No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 31 July 10-12,2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished my tax returns. So I have the estimated date for the money to be deposited in my bank account. So I now have the money to get photo ops as soon as it is deposited. I also have to replace my cell phone but I am hoping that they can transfer the photo card to the new one. I have a pic of David Hewlett signing my photo ops.
    Last edited by griffindorgirl; 21 June 2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

It's Wednesday that means that it half way to the weekend. The waiting is tough. I am eager to get things together for my scrapbook pages for the con. I have alot of plans but nothing can be put into action until the guest are announced. The next couple of days are going to be long.

Comment

It's like the calm before the storm in here.

*Waiting for the news to break.*

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post

Waiting sucks. But I will do it. I am eager to see who is coming to the con. I have already stamped and addressed the envelope for my photo op registration.

*twiddling thumbs*

Comment

Kett, throw us a bone! Please and thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

A bone? I can at least do that. Some news should be announced by Sunday.

Please keep a check the Shore Leave website.

http://www.shore-leave.com/

Poz (AKA) Co-Pre-registration Shore Leave 31

Comment

Aahh.....2 more days..

Comment

Thanks, Poz!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                      Kett, throw us a bone! Please and thank you!
                      I have five confirmed. If I hear back from the 6th one tomorrow, then we might be able to get them on the site at the same time as the others. We're holding off on the flier and website until probably sometime Sunday evening so that the guys have the time to add the 6th guest if I can get them confirmed. Otherwise, we'll put it up with the five that we already have and add the other one when it's all settled.

After that I will take a deep breath and then get back to work on the last couple of guests.

Kett

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
                        I have five confirmed. If I hear back from the 6th one tomorrow, then we might be able to get them on the site at the same time as the others. We're holding off on the flier and website until probably sometime Sunday evening so that the guys have the time to add the 6th guest if I can get them confirmed. Otherwise, we'll put it up with the five that we already have and add the other one when it's all settled.

After that I will take a deep breath and then get back to work on the last couple of guests.

Kett
                        Thanks Kett! *happy dance* I know, I know...I'm such a fangirl
                        sigpic

Comment

Kett
                          Thanks for the upate, Kett!

Comment

Thanks for the info Kett!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

I have five confirmed. If I hear back from the 6th one tomorrow, then we might be able to get them on the site at the same time as the others.

The 6th guest confirmed - and it's someone that most of you would not have had the opportunity to meet before.

Now the flier and website guys need to do their work so that we can announce all of the guests sometime tomorrow. There's a Committee Head Meeting tomorrow - so it's highly likely that they'll prepare what needs to be prepared and then bring it to the meeting for proofing. So, the announcement should be going on the site tomorrow evening.

Kett

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                                X