No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jumble (or someone who knows), how do I make my GIF slow down? It plays through my layers way too quickly!
    sigpic

Comment

Hm. I first GIF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        jumble (or someone who knows), how do I make my GIF slow down? It plays through my layers way too quickly!
        I see you figured it out

I only know how to do it in CS3, and it's simply a case of setting the timer for each frame. So how did you do it?

*tosses a kiss back to Joe* *runs from LJ*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I see you figured it out

I only know how to do it in CS3, and it's simply a case of setting the timer for each frame. So how did you do it?

*tosses a kiss back to Joe* *runs from LJ*
          When you save the GIF in Gimp, it comes up with a time lapse option for how many milliseconds you want between each frame. I set it at 300.

*watches kiss...* I've got my eye on you, jumble!
          sigpic

Comment

OK, this GIF thing is waaaaaay too addictive!!!

Joe: *mwuah* Had to blow a kiss to my stalker.
            sigpic

Comment

Well done luvnjack! Your Joe Gifs are cute
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You're looking for a GIF. Oma-1 and jumble both do great GIFs...and probably more people I just can't remember right now. I've never seen one for F&W.
                Fainne I found this link to Oma's post about gifs.

I use CS3, so I don't know how you make them in PSP, sorry

Others that might know are Eve (Replicartertje) Bev (Dipsofjazz) and Luciana
                Thanks to both of you! I'll see if I can use the tutorial and if not i'll ask someone if maybe they can make it
                EDIT- anyone have any more tutorials for making a GIF using gimp? (or where ever else it's made, sorry everyone I'm new at the whole making stuff thing )
                EDIT 2- Actually I think I figured out how to do it...gotta love tutorials!!
                Last edited by Regularamanda; 20 March 2009, 10:55 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words and green (whoo hoo! ) regarding my last siggie. Gee. I'm so glad it struck the right chord in everyone. I soooo miss seeing the original team of SG1 every week.

For all those asking about the star map in the sig, it's from a brush set of SG1 props by deviantart artist Scully7491. But when I went back to find a direct link to the set, I can't find it and think she must have removed them from her gallery. There's plenty of other brushes there to snurch though!

Egle01 and Achaja - NICE artwork!!! And Luvnjack's branching out into GIFs. Yahoo! Another gif maker. I haven't dabbled too much with those for a long time, and that's why I can appreciate all of the great ones I see here. I can't wait to see all the wonderful stuff you'll create.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    For all those asking about the star map in the sig, it's from a brush set of SG1 props by deviantart artist Scully7491. But when I went back to find a direct link to the set, I can't find it and think she must have removed them from her gallery.
                    Aww, too bad. But I'm still trying to look for it.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, this GIF thing is waaaaaay too addictive!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...JM/joegif5.gif
                      Joe: *mwuah* Had to blow a kiss to my stalker.
                      I told you so Why do you think I suddenly made loads of them?

*catches kiss* Thanks Joe

Comment

I told you so Why do you think I suddenly made loads of them?

*catches kiss* Thanks Joe
                        That's it! Where's Siler's wrench! Go stalk Martin again, woman!
                        sigpic

Comment

For all those asking about the star map in the sig, it's from a brush set of SG1 props by deviantart artist Scully7491.
                          If anyone ever finds these again, post a link? I'd love to get them!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            If anyone ever finds these again, post a link? I'd love to get them!
                            http://scully7491.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is her deviantart page, maybe it is in there... You might have to look for it....

ETA: these are all her brushes: http://scully7491.deviantart.com/gallery/#Brushes

Comment

For all those asking about the star map in the sig, it's from a brush set of SG1 props by deviantart artist Scully7491. But when I went back to find a direct link to the set, I can't find it and think she must have removed them from her gallery. There's plenty of other brushes there to snurch though!
                              I know it's not as good as a brush, but you could use the cap from either solitudes or there's several good ones in abyss. then use the magic wand on the white lines...
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Beautiful new work kids. GW let me green most of you, if didn't for some tho'.

Being buried in snow I had nothing else to do, so a multifandom post

Thunky Stargate

Fluffy Farscape

And some random Sanctuary

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X