Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGRP (Stargate Roleplays)

Hello from Stargate Roleplays.

Well for a while now Ive been a member of Stargate Roleplays, it currently just Stargate Related roleplaying but we would expand to other shows if we could get a bigger community there. I semi helped found the site, and we've got some pretty interesting Role plays for SG1 and Atlantis going right now. We hope to see you there, and we will tell you this now that if your new to role playing this is the best place to start, we have a very experienced and friendly helpful staff there to help you get started in roleplaying. SGRP is Sponsored and hosted by M49productions.

VISIT STARGATE ROLEPLAYS TODAY!

I am owner of M49Productions and would also like to add that we have a section on our site called SciFi Hotline where you can ask any question about any TV show whether it be Scifi or Action we will do our best to respond within the day. If you have any questions about SGRP you can ask either SG-Y or Myself.

Comment

Hey Matt, welcome the Gateworld.net forums. and yes i forgot the mention the SCIFI Hotline, its a nice thing to have.
      Last edited by SG-Y Fan Film Leader; 14 May 2008, 04:55 PM. Reason: miss spoke correcting.

Comment

Thanks SG-Y. It's great to be here. Gateworld is such a wonderful site.

Comment

Working...
        X