X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another banner

Yes, I have just figured out how to use clipping masks

Comment

Lovely artworks everyone! I tried to green, but I only managed with two people *pokes GW with a stick*

Jumble, clipping masks rock!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Lovely artworks everyone! I tried to green, but I only managed with two people *pokes GW with a stick*

Jumble, clipping masks rock!
        They do! I think I may have discovered a whole new style

Comment

Awesome work Jumble!
          Clipping masks? I have heard of such things but have no idea what they actually are Wanna write a quick tut or something?
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I take it clipping masks are the coloured liney things in your sigs/banners they look very clever Jumble
            I can never seem to understand masks in PSP it seems so much easier to not use them and never heard of clipping masks - doubt they have them in PSP

on another question, my eraser is rotating, say I've got a square shape it won't come out lined up; it'll rotate a certain number of degrees and the next click another amount. It used to do this and I stopped it and now it's started again and I've no clue how I did it and how I undid it last time any ideas anyone???
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Awesome work Jumble!
              Clipping masks? I have heard of such things but have no idea what they actually are Wanna write a quick tut or something?
              Um, well......... I've been using this one

which I snurched form someone on here, and I copied these instructions

Place it on the layer below any picture. Right click on the picture and select "create clipping mask". I love clipping masks.
              but I can't remember who said it

It really is very easy, and you can move it about, put a coloured background behind it, pretty much just play around

Comment

Ah... *lightbulb moment* I think I see!
                Will have to give that a try next time I open PS Thanks!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Ah... *lightbulb moment* I think I see!
                  Will have to give that a try next time I open PS Thanks!
                  Cool

Oh, 'right-click on the picture' means the one in the layers list. Took me a while to figure that out as I was clicking on the pic in the main frame

This is the other one I've been using

I guess I'll need to search for more on deviant, before I get boring

Comment

*snurches*
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

awww Happy Birthday for all the Woohoooods!!! i'm glad to see your Martin sigs again Jumble

i was in the mood of the colours today so i did a new update on my LJ called The Iced Colours Post and there are 12 supercoloured icons in there
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rachel *hugs*

Comment

Love the icons Rachel

I have been PSing and made 5 icons with Josi's pictures that she took in DC I'm putting them in spoilers because they're American

Spoiler:

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

RA they're so pretty! I especially like the last one!
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome icons Amanda specially the second ... is my fav
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                                Krissie I'll look once Sanctuary airs on monday
                                Ok. Does it help to know that it's from a season 1 cast promo pic. Not spoilery.

Comment

Working...
                                X