The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jas, Josi *hugs* I've snurched most of them for future use

I started to make my Season 6 banner, but this idea was stuck in my head so I had to make it first I ended up using promo shots in the end

If I get time later tonight I'll do a tut for it I used lots of cool textures

Josi - the font on the shipper wp was VKTS Scrubbed from dafont.
    sigpic

Comment

Because VSS has asked for S1, and to relieve the pressure on Padme and Amanda..

Edit: Wow Oma, that's brilliant I can just see that in the first Rewatch post, it makes the statement perfectly

VSS says my banner is ok, so now at least I know what sort of thing she is looking for Hopefully she'll end up with several to choose from
      Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2009, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
        Okay, the alert for the SG-1 Shipper Rewatch is now at

DEFCON 3

No pressure, but I'll take a season one banner any time! And something for CotG.
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Because VSS has asked for S1, and to relieve the pressure on Padme and Amanda..

Edit: Wow Oma, that's brilliant I can just see that in the first Rewatch post, it makes the statement perfectly

VSS says my banner is ok, so now at least I know what sort of thing she is looking for Hopefully she'll end up with several to choose from
        The pressure is on!!! *cue Rocky music*

We're making them 600X200...right? And I'm starting the second ep so hopefully i'll have that in 30 mins or so
        Last edited by Regularamanda; 04 April 2009, 05:37 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Max size is 680 x 180 That's the size I used

Comment

Here is 'The Enemy Within'

It's 600X180, if you guys want me to change the size let me know, i'll have a list up for season 1 in a few minutes. Let me know what you guys think of it!

Comment

Season 2 banner

Comment

Season 1-
                Emancipation- Padme
                The Broca Divide- Padme
                The First Commandment- Amanda
                Cold Lazarus- Padme
                The Nox- Amanda
                Brief Candle- Padme
                Thor's Hammer- Amanda
                The Torment of Tantalus- Amanda
                Bloodlines- Padme
                Fire and Water- Amanda
                Hathor- Amanda
                Singularity- Padme
                Cor-ai- Amanda
                Enigma- Padme
                Solitudes- Padme
                Tin Man- Amanda
                There But for the Grace of God- Amanda
                Politics- Amanda
                Within the Serpent's Grasp- Padme

*Anyone want one specifically let me know! Padme said she had an idea for Emancipation and the Broca Divide and I have an idea for politics and There but for the Grace of God
                Padme-Hope you don't mind the ones I gave you, if you a problem with it let me know!

Comment

Love all the rewatch stuff Oma, Jumble and RA.

I'm not feeling very inspired right now, but I did one for S7 in a hurry.

sigpic

Comment

Niiiiice

Comment

Love all the banners, and Oma your giant one is fabulous! Definitely would love to have a tut on that!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Season 3 banner

Cheating madly here, sticking to the same theme makes it really easy to do a lot But maybe not very inspiring

Edit: I've just discovered that I don't have a single screencap for S9 I guess I'll have to raid the GW gallery
                        Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2009, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Jasmina, Anmanda and Jumble, awesome sigs and wallies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a question to those who has CS3. When you install it did it ask crack or something? It'll be awfull if it will stop work in a month or so...
                          Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 04 April 2009, 08:31 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 3 banner

Cheating madly here, sticking to the same theme makes it really easy to do a lot But maybe not very inspiring

Edit: I've just discovered that I don't have a single screencap for S9 I guess I'll have to raid the GW gallery
                            *gasp* You don't even have a screencap of my Jack avatar? Shame shame

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Jasmina, Anmanda and Jumble, awesome sigs and wallies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a question to those who has CS3. When you install it did it ask crack or something? It'll be awfull if it will stop work in a month or so...
                              I don't understand what you mean Kitten Do you mean downloading a trial version? Because that does only last a month.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *gasp* You don't even have a screencap of my Jack avatar? Shame shame
                              *headdesk* Of course I have that one! Silly me But I think it's the only one

Just shows you how rarely I look in my Jack folder these days

Comment

I don't understand what you mean Kitten Do you mean downloading a trial version? Because that does only last a month.

*headdesk* Of course I have that one! Silly me But I think it's the only one

Just shows you how rarely I look in my Jack folder these days
                                no worries its the only one I have from season 9 though I'm pretty sure I don't have as many as you do!

Comment

Working...
                                X