• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Great artworks. New banner
    Theme : Helen / Will
    Episode : Veritas
    http://nd03.jxs.cz/436/062/fec84ad0ca_65464091_u.jpg
    I hope you like it.
    Oh very pretty! I like that technique. I will have to give that a go.

My challenge entries this week:

(go on, see if you can guess what my favourite scene in that last episode is. )
    sigpic

Comment

Ok. You only put the two pictures in one picture one is on top and the second is on the bottom of the basic picture. :-) I am sorry, I can´t explain these things in english .. ?
      Oh, I know how to make it. I just couldn't figure out how to separate them creatively. Your banner gave me an idea. Thanks.

Cags, would the in the hallway, outside the bathroom be your favorite scene in Revelations? Nice job. I love the creativity. I think that's my word today. The Revelations banner is absolutely awesome. I love how you chose the different frames of Sam to create a movement within the banner. Very good.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Woooo! Cags! Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT! Love them both!
        sigpic

Comment

Where'd my multiquote go?

Ummm...was it Snow White asking about where to find the Re-watch banners? Like Cags said, where we've made them for challenges they'll be posted together. Easiest way to find those would be to run a search on the thread for Challenge of the Week, and look at the posts made on a Sunday. I'm not sure how many times we've done this as a challenge though...

*hugs* I love catching up here, always so many pretty things to sigh/angst/thunk over

Great artworks. New banner
          Theme : Helen / Will
          Episode : Veritas
          http://nd03.jxs.cz/436/062/fec84ad0ca_65464091_u.jpg
          I hope you like it.
          Ohh, love it! The style, colouring, slight grungy feel....awesome

I'm finding PS a lot easier to use than I thought, I guess it helps that I've seen Jumble using it, read all your tuts and the questions everyone else asked when they first started with it Still not had time to finish anything though I've got a few half-made things that hopefully one day I might actually find time to complete!

Cags - Love the banners, really clever ideas
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Oh very pretty! I like that technique. I will have to give that a go.

My challenge entries this week:
            (go on, see if you can guess what my favourite scene in that last episode is. )
            Thanks so much. And your banners are great. I can feel the atmosphere from them.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            Oh, I know how to make it. I just couldn't figure out how to separate them creatively. Your banner gave me an idea. Thanks.
            Ok, I am sorry, I didn´t understand well. I am glad you got an idea thanks to me.

Cags, would the in the hallway, outside the bathroom be your favorite scene in Revelations? Nice job. I love the creativity. I think that's my word today. The Revelations banner is absolutely awesome. I love how you chose the different frames of Sam to create a movement within the banner. Very good.
            Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Ummm...was it Snow White asking about where to find the Re-watch banners? Like Cags said, where we've made them for challenges they'll be posted together. Easiest way to find those would be to run a search on the thread for Challenge of the Week, and look at the posts made on a Sunday. I'm not sure how many times we've done this as a challenge though...

*hugs* I love catching up here, always so many pretty things to sigh/angst/thunk over

Ohh, love it! The style, colouring, slight grungy feel....awesome

I'm finding PS a lot easier to use than I thought, I guess it helps that I've seen Jumble using it, read all your tuts and the questions everyone else asked when they first started with it Still not had time to finish anything though I've got a few half-made things that hopefully one day I might actually find time to complete!

Cags - Love the banners, really clever ideas
            I agree with you about using Photoshop and about help from GTW members. It helped me a lot.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Finished one

sigpic

Comment

Wow, gorgeous work! Oma, love that wp so much, samantha the split-sig is v effective and Cags, those banners are fab! Love the fade-y Sam in the second one, and Teal'c in the gate in the first.

Must make my banner now... when are you doing the challenge post, Cags?
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sneaks in*

Awesome artworks, everyone! Sorry, too tired from tadays practice to multiquote :0
                  *spreads some green*

I began to watch those eps of Atlantis i haven't seen (it's the most part of the show ) and it's REALLY graet! And Sheppy is my new hero So i desperately need a sig and avi with him

Sig

I'll post another my Sheppy stuff when i'm recover from today
                  Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 30 May 2010, 11:51 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Made it

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Woah Kitten! Awesome siggy

Josi, I can see my house from here!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

It's ok! I am on the case of collating them all into one document. I'm half way through season 3/ page 90 of the thread so only really one season to go but so busy right now. I will post them (links to them) when I've found them all.

I'll be back very shortly to do the challenge post. Just need to collate it all. I think there's a few outstanding so if you have not yet sent them, please do so.
                        sigpic

Comment

Edit (rats,... not an edit but...ack...)

Oma, that's beautiful. Wow!

And BLacky. I'm not a Shep thunker by nature but that makes me want to thunk the man.

Right, challenge post coming up...
                          sigpic

Comment

Triple posting but what the hey!

Challenge Week 89

To complete rewatch banners for the last half of episodes in Season 5:

Blacky Kitten

Josiane

SnowWhite

Treknik

Jasmina

Cags

And I can't remember whether I posted this one from Jumble that she made previously so here it is again:

Jumble

Thank you everyone for these awesome banners.

May 30th - Week 90
                            from Blacky Kitten

Using these pics one, two or three(any or all of them) make piece of art.

Size: Any
                            Text: Any

Please send your entires to... umm, I'll get back top you on that.
                            Last edited by Cagranosalis; 30 May 2010, 12:09 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome awesome banners Good job on Meridian, SnowWhite.

Sorry Cags, did I forget to put that bit on? Please send your entries to Josiane.

*sends out plea for more ideas* We're at the end of the list, so please send your ideas to Jumble or Oma
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge Entry. I really wanted to do this, and rushed my muse. Bad move. So, not sure what happened with this one...

Oma, I've got an idea. PMing you now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X