Thanks Rachel!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Love it Twin.
          Thanks hon.
          Originally posted by Estrela View Post
          TrueRomantic LotS!!! Great sig. The quote is really great and now I'm curious. Is it original? (If so, I'm jealous.)
          Good to see you're back. I hope you'll be doing lots more artwork you can show us.
          I love your challenge entry too but GW won't let me give you green for it.

<snipped>
          Thanks Estrela! As far as I know the quote is original. I didn't look it up or anything like that, so I'm pretty sure I made it up, lol. And thanks for the virtual green as well. Silly GW, locking up your green fridge, lol.

I'm glad to be back as well. I'm planning to do lots more stuff. I've missed gimping so darn much.

And I like your art as well.
          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Great work!

Very nice. Love the challenge entry too.

<snipped>
          Thanks hon, for both! And I love your stuff as well. Very nice.
          Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
          Awesome all new artworks, Gimps!

Kim, great to see! ya

From what ep is that pic?
          Great to be seen and to see you hon!
          Last edited by TrueRomantic; 21 September 2009, 03:42 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Jasmina Great icons again. Jack looks so lonely in that last one that I just want to give him a hug. Besides that one I love the second one too.
            And your wallpaper.... I snurched that faster than light speed. OMG! That should have had a thunk warning.

Achaja I'm not familiar with the woman in your headers either but that's not stopping me from loving them. That first one is my favorite. I love how moody it is with those great colors and the tree texture.

Really cool sig Rachel. That's a perfect picture for that style. I love the vibrant yellow but what's wrong with the font? I thought it was very minimalistic which was perfect for that sig.

Josiane Ooooo more WW art! I had an idea to use that saying on a President Bartlett sig too but couldn't find caps. I should probably watch more of the series before making arties anyway. Great crop on the 2nd one and the last one just made me LOL.

Oh and isn't having WW PS mojo better than having no mojo at all? Well I think it is.

I'm finding it rougher than expected to find pictures that aren't part of the scene for this week's challenge. This one's not S/J but the cap was the inspiration...I'm not sure if it would qualify or not anyway.

O'Neill's called Teal'c "buddy" at some point hasn't he? Or is it my imagination?
            sigpic

Comment

Challenge entry...
              sigpic

Comment

So I was supposed to be writing a report (Ironically about stargate ) for school...but instead I made a community on Live Journal and I figured I'd share it with you guys because some of you have LJ's

scifipair20in20

The 20in20's have been very popular (Jas, Rachel and I have done them a lot) so I decided to make a 20in20 that dealt with Pairings/ships And there can be more then one person for a pairing as well! (Guess which one I picked ) Sign ups are up now!

*shoves people with LJ's towards it* *cough* Josi, Achja (I think you have one? ), Rachel *cough*

love all the art everyone! Way too much wonderful stuff to quote!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda that's a briliant idea i'll sign in with eleventh hour serie

i was thinking about ugly betty but it is not sci fi...
                  sigpic

Comment

What's a 20in20 again? My brain isn't functioning after all my homework tonight...
                    sigpic

Comment

you have 20 days to make 20 icons but there are themes and a few rules to follow ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

And...Because I'm an idiot (and hardly ever use my LJ) how do you post the icons to your LJ? And the difference between locked and unlocked?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Thanks!

And...Because I'm an idiot (and hardly ever use my LJ) how do you post the icons to your LJ? And the difference between locked and unlocked?
                          go to 'post an entry' just like when you are posting a text but above the typing space there is a 'rich text' table then you switch it to the 'html' mode ... but first put your icons in a host like photobucket , then copy and paste the 'html' code of the icon in the entry space, switch to the 'rich text' mode again and you'll see your icon...

the difference is that unlock entries everyone can see it ...i think i'm kinda a newbie but i think that's it...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                            Amanda that's a briliant idea i'll sign in with eleventh hour serie

i was thinking about ugly betty but it is not sci fi...
                            hehe you had me laughing so much over here because you changed it twice
                            you have 20 days to make 20 icons but there are themes and a few rules to follow ...
                            Yup I love the 20in20's, always a lot of fun!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              hehe you had me laughing so much over here because you changed it twice

Yup I love the 20in20's, always a lot of fun!
                              omg *blushes*my awesome english skills
                              sigpic

Comment

go to 'post an entry' just like when you are posting a text but above the typing space there is a 'rich text' table then you switch it to the 'html' mode ... but first put your icons in a host like photobucket , then copy the 'html' code of the icon in the entry space, switch to the 'rich text' mode again and you'll see your icon...

the difference is that unlock entries everyone can see it ...i think :O i'm kinda a newbie but i think that's it...
                                Ahh...Thanks hon.

Hey Amanda, does it have to be Sci Fi? What about Fantasy? Or would you consider them the same? For example...Ghost Whisperer, Twilight, Legend of the Seeker, Blood Ties (an Canadian made show about vampires), Midnight Bayou (a movie based on a Nora Roberts book that's essentially about a house and two people that are haunted by ghosts of the past), Charmed, Saving Grace (a cop from Tulsa, OK has a guardian angel named Earl), and other similar shows/movies...?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X