The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I think it would be the height of hypocrisy for me to suggest such a thing In fact, I think it is a very sane position to take

Yep The power of PSing
    Nope, it's the power of The Martin

Comment

Gotta say Jumble I love the tease sig......though I'm not so fond of the coloring now...*ponders if she should make Jumble a new one*

Awwwies! At the Kitten icons...kitten

Nice icons Josi and LJ!

And my icon for Stargate_rumble

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Awesome icons LJ, Josi and Amanda!

It was a fun challenge in stargate rumble (not jumble ). The Gate doesn't usually get a lot of attention in challenges.

my entry
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Awesome icons LJ, Josi and Amanda!

It was a fun challenge in stargate rumble (not jumble ). The Gate doesn't usually get a lot of attention in challenges.

my entry
          <really lazy snip>
          Thanks Jas The gate is the reason that we have the show so I thought it needed some love

And beautiful icon! I kept drooling over the darn thing the whole time

Comment

Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Gotta say Jumble I love the tease sig......though I'm not so fond of the coloring now...*ponders if she should make Jumble a new one*
              I'm quite fond of it too Hmm. I guess it could do with being a bit more colourful, more 'me' I might just give that a try.

Awwwies! At the Kitten icons...kitten

Nice icons Josi and LJ!

And my icon for Stargate_rumble

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ges/gate-3.png
              Niiiiice

So why is it called 'rumble'?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I'm quite fond of it too Hmm. I guess it could do with being a bit more colourful, more 'me' I might just give that a try.

Niiiiice

Good question. I want to know too.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Niiiiice

*hides Jumble's PS from her* Hey now you can't do that! I made the first one I get to make the second one too gosh darn it. *puts foot down*

Comment

Great icons girls Here's my entry:
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Shiny
                      sigpic

Comment

ah! awesome girls!!!! i love pictures of the gate my default pic of livejournal is the gate
                        sigpic

Comment

Ooh I come to ask for something, since I don't have any inspiration for wallpapers... I come and ask you.

I am making a music vid but to begin with I want a wallpaper to begin with. So now i am here asking you for a wallpaper from Sam and Jack.

There are a few restrictions though, aren't there always.

* It has to be a happy wallpaper without angst, but it can be dark or black.
                          * Has to have Sam/Jack in it. Both of them!
                          * If possible use at least a picture of them from Children of the Gods, when they first meet.
                          * Text must say: I got you babe (and plz tell me what font you have used, and where I can find it)
                          * Dimension, and this has to be correct!! 384px X 288px (Or double of that or triple. Maybe triple is best for quality)

Also remember I will only use 1 wallpaper, the one I like the most, or the one that fits best. I will however credit you for making the wallpaper in my vid.

You have at least a day or so to make it but the more I can choose from, the better!!!

Thanks in advance... if you have any questions, just shout.

Comment

Gate thunk!!!

LJ and Josi, great icons!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 29 October 2009, 07:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Gate thunk!!!

LJ and Josi, great icons!

Spoiler:
                              <snip>

awwwwww so cute!!!!! beautiful cat
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Ooh I come to ask for something, since I don't have any inspiration for wallpapers... I come and ask you.

I am making a music vid but to begin with I want a wallpaper to begin with. So now i am here asking you for a wallpaper from Sam and Jack.

There are a few restrictions though, aren't there always.

* It has to be a happy wallpaper without angst, but it can be dark or black.
                                * Has to have Sam/Jack in it. Both of them!
                                * If possible use at least a picture of them from Children of the Gods, when they first meet.
                                * Text must say: I got you babe (and plz tell me what font you have used, and where I can find it)
                                * Dimension, and this has to be correct!! 384px X 288px (Or double of that or triple. Maybe triple is best for quality)

Also remember I will only use 1 wallpaper, the one I like the most, or the one that fits best. I will however credit you for making the wallpaper in my vid.

You have at least a day or so to make it but the more I can choose from, the better!!!

Thanks in advance... if you have any questions, just shout.
                                I have and old one that uses the lyrics from At the Beginning from Anastasia.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X