him
                    Yeah....... I'm trying really hard not to think about that. If I can't quell these darned butterflies I'm not going to be able to eat for the next 386 days

                    Then I really wood faint at his feet

                    Edit: I wonder what my chances are of getting him to smile for that photo instead of doing his trademark facepull?

                    Comment


                      So since I got this thread really off topic yesterday with the love stuff, and I apolize for that, but thanks for letting me vent. (((woohoos)))

                      This is to make up for it Now I know Jumble probably has all of these pics...but...
















                      My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                      Comment


                        What's with the black background? It's not April Fool's again is it?

                        Ick!!

                        Amanda several of those pics I don't didn't have

                        I'm starting to think there's some stuff from Continuum that's not on my disc It's a conspiracy I tell ya! *cries*

                        Edit: And I've just realised what you said. How can the subject of 'love' be off topic on here? aren't we all here to show our love and appreciation of OBPTB?
                        Last edited by Jumble; 09 July 2009, 02:02 AM.

                        Comment


                          OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!



                          I got the downloader to work and I've got lots of shiny new Martin footage to play with *happy dance*

                          WooHoooooood!!!!

                          Comment


                            Martin to play with???

                            Where??

                            I wanna play with him too!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Martin to play with???

                              Where??

                              I wanna play with him too!!!
                              Just his footage atm, but who knows? Next year...........

                              btw Jann, the pics up there ^^^ of Continuum, do you have those on your DVD? Because I don't

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Just his footage atm, but who knows? Next year...........

                                btw Jann, the pics up there ^^^ of Continuum, do you have those on your DVD? Because I don't
                                Next year...for you yeah... I just have to wait a few more years for that!

                                I don't know to be honest...I have to look into it...but I think I have the same stuff as you do...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X