• Show
Clear All

GW's back!

something simple made for a friend
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
      The image integration it amazing! Flawlessly so actually. great job
      Thanks, again. A color gradient over top of everything gives it a certain unity. Who told me that...Oma, was that you? Or was it Eve? Ah well! It works!

More challenge art:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        That is so cute..*<3's your pandas!*
        You need to remove the 'img' tags when you quote a post wth a pic in it

Comment

Great art LJ! I like how everything fades to black on the right.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Great art LJ! I like how everything fades to black on the right.
            Thanks. I kind of have a black and white theme going, don't I? lol Ah well. I'll just have to keep kicking my reluctant muse in the bum and see what else I can come up with.
            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Amazing challenge entries, guys! And yay, Doctor Who!!

At last i had a little time to play with ps... once in month and half *sigs*

Atlantis

Tarja Turunen

Ville Valo

*sneaks out*

PS: Estrela, i LOVE your Tom Welling sig! Lucky friend of yours
              Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 13 October 2010, 01:33 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

*Huggles GimPS!!!*

I got the internet back yesterday, to find GW crashed How typical!

*hugs Bekki* Don't start making sane posts, we love you just the way you are

The Challenge Entries were fab! I'm not believing anyone who says they can't make wps! Learning new stuff is why we started the challenges in the first place It's great that so many enjoyed the challenge

*Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws* at the Pandas

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                GW's back!

something simple made for a friend
                http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...om-Welling.jpg
                I have no idea who Tom Welling is (I'll google him in a bit ), but I love the sig! Gorgeous! How did you achieve that colouring?

Edit: Yes I do, that's Smallville Superman right?

Kitten, adoring your icons & sig!
                sigpic

Comment

Blacky Kitten - Beautiful Atlantis banner! And though I don't know who these people are on the icons, they look great.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

BKitty Lucky friend indeed! Isn't he pretty?

Love your arties even if I don't know who they are. Awesome colorings as usual!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *Huggles GimPS!!!*

I got the internet back yesterday, to find GW crashed How typical!

*hugs Bekki* Don't start making sane posts, we love you just the way you are
                    I'll second that request. You always make me giggle and giggles are good.

The Challenge Entries were fab! I'm not believing anyone who says they can't make wps! Learning new stuff is why we started the challenges in the first place It's great that so many enjoyed the challenge

*Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws* at the Pandas

I have no idea who Tom Welling is (I'll google him in a bit ), but I love the sig! Gorgeous! How did you achieve that colouring?

Edit: Yes I do, that's Smallville Superman right?

Kitten, adoring your icons & sig!
                    Hooray for getting your internet back. So can we expect artwork soon too? Puhleeze?

Yes. He plays Superman on Smallville. I've never seen the show and had to go look him up myself. What a lovely surprise when I discovered how easy he was on the eyes. Oh the hardships I had to endure staring at his pictures while I stalled at endeavored to make that sig.

The sig was super simple. I converted pictures I found to black and white, placed them on the sig, then used a solid colored layer over the top set to COLOR. The background was made using radial blurred and motion blurred versions of the merged picture. (as 2 separate layers) I hope that makes sense. If not, let me know and I'll go have a second look at my PSD and explain in more detail when I get home.
                    Last edited by Estrela; 13 October 2010, 07:49 PM. Reason: Corrected the layer mode used from lighten to color.
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

I'm in class once again...

Spoilers SGU "intervention"(first episode S2)
                      Spoiler:

and a simple sig... based on a wallpaper I made a long time ago

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Spoilers SGU "intervention"(first episode S2)
                        *sniffles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          *sniffles*
                          What she said ^^

Comment

Just dropping off some inspiration for this week's challenge...

YES! Joseph Mallozzi wrote (and sang) the crazy lyrics for the opening sequence of SG1! Did you know he also wrote Window of Opportunity, the SG1 episode voted BEST SG1 ep by SG1 fans!? Indeed! Besides his awesome talent, he's super smart, funny, and quite generous to the fans. Also, he's cute. So let's get working on some bday prezzies! Wuhooooooo!

Yes, I am his stalker number one fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Just dropping off some inspiration for this week's challenge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqDE8kocoTI

YES! Joseph Mallozzi wrote (and sang) the crazy lyrics for the opening sequence of SG1! Did you know he also wrote Window of Opportunity, the SG1 episode voted BEST SG1 ep by SG1 fans!? Indeed! Besides his awesome talent, he's super smart, funny, and quite generous to the fans. Also, he's cute. So let's get working on some bday prezzies! Wuhooooooo!

Yes, I am his stalker number one fan.
                              OMG! ROFL!! I have never head that!! That is great!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                                OMG! ROFL!! I have never head that!! That is great!!
                                My work here is done... Now you'll probably have it running through your head all day. For that, I do apologize.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X