Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlots2000 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Long time reader have not posted in quite some time. I am posting now post Shore Leave 31. Had a great time and will definitely be coming back in the future. I wanted to see if anyone here knows someone with the Handle MercDragon. I ask because i found a notebook full of photos and autographs in the parking lot of the con. I wasn't sure who i should give them too and i was hoping someone here on the forums would know said person or who i could contact about this. Feel free to PM me about this
    The con organizers have most every registrant's screen name. Perhaps they could put you in touch with the person who lost the notebook. I'm sure whoever it is would be anxious to get it back.

Comment

Anyone got a copy of the GW group pic with Jason? Could you post it on here please?
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
        Anyone got a copy of the GW group pic with Jason? Could you post it on here please?
        It's on page 57 post 1130.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
          It's on page 57 post 1130.
          Thanks for the info

Comment

Great pic everyone.

Comment

hi guys:

20 more days til my convention woo-hoo!!!!. cant wait to meet amanda, joe, rachel, gary and connor. james from chicago. and of course michael shanks.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                hi guys:

20 more days til my convention woo-hoo!!!!. cant wait to meet amanda, joe, rachel, gary and connor. james from chicago. and of course michael shanks.
                I just wondered which Connor are you meeting at your convention?

MCH
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                  I just wondered which Connor are you meeting at your convention?

MCH
                  hi:
                  i'm meeting connor trinneer. he playes michael on stargate atlantis, and played trip tucker on enterprise. james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                    hi:
                    i'm meeting connor trinneer. he playes michael on stargate atlantis, and played trip tucker on enterprise. james from chicago.
                    Lucky you. Meet him twice when he came to the UK to Star Trek Convention and Collection Mania.

Wish I was going but US is too far away. You will bring back a report and hopefully some pictures.

Have a fab time.

MCH
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I was just on the shore leave site and thought that everyone would like to see the picture that was taken at Dinner with the Doctor on Sunday night.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...the-doctor.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                        I was just on the shore leave site and thought that everyone would like to see the picture that was taken at Dinner with the Doctor on Sunday night.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...the-doctor.jpg
                        Great picture! Thanks for sharing the link!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X