The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Because there are days when I only make 2-3 posts, and those days happen more often then days like this when I post a lot. So the average stays around the same.

P.S. Oma - when are we having the secret challenge? *can't wait*
    LOL, soon Jas, soon! This Friday will be normal, next Friday (Dec 5th) will be a sekrit one, where everyone will PM their stuff to you

Oh, vote time! I was gonna ask everyone if you want to keep doing the challenges over Christmas, or if you'd like to take a break after Shipmas until the New Year. If people want to keep doing it, not a problem I'll carry on posting the challenges, or if you think you're gonna be too busy, we can take a break. I don't want anyone to feel pressued into having to make challenge artwork if they're pushed for time. So vote now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      There's still soooo much stuff in PS that I haven't experimented with I really should take a look at it, but it's scary

Edit: It's amazing how fast the posts go isn't it Josiane

Congrats on 3600

Ya know, you started here a few months after me.....did you ever think you'd even get into the thousands? I didn't
      Nope, never. I remember looking at the people who had huge post counts and think wow, and now look at me

Nice sigs for VSS, leiasky I think I prefer the first one, it seems angstier with Sam and the frootees more foregrounded and Jack doing his smirk thing there, plus the blue swirly background seems to smooth it out more.

OK so mostly I just like Jack's smirk
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        LOL, soon Jas, soon! This Friday will be normal, next Friday (Dec 5th) will be a sekrit one, where everyone will PM their stuff to you

Oh, vote time! I was gonna ask everyone if you want to keep doing the challenges over Christmas, or if you'd like to take a break after Shipmas until the New Year. If people want to keep doing it, not a problem I'll carry on posting the challenges, or if you think you're gonna be too busy, we can take a break. I don't want anyone to feel pressued into having to make challenge artwork if they're pushed for time. So vote now!
        I vote for keeping the challenges, they're fun, plus I'll actually likely have more time over Christmas when I'm home at my mum & dad's with nothing to do for a week
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I won't be busy, so I'm happy to carry on through, but if no-one else wants to thats cool

Comment

Challenge Christmas- I don't do Christmas so...it's okay for me...my parents are in Italy and I have to work so... Challenge is a good distraction...perhaps you could Christmas theme it...
            sigpic

Comment

First - *pouts cause she has to wait so long*

Second - I vote to keep going with the challenge.

Third - Cool sigs leiasky

Fourth (thanks for reminding me Josi *waves down*) - Congrats on the milestones girls.
              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 8400 JASMINA!!!

sigpic

Comment

I think that's a resounding yes Okay then, send me some Christmas challenge ideas!
                  sigpic

Comment

Has there ever been a wedding challenge? I know there are so few images to choose from but it would be fun to see what people come up with. Especially if it was one of those secret challenges
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Lookit all these milestones today! Congrats ladies! Isn't it nice that we congratulate each other for talking so much? I'm sure if this was at home or work, we'd all be getting told to shut up

Oh, and I've no doubt we'll congratulating Jann tomorrow on her next one *giggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Leiasky love your sigs

and congratulating me...tomorrow...I'm still 53 posts away... I don't post that much on one day...
                        sigpic

Comment

^ 52

edit: 51
                          sigpic

Comment

...funny....very funny...

You know...that art in here isn't going fast...does someone else has something that she really doesn't like her/his own art? even that bad that you don't even want to finish it? ...I don't like this!
                            sigpic

Comment

hummmm Christmas challenge ... looks like funny to me... hope i can save more time for PS ...

Good Night GimPs
                              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to all those with posting milestones!

Amazing! I suppose it will take me decades to even post 1000.

Here's my quick and simple entry for this week's challenge:

Hmmm. Is it too obvious? It's hard to believe I'm the only one who's thought of it.

And Jumble Here's my sprite

(Yes, I'm prematurely grey. It's a family trait.)

I'll PM it to you too. I can't wait to see what you do with all of these.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X