The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I'm pressing them all at the same time and it doesn't work...I have CS2...I wonder if that makes a difference? I went into my keyboard shortcuts in PS and there's no shortcut for apply image....but THANK YOU! Because by going image>apply image that worked, yay! That's so going to help especially when I do the multiple images of the same pic (like to lighten it) because I hate having to merge down all the layers! *huggles*

Loving the Jack icons guys!
    You know, that should work. Are you sure you do have the last(upper) layer selected? and not the "layer sort"(screen/soft light etc) still selected or the percentage of that? coz then it doesn't work.
    Otherwise try to make a new layer and then the stamp(shift+ctrl+alt+e). That should work. It always worked for me in CS2

*runs out again*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      You know, that should work. Are you sure you do have the last(upper) layer selected? and not the "layer sort"(screen/soft light etc) still selected or the percentage of that? coz then it doesn't work.
      Otherwise try to make a new layer and then the stamp(shift+ctrl+alt+e). That should work. It always worked for me in CS2

*runs out again*
      I'm hitting that... this is what I can see...

Spoiler:

I should probably be able to add the short-cut...

Does it look like I'm doing anything wrong? *is curious to why this isn't working*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda, I just looked in my own PS and there that one is empty too(apply image)...but my shortcut works...I have no idea how it is called then...I always just call it stamp

I just looked on the Adobe site how they call it and it is called "merge visible" so...perhaps that works lol

Made a new sig since I was awake...and can't go to school yet

sigpic

Comment

The boredom continues

sigpic

Comment

You know Jann... Sam is a full bird Colonel now.

You should get up really early for nothing more often if you come up with arts like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              You know Jann... Sam is a full bird Colonel now.
              Not at the time of those pictures...S8, Avatar. Lt. Colonel *sticks tongue out*

You should get up really early for nothing more often if you come up with arts like that.
              No way...Believe me when I say that the people around me tend to avoid me in the morning...or like my father, try to annoy the hell out of me by being ...*shudders* cheerful...
              Well...perhaps this was more fun to do than an hour of Spanish
              sigpic

Comment

Ah!

Surely not cheerful! And of course it's more fun!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes...I know...the horror...he even hums It is...now I have to go to school though...and they say the trains are driving again...if not and I'm again there I refuse it to go to school today (too lazy for the car )
                  sigpic

Comment

awesome works ladies!!!

i'll post my entries in a minute

btw ... 1 hour of spanish??? Jann ??? gezzzz i wouldn't handle 30 minutes it is sooo complicated to speak even though i can speak Portuguese everyone thinks it is easy but the accent is too much ....
                    sigpic

Comment

a few entries

should i PM it to someone?
                      sigpic

Comment

They look great Rachel. And yes, send them over to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                          btw ... 1 hour of spanish??? Jann ??? gezzzz i wouldn't handle 30 minutes it is sooo complicated to speak even though i can speak Portuguese everyone thinks it is easy but the accent is too much ....
                          It was a short class...tomorrow I have it for 2 hours (after a 4 hour break )

Love the icons Rachel
                          sigpic

Comment

Amanda - try maybe CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+N+E /it creates new layer above and stamps all down/ || also -> (but it's a bit stupid) for me sometimes it also didin't work, then I'm changing the tool, for example from brush tool or whatever I was using to move tool or elseone and then I'm able to stamp layers with this shortcut - I don't know what from it depends but it works

There is also useful (I mean for everyone) shortcut CTRL+E - it merges only two top layers

Great stuff GimPS My sig & icon for the challenge:

sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I love all the icons everyone's making for this challenge Really lovely stuff! And Jann should be bored more often
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome sig and icon Achaja I love the effects on the sig...how did you do the background?

Aaaaaaaaand...another "bored" wp....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X