The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the entries were awesome!!!! yaya.....

but i have something to ask... what does the 'stargate terzo' stands for?... i know that terzo sounds familiar to the number 3 for me... the producers of stargate or someone of the cast said something about the third movie? lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      I baked fairy cakes with the kids this afternoon, needless to say, they're all gone However, there was a bit of Betty Crocker's Vanilla Icing left in the tub.....and knowing how good it is on chocolate brownies, I thought I'd try it on a square (or 4) of dark chocolate.....

YUM!!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you

BTW, tired + sugar high = rather silly Oma
      Sweeeeeet!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
        the entries were awesome!!!! yaya.....

but i have something to ask... what does the 'stargate terzo' stands for?... i know that terzo sounds familiar to the number 3 for me... the producers of stargate or someone of the cast said something about the third movie? lol
        Oh yeah, Jumble was talking about that the other day. "Terzo" is the code name JM has for the Stargate movie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Sweeeeeet!
          Love the pun here...

And now I feel like baking...of course I can't since it is 11.30pm. And well who bakes in the middle of the night??

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
            Love the pun here...

And now I feel like baking...of course I can't since it is 11.30pm. And well who bakes in the middle of the night??
            Um...people craving sweets in the middle of the night? Sounds logical to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Um...people craving sweets in the middle of the night? Sounds logical to me.
              lol...see but if I craved sweets I could just take some cookies out of the kitchen... Atm I feel like baking. As in the thing you do to have home made cookies.
              Not sure Amber will enjoy me making cookies, when she is sleeping.

Comment

Thanks Luvnjack
                sigpic

Comment

OK, ready for the answers?
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yup, put us out of our misery, Josi!
                    sigpic

Comment

I baked fairy cakes with the kids this afternoon, needless to say, they're all gone However, there was a bit of Betty Crocker's Vanilla Icing left in the tub.....and knowing how good it is on chocolate brownies, I thought I'd try it on a square (or 4) of dark chocolate.....

YUM!!!!

Just thought I'd share that with you

BTW, tired + sugar high = rather silly Oma
                      I made a bowl of chips (fries) earlier But don't tell my doctor, they're on my 'definitely avoid' list

Comment

Eve, If I told you I was up baking at 5.30am today, which is essentially still the middle of the night, would that make you feel any better?

*munches on 4 more squares........I'm soooooo not losing any weight this week

*spies Sarai* *launches pounce huggle*

Edit: Yes!!!!!! Before I eat more icing smothered chocolate! Please save me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Eve, If I told you I was up baking at 5.30am today, which is essentially still the middle of the night, would that make you feel any better?

*munches on 4 more squares........I'm soooooo not losing any weight this week

*spies Sarai* *launches pounce huggle*

Edit: Yes!!!!!! Before I eat more icing smothered chocolate! Please save me!
                          Who will save me?... before i'll eat ill the cookies in the flat
                          sigpic

Comment

*drum roll please*
                            Spoiler:

1. Achaja
                            2. Josiane
                            3. luvnjack
                            4. Jann
                            5. luvnjack
                            6. Josiane
                            7. luvnjack
                            8. Oma
                            9. Josiane
                            10. Replicartertje
                            11. Jann
                            12. Kitten

Challenge Week 58
                            From luvnjack

It's Joe Mallozzi's birthday on 16 October, so the challenge is to make him some birthday art! They'll be emailed to Joe next Friday.

Size: Any
                            Pic: Any
                            Text: Any

Please send entries this week to luvnjack
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*nods* Yep Rachel, terzo = 3 = Joe's nickname for the 3rd movie

Edit: Oh bother! I knew I shouldn't have made those last changes I would have got some right then

Well done everyone Great challenges
                              sigpic

Comment

*nods* Yep, terzo = 3 = Joe's nickname for the 3rd movie
                                Yes, which explains why the Terzo ones are mine.

EDIT: WOW! Excellent job on the grunge, Kitten!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X