Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    Thanks Jas for the up i chose Heroes

i was surfing around Deviantart and i found this brazilian girl and her resources are amazing, there are awesome textures to snurch http://anliah.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I about died when I saw that...I was like "AH!!!! What's the best S/J episode?!" but went with D and C
    I knew you were gonna pick that one.
    sigpic

Comment

So I was supposed to be writing a report (Ironically about stargate ) for school...but instead I made a community on Live Journal and I figured I'd share it with you guys because some of you have LJ's

scifipair20in20

The 20in20's have been very popular (Jas, Rachel and I have done them a lot) so I decided to make a 20in20 that dealt with Pairings/ships And there can be more then one person for a pairing as well! (Guess which one I picked ) Sign ups are up now!

*shoves people with LJ's towards it* *cough* Josi, Achja (I think you have one? ), Rachel *cough*

love all the art everyone! Way too much wonderful stuff to quote!
      I'll check it out, but since I'm doing the SW one I don't want to do two with my homework load this semester. Maybe I'll alternate.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Thanks for the link.

I knew you were gonna pick that one.
        It was a toss up between Entity and D and C

But next month I'll probably make a 20in20 stargate ep community, muhwahaha!! The powers going to my head

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

But next month I'll probably make a 20in20 stargate ep community, muhwahaha!! The powers going to my head
          I do not need another icon community to join... I'm already entering a dozen or so...
          sigpic

Comment

I do not need another icon community to join... I'm already entering a dozen or so...
            Likewise! Do not have time to enter all the ones I'm a member of already
            *shakes fist at Amanda and her unreasonable enthusiasm*

Challenge entry:

And one random WW icon, that I was trying out a colouring tut on:
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Fab wp. *sniff* I miss Dad.
              sigpic

Comment

Fab wp. *sniff* I miss Dad.
                Me too
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

lol! That's what everyone's said! They're so addicting though!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Likewise! Do not have time to enter all the ones I'm a member of already
                  *shakes fist at Amanda and her unreasonable enthusiasm*

Challenge entry:
                  http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_dadwp.jpg

And one random WW icon, that I was trying out a colouring tut on:
                  http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...awarcrimes.jpg
                  Hey I'm a college student and I barely find time as well lol...again they are so addicting...and if I don't make the community then I'm going to drive myself crazy thinking I made the wrong choice in picking D and C...so really it'll be for my own sanity

And beautiful!

I third that missing Dad The best Tok'ra...*sniffles*

Comment

lol! That's what everyone's said! They're so addicting though!
                    That they are. I just entered a new one tonight. *headdesk*
                    sigpic

Comment

That they are. I just entered a new one tonight. *headdesk*
                      How many are you in?

I'm in 3

Comment

How many are you in?

I'm in 3
                        Besides the two 20in20 (stargate and scifipair)... carter_stills, oneill_icontest, sj_everday, chevron_locked, gate_women, scifi_icontest, sanctuary_itest, sanctuary_rumble, and fs_icontest.
                        sigpic

Comment

Besides the two 20in20 (stargate and scifipair)... carter_stills, oneill_icontest, sj_everday, chevron_locked, gate_women, scifi_icontest, sanctuary_itest, sanctuary_rumble, and fs_icontest.
                          Okay let me see...the three 20in20's (stargate, scifipair, and ship), Carter_Stills, O'Neill Icontest, sj_everyday, Sanctuary rumble, dv_everyday, bb_everyday, and Sparky_4ever. You have me beat by one! We're quite a pair lol

Comment

nooooo i'm already addicted to icons... i didn't know it was so good...

awesome walli Josi
                            indeed Jacob is missed among the tauri i wish to see him in the third movie like an AU or another reality but w/e (i doubt that they will do it)... so as Janet and Hammond of Texas ... they were all awesome characters....
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay let me see...the three 20in20's (stargate, scifipair, and ship), Carter_Stills, O'Neill Icontest, sj_everyday, Sanctuary rumble, dv_everyday, bb_everyday, and Sparky_4ever. You have me beat by one! We're quite a pair lol
                              We need therapy.

I'm still waiting for the one that was promised at the end of the Sanctuary mosaic project.
                              sigpic

Comment

We need therapy.

I'm still waiting for the one that was promised at the end of the Sanctuary mosaic project.
                                Yes we do...and the best therapy is to make more icons!

Man and I'm in 2 fanfic challenges on LJ, not to mention 3 100 icon challenges (One is Jack and the other two are Sam/Jack) I need a life...

Comment

Working...
                                X