The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Download limits do depend on your provider - I have unlimited (I think I've got the same as you, Jumble, Virgin Media?).
    That's right Which is probably why I've never understood what 'limits' meant

I've been making LJ headers... I got bored of mine But I couldn't decide whether to have Sam/Jack, Josh/Donna, Jack or Josh... so I made four

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_ljheaderoct09jl.jpg

Oh and I made this one too, but it didn't fit with my colour scheme so I had to make the other Josh/Donna one instead
    Oh that one, definitely! It's sooooo Josh
    Last edited by Jumble; 25 October 2009, 01:49 PM. Reason: Img tags! Ooops!

Comment

Thanks girls I've just tried them all out and I've gone with the Josh one for now, because it fits best. But I'm gonna change them round every now and then, that way I get the best of all worlds
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Icons from the latest sj_everyday:

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome icons Josi!

My icons for sj_everyday:

And hmm on the internet packages that I have...to be honest I'm not sure what it is but I'm pretty sure we used to have a set about that we couldn't go over for downloading but a few years ago my parents changed it so it's unlimited

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz in* Jack banner! *lllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!*
            sigpic

Comment

Josi and Jas, gorgerous icons!

More challenge stuff

*runn off to bed*
              Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 25 October 2009, 03:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG i see a big cloud of icons awww me loves it awesome works Campers!!!

woow i see that internet is different in all the parts of the world lol here (Brazil or atleast in the cities that i've been ) we don't have a limit per month my bandwith is 5mb of speed but we don't have limits we use when and how much we want to...so there aren't limits for downloads or uploads this thing of 'limit' is really strange for me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Lovely work LiliJ and beautiful sig achaja!

Jos and Jas awesome icons

And since I'm hearing a lot about it now...how can you see/know your download -limit?!?! I've never heard of it before y'all talked about it!
                  I think there are ways of finding out... If you go close to the limit then the company sends you an email to let you know (and warn you!). If you go over you have to pay a fine. And I also have a broadband limit (which I pretty much ignore) Sucks, but unlimited broadband is just too expensive for a lowly student such as myself!
                  ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

*walks in*

So...err...I'm in 4 20in20's this month...and um...all four of them involve AT in one way or another I blame majorsal and Jas for that!

*realizes she needs a life*
                    *walks out*

Comment

How do you switch the black and white parts of a mask texture?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

My first icons Yes, the last one is Dollhouse, thought you might want to see
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

LiliJ I really like that first icon!

My icons for Helen_stills on LJ

And my icons for Carter_stills on LJ

I'm in love with those icon textures that Jas zipped for us...there's so many of them and it's so easy to find a texture that matches the icons *happy sigh*
                          Last edited by Regularamanda; 25 October 2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Made a bumch more challenge icons. Once I run out of ideas I'll post them all and the tuts. Unless you all want them all as I do them.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*fangurls over all the pretty icons*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *walks in*

So...err...I'm in 4 20in20's this month...and um...all four of them involve AT in one way or another I blame majorsal and Jas for that!

*realizes she needs a life*
                              *walks out*
                              I know of three, (the ones I'm in) but what's the 4th one?

Several lj challenges ended last night

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *fangurls over all the pretty icons*

I know of three, (the ones I'm in) but what's the 4th one?

Several lj challenges ended last night

<really lazy snip>
                                Awesome Jas! Especially love the second to last Helen one!

The other 20in20 would be celeb20in20, I choose AT for that

Comment

Working...
                                X