The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
    And I've been Gimping my grandsons again.......

Aren't they gorgeous? They make me glow with pride
    They are really cute

Comment

Sorry. Can everyone check their sigs and make sure they're within the image size recommended? The whole stretchy page thing is killing me.

EDIT: Wait...that's better.
      sigpic

Comment

Oma, the betting scene in The Light is classic S/J. And you can't leave out the WoO kiss--the only kiss with OUR S/J and within our own timeline/universe/reality. And I have totally caught your vision! I hope it works out!

EDIT: And you can make a transparent title that will go over a particular clip in the vid. And you can do titles and credits before/after the music even starts.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oma, the betting scene in The Light is classic S/J. And you can't leave out the WoO kiss--the only kiss with OUR S/J and within our own timeline/universe/reality. And I have totally caught your vision! I hope it works out!

EDIT: And you can make a transparent title that will go over a particular clip in the vid. And you can do titles and credits before/after the music even starts.
          ROFL! Poor Oma! She'll never get all that in Can't wait to see the result Oma, sounds like a really cool vid. You will post a link as soon as it's done won't you?

Comment

Weird:

My GIMP program just popped open. For no reason. Out of the blue. It was as if it was saying, "Mary! You haven't played with me in days! GIMP! You know you want to..."

I resisted the urge, since I have promised myself I'll finish my vid soon!
            sigpic

Comment

Aww Jumble They are gorgeous indeed!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the ideas I'll try my best to get them all in I have no idea what I'm doing, so we'll see how it goes

It also looks like I know who to pester when I can't figure out how to actually put everything together

Jumble - your grandkids are gorgeous I bet they're all as cheeky as their grins too
                sigpic

Comment

Weird:

My GIMP program just popped open. For no reason. Out of the blue. It was as if it was saying, "Mary! You haven't played with me in days! GIMP! You know you want to..."

How will my PS feel now..together with my computer...so abandoned...two weeks...left alone...poor poor thing

oh and Jumble your grandsons are very cute! Love the sigs(to bad I fall on older guys Just kidding)

erm yeah...just had to check this thread out..all lovely things in it agian WT
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Poor Oma! She'll never get all that in Can't wait to see the result Oma, sounds like a really cool vid. You will post a link as soon as it's done won't you?
                    Don't hold your breath - this could take a while .... I gotta make all the clips first!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oops! Sorry about that. I've deleted it, hope that fixes it.

Edit: Hmm. Page still looks the same to me
                      It was in this post where you quoted jasmina: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=330

You were only doing what you were supposed to in deleting the img tags, so no need to apologize. I don't think you even need to change anything now since we are no longer on that page .

Like I said before, I could still read everything on the page. It just looked a little odd.

Comment

Weird:

ROFL! That's spooky! Maybe Gimp is cunningly trying to take us all over, could explain the amazing amount of use its got lately

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Aww Jumble They are gorgeous indeed!
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Thanks for the ideas I'll try my best to get them all in I have no idea what I'm doing, so we'll see how it goes

It also looks like I know who to pester when I can't figure out how to actually put everything together

Jumble - your grandkids are gorgeous I bet they're all as cheeky as their grins too
                        Ah, but when you started Gimping you had no idea either, and look how well you do with that. This time next year, you'll be giving tuts on how to make vids
                        Thanks, yes they are

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                        It was in this post where you quoted jasmina: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=330

You were only doing what you were supposed to in deleting the img tags, so no need to apologize. I don't think you even need to change anything now since we are no longer on that page .

Like I said before, I could still read everything on the page. It just looked a little odd.
                        Thanks for pointing it out Melora. I went in and deleted the line so that anyone going back wouldn't have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Don't hold your breath - this could take a while .... I gotta make all the clips first!
                          That's ok, take your time. If nothing else, we Shippers do have patience

Comment

Thought I would show you what started me Gimping my grandsons, I needed a pic to fit this frame that their mother gave me

Spoiler:

Comment

Thought I would show you what started me Gimping my grandsons, I needed a pic to fit this frame that their mother gave me

Jumble, that's so cute
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Jumble, that's so cute
                                Thanks! Currently have the two youngest running around the house playing Space Invaders () I obviously need to assimilate them into SG1

BTW. I hope nobody minds me putting stuff like this in, I assumed it was for pretty much anything Gimp of PS ?

If you'd rather keep it S/J related, just say

Comment

Working...
                                X