• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rubs hands together evilly*

I know just what I'm going to do.

*may or may not already be done with challenge*
    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous to see the rewatch banners all together like that! Awesome work Arties

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Why yes, that's exactly what I'm doing *gives Nik a push*

Your Rewatch Banners were beautifully done. Maybe you can get some inspiration from them?

My problem is with it being a Sekrit challenge and Martinart wood be so obviously me. But if I try to avoid that by choosing another subject that's a lot of work for something I'd probably never use I know I'm a one-trick-pony, but I can't help it
      Ah but the guessing is only part of it - it doesn't matter if one or two of them are easy to guess if you want to make something you'd use The challenge part is still there regardless And you have such a distinctive style anyway
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Gorgeous to see the rewatch banners all together like that! Awesome work Arties

Ah but the guessing is only part of it - it doesn't matter if one or two of them are easy to guess if you want to make something you'd use The challenge part is still there regardless And you have such a distinctive style anyway
        So you're saying I'm wasting my time trying to fool anyone? I'm that easy to read? Hmph. We'll see about that............

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Well you're not the only Martinarty here you know.

I'm going to have to come up with something different this time. I can't keep pretending to be you or Nad for these Sekrit challenges.
          Sure you can! That way, I won't have to make artwork and people will still remember me here!

*waves at everyone*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So you're saying I'm wasting my time trying to fool anyone? I'm that easy to read? Hmph. We'll see about that............
            Heehee, bring it on

*hugs*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Sure you can! That way, I won't have to make artwork and people will still remember me here!

*waves at everyone*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Heehee, bring it on

*hugs*
              Oh I fell for that one didn't I?

Speaking of distinctive styles, Val definitely has one doesn't she? That ^^ Bones sig and the Martin one she gave me are very specific to her. The colouring and the clarity mostly I think

Comment

Sooo.. I know I'm late, but anyway, the Space Race banner:

It didn't turn out as I imagined, but I hope you like it!

The new challenge is really cool, I hope I have enough time!
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of distinctive styles, Val definitely has one doesn't she? That ^^ Bones sig and the Martin one she gave me are very specific to her. The colouring and the clarity mostly I think
                  Well, I did find a layering technique that I'm absolutely in love with, so I have been using it a lot.

And I added Snowy's banner to the challenge post.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                    http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7...hspacerace.jpg

great job! I really like the font and colourings you used
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      Well, I did find a layering technique that I'm absolutely in love with, so I have been using it a lot.

And I added Snowy's banner to the challenge post.
                      Care to share?

Comment

Care to share?
                        It's just a stupidly simple thing, just add a layer, fill in with color, set to overlay, and repeat till it looks good.

A sig I made a while back, not sure if I ever posted it...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          It's just a stupidly simple thing, just add a layer, fill in with color, set to overlay, and repeat till it looks good. A sig I made a while back, not sure if I ever posted it...

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/FallSOTW.jpg
                          I do that all the time

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                            http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7...hspacerace.jpg

I like the effect on the text! ;DD Beautiful banner Snow. ^^

And I'm still waiting for something from my muse for this challenge. We shall see...
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I know, but I'd have to go for a different style or something, and when it comes to making wps I'd rather do something that I like *sigh* I wish the Sekrit ones were more specific, that way I could just not bother. But you know what I'm like, if there's an opening big enough for me to squeeze him in, I grab it

Just be yourself, we probably won't notice the difference

*ducks*

Hmm. No, I probably woodn't. Told you, one-trick-pony here

gutterrrrrrrrrrr

...aaand that's all i had to say...
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X