Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Beautiful challenge entries everyone!

Kitty, PM them to me. That goes for everyone!
    Ah, great! OK
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      LJ, great sigs!

Aww, so pretty! Love how you made the bg

New sig and av... to fit my mood To much metal i've listened this week

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...heppard_bw.jpg

Is my English correct?
      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Gorgeous work, Estrela and LJ

Edit: And Kitten!
      Thanks ladies! BKitty that background is one of my own. I'll try to post it later when I get home for you. I like the background you used on your Sheppard sig. Is that a brush or a texture because you know I want it.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      This evening I didn't want to play with Sony Vegas, so I tried to use Photoshop to make something for the challenge. This is the result...but remind that it's my 5th PS work of all my life!

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5...engebwred3.jpg

Luckily I was on msn with my friend akachan who helped me...and in the meantime she made this icon:

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1294/iconamanda.jpg
      Great job! If this is what you can do on your fifth attempt I'm looking forward to more!
      sigpic

Comment

For BKitty and anyone else who wants it, here is the texture I created and used on my challenge entry:

To create the sig I placed this as my first layer and flipped it vertically. Then I duplicated that layer and used the color hafltone filter using the default settings. (In PS CS3 you can find it by choosing Filter -> Pixelate -> Color Halftone.) On this new layer I changed the blending mode to Soft Light and reduced the opacity. Then I changed the coloring to red and a soft grey (I opted for the grey instead of white to better match the cap I used.) I used a gradient map to do the coloring but there are other ways you can do it too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          For BKitty and anyone else who wants it, here is the texture I created and used on my challenge entry:

To create the sig I placed this as my first layer and flipped it vertically. Then I duplicated that layer and used the color hafltone filter using the default settings. (In PS CS3 you can find it by choosing Filter -> Pixelate -> Color Halftone.) On this new layer I changed the blending mode to Soft Light and reduced the opacity. Then I changed the coloring to red and a soft grey (I opted for the grey instead of white to better match the cap I used.) I used a gradient map to do the coloring but there are other ways you can do it too.
          An expert in Photoshop....very good. I am trying to learn to use PS 8 which is not easy to do.
          sigpic

Comment

*happy dances in* Hubby fixed the computer! It needed a new graphics card But the good news is that after work later I can install PS again, aaaaaand my pen drive now works too

Looking forward to catching up properly later! *huggles GimPS*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by estrela View Post
              totally won my heart !!!
              I love the banner, Estrella.

Great work, everyone, and thanks for the texture.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Challenge entry

and a new wp

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  An expert in Photoshop....very good. I am trying to learn to use PS 8 which is not easy to do.
                  Expert? Ooooooooooh no. I'm still learning like you.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *happy dances in* Hubby fixed the computer! It needed a new graphics card But the good news is that after work later I can install PS again, aaaaaand my pen drive now works too

Looking forward to catching up properly later! *huggles GimPS*
                  Oma's back!!!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  totally won my heart !!!
                  I love the banner, Estrella.

Great work, everyone, and thanks for the texture.
                  Glad you like it.

Wonderful stuff Jasmina. I love the wallpaper.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jas, gorgerous stuff!! Especially the sig, it's!

Estrela, thanks for the tut and texture!
                    Here is the texture i've used. I think Eve was the one who found it. I've just rediscovered it fo myself
                    sigpic

Comment

Beautiful works as always!!!!!!

(and you made my day cos today is a really a bad day! My YT channel has been deleted, hundreds of views and comments gone! Thanks 20th Century Fox! )
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

(and you made my day cos today is a really a bad day! My YT channel has been deleted, hundreds of views and comments gone! Thanks 20th Century Fox! )
                        That sucks *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. *kicks 20CFox* You have a back up account though? Please say you do?
                          sigpic

Comment

Challenge entry. First one in a long time.

Virtual GREEN for the challenge entries that have been posted so far. I tried to green people but the fridge is locked again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Ouch, that sucks. *kicks 20CFox* You have a back up account though? Please say you do?
                              yeah, my backup account is www.youtube.com/user/XFchemist1
                              I'll try to re-upload my XF vids.
                              Luckily I decided to create a separate account for the SG1 and Sanctuary vids cos they don't have copyright problems...but it sucks nonetheless
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Great!! Love them both! Is there a way to download the wp? right click doesn't work

That's too bad *hugs*

Soo.. something new from me:

And a challenge entry:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X