• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    omg *blushes*my awesome english skills
    It's okay! *huggles* I needed a laugh anyway

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Ahh...Thanks hon.

Hey Amanda, does it have to be Sci Fi? What about Fantasy? Or would you consider them the same? For example...Ghost Whisperer, Twilight, Legend of the Seeker, Blood Ties (an Canadian made show about vampires), Midnight Bayou (a movie based on a Nora Roberts book that's essentially about a house and two people that are haunted by ghosts of the past), Charmed, Saving Grace (a cop from Tulsa, OK has a guardian angel named Earl), and other similar shows/movies...?
    Yup! Fantasy is game as well! I'm not very picky

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well, then I guess I'm in. I'll go sign up tomorrow since I'm supposed to be doing homework and need to decide my pairing...But I bet you could guess, based on much of my art, who/what I'll probably end up doing.

Speaking of which, what size are icons usually? Most of the time I make them to GW sizes, but that's only 80x80, so...
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Well, then I guess I'm in. I'll go sign up tomorrow since I'm supposed to be doing homework and need to decide my pairing...But I bet you could guess, based on much of my art, who/what I'll probably end up doing.

Speaking of which, what size are icons usually? Most of the time I make them to GW sizes, but that's only 80x80, so...
        *glances at your sig and icon* Those people from Legend of the Seeker?

They're 100x100

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *glances at your sig and icon* Those people from Legend of the Seeker?

They're 100x100
          Which sig? I've got them on rotate. But yeah, probably them, since I'm freaking in love with them and the new season starts in about a monthish and they're both gorgeous and I'm freaking in love with them. And did I mention I'm freaking in love with them? So yeah, Kahlan and Richard will probably be on my screen quite a bit, lol.

And thanks. Much more space for me to work with.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Amanda - if you insist I joined this challenge, my lj name is sidriel, I chose fantasy series True Blood. I'm quite new at 20in 20 but hope everything will be easy
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Amanda - if you insist I joined this challenge, my lj name is sidriel, I chose fantasy series True Blood. I'm quite new at 20in 20 but hope everything will be easy
              I thought that was what your screen name, trust me you'll do fine! Thanks guys! *huggles*

*wonders if Josi will sign up*

Comment

Great new arties, Estrela, Jas, Rachel, Jos and Achaja!
                Jas, you jack wp is so yummy! Totally snurhes

Couple challenge entries Who do we pm challenge stuff?

And some icons

Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 22 September 2009, 04:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

*squees at WW artwork* Beautiful Josi!

Great challenge stuff guys, Rachel that AT sig is gorgeous! Love the style!!

*dances out*

Comment

i think you're gonna be great, your icons are amazing and True Blood is cool

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*dances out*
                    thanks

awesome colourings Blacky

Amanda i chose Daniel and Vala ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Amanda and Rachel I still have some problems with these codes ghh, but hope you'll help me if something would go wrong

Awesome icons Blacky, and lol Sam on your avi looks funny

Sarah Wayne Callies wallp (yep again this woman) made with this tutorial
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        Jasmina Great icons again. Jack looks so lonely in that last one that I just want to give him a hug. Besides that one I love the second one too.
                        And your wallpaper.... I snurched that faster than light speed. OMG! That should have had a thunk warning.
                        What is this thunk warning which you of?

I'm finding it rougher than expected to find pictures that aren't part of the scene for this week's challenge. This one's not S/J but the cap was the inspiration...I'm not sure if it would qualify or not anyway.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...cons/buddy.jpg

O'Neill's called Teal'c "buddy" at some point hasn't he? Or is it my imagination?
                        Excellent icons ladies!

Thanks Amanda and Rachel I still have some problems with these codes ghh, but hope you'll help me if something would go wrong

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...nt=beauty1.jpg
                        Love the wallie.

And don't worry about the codes on LJ, they're pretty simple to use. If something doesn't work right just ask.
                        sigpic

Comment

Josiane Ooooo more WW art! I had an idea to use that saying on a President Bartlett sig too but couldn't find caps. I should probably watch more of the series before making arties anyway. Great crop on the 2nd one and the last one just made me LOL.

Oh and isn't having WW PS mojo better than having no mojo at all? Well I think it is.
                          True And why wait? I'd love to see what you make for WW

I'm finding it rougher than expected to find pictures that aren't part of the scene for this week's challenge. This one's not S/J but the cap was the inspiration...I'm not sure if it would qualify or not anyway.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...cons/buddy.jpg[

O'Neill's called Teal'c "buddy" at some point hasn't he? Or is it my imagination?
                          It's fab, and I don't see why not? I'm finding this challenge tough too Hopefully I'll think of something tonight

Nice

So I was supposed to be writing a report (Ironically about stargate ) for school...but instead I made a community on Live Journal and I figured I'd share it with you guys because some of you have LJ's

scifipair20in20

The 20in20's have been very popular (Jas, Rachel and I have done them a lot) so I decided to make a 20in20 that dealt with Pairings/ships And there can be more then one person for a pairing as well! (Guess which one I picked ) Sign ups are up now!

*shoves people with LJ's towards it* *cough* Josi, Achja (I think you have one? ), Rachel *cough*

love all the art everyone! Way too much wonderful stuff to quote!
                          I thought that was what your screen name, trust me you'll do fine! Thanks guys! *huggles*

*wonders if Josi will sign up*
                          OK OK, enough already, I get the message
                          *off to sign up*

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                          Great new arties, Estrela, Jas, Rachel, Jos and Achaja!
                          Jas, you jack wp is so yummy! Totally snurhes :

Couple challenge entries Who do we pm challenge stuff?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/Jack-027.jpg
                          http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...s/Jack-028.jpg

And some icons

<lazy snip>
                          All lovely Wow, we're really on a roll with the icons of late collectively, aren't we?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*dances out*
                          *squees with Sarai*

Thanks Amanda and Rachel: I still have some problems with these codes ghh, but hope you'll help me if something would go wrong

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/th_beauty1.jpg
                          Beautiful, and thanks for the link to the tut!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just a note that Stargate 20in20 sign ups are open. If anyone is interested this month it will be episodic icons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jas for the up i chose Heroes

i was surfing around Deviantart and i found this brazilian girl and her resources are amazing, there are awesome textures to snurch http://anliah.deviantart.com/gallery/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Just a note that Stargate 20in20 sign ups are open. If anyone is interested this month it will be episodic icons.
                                I about died when I saw that...I was like "AH!!!! What's the best S/J episode?!" but went with D and C

*huggles* Thanks for signing up for that community guys!
                                Last edited by Regularamanda; 22 September 2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X