Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Without Micheal...bad Jumble...

    or were you with Martin? That explains it!
    Sidetracked by Martin Making icons involves searching through, oh, about 5000 Martin pics

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Sidetracked by Martin Making icons involves searching through, oh, about 5000 Martin pics
      Oohhh...is Martin that persuasive!

      oh...you were talking about icons
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Oohhh...is Martin that persuasive!

        oh...you were talking about icons
        He is And it's about an hour since I made the last icon.......... got lost in my Martin folder

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          He is And it's about an hour since I made the last icon.......... got lost in my Martin folder
          *tries not to make another guttery comment*

          *loses personal battle*

          Too bad it was only his folder you were lost in.

          *hugs* I hope you make some new stuff soon! I haven't opened PS in more than a week now *faint*
          sigpic

          Comment



            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *tries not to make another guttery comment*

            *loses personal battle*

            Too bad it was only his folder you were lost in.

            *hugs* I hope you make some new stuff soon! I haven't opened PS in more than a week now *faint*
            Totally agree I'd like to get lost in his eyes..... his arms.........

            I'll leave the rest of that sentence to the imaginations of our more guttery WooHoos

            Jeez, I'd like to get lost anywhere 'with' him

            I woodn't mind betting he's in negotiations right now with GABIT to make sure I don't get a ticket

            Comment


              *swoons* Martin!

              *comes to senses*

              Er...Sorry, Joe.
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *swoons* Martin!

                *comes to senses*

                Er...Sorry, Joe.
                Quick Joe, reel her back in.......


















                Edit: And seriously........ Pierce Brosnan? Joe's really up against it now!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Sidetracked by Martin Making icons involves searching through, oh, about 5000 Martin pics
                  Funny. I always believed Martin was the main track...

                  padadum!

                  ...No?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                  sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Jann is tired yeah...

                    And I'll help with keeping up the gutter level after a little nap ....you'll have to do the hard work now amanda
                    Oh the hardship of keeping up the gutter level

                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Yes, it is important for our younger members have mentors. *tries not to laugh*
                    It is

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh I have several pics of his 'FCOL' look, but I woodn't really call them 'irritated'. That's the only one I have left to do I've just finished one that has sent me into a serious

                    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lovesick-2.gif
                    and I sooooooooo want to show it
                    Of course it is! It's up to us 'older' WooHoos to pass on our experie......... uh.... maybe not

                    How's Mom doing?
                    Hurry up! We want to see toooo But yeah I know what you mean i want to show off my Jack one's as well

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I'm getting there........ I got, er........ sidetracked......
                    And you said you were a one guy woman!



                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *tries not to make another guttery comment*

                    *loses personal battle*

                    Too bad it was only his folder you were lost in.

                    *hugs* I hope you make some new stuff soon! I haven't opened PS in more than a week now *faint*
                    Oh but we all know that she wants to be lost in other places with him

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post

                    Totally agree I'd like to get lost in his eyes..... his arms.........

                    I'll leave the rest of that sentence to the imaginations of our more guttery WooHoos

                    Jeez, I'd like to get lost anywhere 'with' him

                    I woodn't mind betting he's in negotiations right now with GABIT to make sure I don't get a ticket
                    See she admits it

                    My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Funny. I always believed Martin was the main track...

                      padadum!

                      ...No?
                      YES!! But he resides in so many tracks......... the current main track is making Martin icons, but the sidetrack kicked in when I was looking for pics to use..........

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        YES!! But he resides in so many tracks......... the current main track is making Martin icons, but the sidetrack kicked in when I was looking for pics to use..........
                        ...How confusing...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post


                          And you said you were a one guy woman!

                          *sighs* Yes, one guy, sooooo many pics in soooo many folders to sidetrack me


                          Oh but we all know that she wants to be lost in other places with him


                          See she admits it
                          Yes, absolutely, I've always admitted it

                          I'm currently looking at this.....

                          ...... which is directly in front of me on the wall.......... and just imagining how those arms wood feel.........
                          Last edited by Jumble; 05 July 2009, 03:05 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ...How confusing...



                            *turns fan back on*

                            and I was doing so well.........

                            Comment


                              *sighs*
                              *looks around*
                              *sighs*

                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *sighs*
                                *looks around*
                                *sighs*

                                See what you started? This is all entirely your fault

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X