No announcement yet.

Peg and Linzi do Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your wonderful reports, Peggy and Linzi. They had me laughing in places and green with envy in others. And the boys...well...they are just as I imagined them to be. Loved the way DH said JF wasn't worth the money you paid to have lunch with him. I'm sure he was and all for a good cause.

But not only that, you got to see first hand the detailed and complicated business of putting our favourite show together. And meeting some of the other wonderful people involved. An experience not to be forgotten lightly, I should imagine.

Hope you manage to retrieve your pictures Linzi!
    sigpic

Comment

Wonderful reports Peg and Linz! I'm really glad the show is just as awesome behind the scenes as it is on screen. You really deserve all the fun you had on set and you made us whumpers very proud!

I hope you can get back your pics, Linz.

*hugs you both*
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks ever so much for your reports Peg and Linz! I really, really enjoyed reading that. It was a lot of fun and you made me feel like I was there to! I'm so glad you both had such a fab time. Hope you'll be able to salvage your pics Linzi.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Eeeee! Great write-ups Peg and Linz! It sounds like you had the time of your lives.

What I really want to know is if JF brought DH to lunch as protection from the Shep whumpers or just for fun.

Comment

Thank you, both, for sharing your wonderful experience. Your descriptions brought many grins and several giggles out of me.

Thank You!

Vs

Comment

Whoa, that was great!!!!!!!!! Thanks, guys

Comment

Thanks for the write-ups! I think I was squeeing the entire time and had to take several breaks to remember to breathe! I'm amazed at all the details and can't wait for some more in-depth dicussion and insider's knowledge when the eps air.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you two had the time of your lives, I am still squeeing from the report. Amazing detail from both of you, and how you held it together and held in the squee is beyond me.

SQUEEEEE!!!! Can't wait until S5 airs so you can tell us about the problems with the scene Thanks again.

Comment

Thank you both for the wonderful write up of what was an amazing experience, I felt like I was there with you both! I love hearing about everything that goes on to make the wonderful show we all love. The love and dedication everyone has for providing a show to entertain us comes across in your writeups. What is also so wonderful is how much they care about the fans and they give such attention to people like yourselves so that all the other fans can learn more about the show through them.

Thanks again and I hope you retrieve your photos Linzi, that is the most gut wrenching feeling in the world when you lose photos of a fantastic moment in your life. We have no mementos of our honeymoon trip and lost half the photos of a once in a lifetime holiday as well, so I feel for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    Thank you both for the wonderful write up of what was an amazing experience, I felt like I was there with you both! I love hearing about everything that goes on to make the wonderful show we all love. The love and dedication everyone has for providing a show to entertain us comes across in your writeups. What is also so wonderful is how much they care about the fans and they give such attention to people like yourselves so that all the other fans can learn more about the show through them.

Thanks again and I hope you retrieve your photos Linzi, that is the most gut wrenching feeling in the world when you lose photos of a fantastic moment in your life. We have no mementos of our honeymoon trip and lost half the photos of a once in a lifetime holiday as well, so I feel for you.
                    I'm so sorry about you losing your photos! Especially honeymoon one's. That's heartbreaking! Losing mine pales into insignificance compared to your loss.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I'm glad that you have got a feel for what we saw and experienced. I can't tell you how much we'd love to share everything with you all, because I know we all love reading other people's experiences. I can't stress enough what a wonderfully happy place Bridge was. The crew honestly must be the best in the business! The actors aren't too bad either!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, the least we could do is take you along for the ride.

I'll apologise in advance for the shaky pics. I was a tad excited. Some of them haven't come out very well..

Hopefully I can post some more tomorrow if Mr M gives the ok Alas most of the set was covered as they were shutting down for hiatus, but they turned on all the lights for us, which was lovely.

So here you go, here's some we can share, i'll have to do it in two posts though because of the max attachments on here. Click on the link for a bigger pic.

DSCN2018.jpg

Mr M before he took our wallets.

DSCN2016.jpg

Something you've all been waiting for. May I present 'The Flan'

DSCN2021.jpg

'Gateroom pics

DSCN2025.jpg

The disco Stargate

DSCN2028.jpg

The corridor

DSCN2029.jpg

The 10000 year old plants have lasted well.

DSCN2030.jpg

SG1 set

DSCN2034.jpg

DSCN2037.jpg

DSCN2042.jpg
                      Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 18 June 2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Just a couple more. Hopefully if all goes well with Linz's pics we might have some more for you of David, Paul and the Wraith and if Mr M agrees we'll post a couple of the Wraith Queen's chair.

DSCN2008.jpg

Linz practicing her head tilt fangirling image the nite before.

JoeSGAvisit.jpg

Linz perfecting the ultimate image of a fangirl, the wonderfully handsome Mr F, and some little hussy.

Comment

What a wonderfully in-depth report on such an awesome day! Your posts were so detailed, I felt like I was at the studios with you. Thanks to both of you for sharing your experience.
                          You've made Joe sound even more adorable than I already thought he was
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Thanks so much for the pics Peg!
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Great pics Peggy! Thank you so much for sharing.
                              That pic with JF...wow...totally don't blame you for your fangirl moment Linzi!
                              sigpic

Comment

What an awesome day! I was following the bidding and was just so happy that true fans who would appreciate the opportunity ended up winning. Thank you for the fantastic write up and sharing the squee. It makes me very happy that the cast and crew are wonderful and treated you like family. Warms my heart. OMG, lunch with Joe and David - I can't begin to imagine the thrill of that! Sounds like the best day ever. Cracks me up that you and Joe discussed shoes! I admit to being a wee bit green reading it, but also very happy for you. That is a day to remember forever and a pick me up when you're feeling blue. Thanks again for the write up and giving us a peek into your special visit. I hope you can fix your memory card and also, hope to see Peg's pictures - at least the ones you can post. Appreciate you sharing with us and glad everything surpassed your expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X