Clear All

*rushes in*

Thanks for all the artwork for Michael and Jumble Keep it coming

*drops off challenge entries*

*really dislikes the grey forum background*

*dashes off to make dinner*
    sigpic

Comment

Padme, the font is Anke Calligraphic, and the heart brushes were from this adorable wedding brushes set

Achaja, thanks for posting the icon masks, love the TB wp, and also thanks for the comment on the tree photo for Jumble - that's one of mine, taken of the Cherry Blossom near the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, DC, last March

Jasmina and Oma, love your icons too *drools at Oma's*

Estrela, all yours are beautiful! And congrats on 500!!!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Padme, the font is Anke Calligraphic, and the heart brushes were from this adorable wedding brushes set

Achaja, thanks for posting the icon masks, love the TB wp, and also thanks for the comment on the tree photo for Jumble - that's one of mine, taken of the Cherry Blossom near the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, DC, last March

Jasmina and Oma, love your icons too *drools at Oma's*

Estrela, all yours are beautiful! And congrats on 500!!!
        Awesome, Thank you! *hugs*
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Do I have time to send my challenge icons?

Edit- yay I think I do

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Awesome artworks everyone! *spreads some green*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *rushes in*

*drops off challenge entries*

-snip-

*dashes off to make dinner*
            Oma, when will you send them to Jumble and Michael? Do i have time to make something? And why soes on all arts for Michael is AT? (yuck, my English) Does he like AT?
            sigpic

Comment

Icons for various challenges on LJ

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Really? You took it yourself? Wow i's wonderful one! Also the colouring make it even prettier And you're welcome!

Fantastic cropping Oma, you shouldn't be mad at forum grey background - now it's easier to see icon's border, me likes it

Amanda - hot stuff with Vala I love them!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Just dropping in to say that I haven't heard from Jumble yet about Michael's surgery. Keep making those amazing get well art pressies! *looks at watch* shouldn't the challenge post be coming up soon?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *rushes in*

<snipped>
                    What's going on with Michael and Jumble?!?! From the other comments on this page it seems bad...

Ugh! I hate having to be gone!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      What's going on with Michael and Jumble?!?! From the other comments on this page it seems bad...

Ugh! I hate having to be gone!
                      TR! I'll call back the search party! Michael was in a car accident last weekend; they are doing surgery today. We're making get well art and/or cheesy poetry to help him along (and to let Jumble know our thoughts are with her).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        TR! I'll call back the search party! Michael was in a car accident last weekend; they are doing surgery today. We're making get well art and/or cheesy poetry to help him along (and to let Jumble know our thoughts are with her).
                        Hey LJ! Yeah, the search party can head back now. I've just been busy with school and stuff, so I haven't had time to stop by. I can't believe I haven't been on here since Ship Day though! Did we ever get participation badges for that?

And oh wow!! That's horrible! Well, I won't have time to make anything, but will whoever is organizing it all please send her my love and hope for everything to work out for them and Michael to get better?
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Kim!!!
                          Gorgeous icons Amanda

I have to do a little explanation about the following WW wp I just made... there was a news item on the BBC this morning about how pajamas are back in fashion, apparently, and they were arguing about whether they are sexy Anyway, it just made me think of Josh and his oversized pajamas and, well, this is what happened

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome back Kim!!!
                            Gorgeous icons Amanda

I have to do a little explanation about the following WW wp I just made... there was a news item on the BBC this morning about how pajamas are back in fashion, apparently, and they were arguing about whether they are sexy Anyway, it just made me think of Josh and his oversized pajamas and, well, this is what happened

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_sexypjs3.jpg
                            Thanks Josi! Glad to be back! And I love the wp.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great wallie Achaja and Josi!

Love the icons Oma and Amanda.

Sorry, I'm a little late for the challenge post, but something took longer then expected.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                                Awesome artworks everyone! *spreads some green*

Oma, when will you send them to Jumble and Michael? Do i have time to make something? And why soes on all arts for Michael is AT? (yuck, my English) Does he like AT?
                                Yes you do Kitty I'm sending everything on Sunday evening
                                Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                                Hey LJ! Yeah, the search party can head back now. I've just been busy with school and stuff, so I haven't had time to stop by. I can't believe I haven't been on here since Ship Day though! Did we ever get participation badges for that?
                                Um, no, sorry I wasn't here for Ship Day this year

And oh wow!! That's horrible! Well, I won't have time to make anything, but will whoever is organizing it all please send her my love and hope for everything to work out for them and Michael to get better?
                                I'm collecting everything, so of course I will pass your message on

Edit: *looks round* Hey! I didn't miss the challenge post! Excellent! *settles down with Gimp (and popcorn) to wait*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X