No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here's my Colin-sig. I feel like something is missing, you have any suggestions?

Comment

Hello it is so quiet in here lol ! seems like everyone is still in the carnival parties

Fainne - i love the sig pretty awesome new style
      Josiane - I like the blue sparkly style
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
        Hello it is so quiet in here lol ! seems like everyone is still in the carnival parties

Fainne - i love the sig pretty awesome new style
        Josiane - I like the blue sparkly style
        not me, i hate Carnival. well i like to dress up but i don't like that everyone gets drunk etc...

thank you I'm just playing around looking for a new style

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          not me, i hate Carnival. well i like to dress up but i don't like that everyone gets drunk etc...

thank you I'm just playing around looking for a new style
          i don't like it either i was just kidding

and there is nothing missging on the sig imo
          sigpic

Comment

UhSir love the new header, your LJ looks really pretty
            Fainne the Colin sig is great too!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi, it's me! Fianne, I love the colin sig! It made me think of the (I'm just a lightneing rod for your hate, aren't I Drew?". We play games from Who's Line at my theatre group. The great thing is, the kids are just as funny as the group on the TV! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
              This is my own sig of my fave character!

Comment

so here's my Colin-sig. I feel like something is missing, you have any suggestions?

http://img8.myimg.de/colinf5ffa.png
                Woooo! Whose Line!

PS: Hey sis!
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Looooooooove all the arties Squee!

And YAY for me, I finally got my PS4 working again(the last month or so PS CS4 didn't work and I used a bad working CS3, that took approximately 5 min to load a picture)

Now gotta think of something to PS he he...
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's my challenge sig ( I hope tis not too late to submit it!!!)
                    Last edited by hamatau'ri; 25 February 2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                      i don't like it either i was just kidding

and there is nothing missging on the sig imo
                      Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Fainne the Colin sig is great too!
                      thank you
                      Originally posted by E'lyssa View Post
                      Hi, it's me! Fianne, I love the colin sig! It made me think of the (I'm just a lightneing rod for your hate, aren't I Drew?". We play games from Who's Line at my theatre group. The great thing is, the kids are just as funny as the group on the TV! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
                      i so loved that line. He said it because Ryan and Drew where fighting - so funny! thank you I wish i could play that but i'm not good in improving at all xD
                      Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                      Woooo! Whose Line!
                      Best comedy show ever!
                      Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      And YAY for me, I finally got my PS4 working again(the last month or so PS CS4 didn't work and I used a bad working CS3, that took approximately 5 min to load a picture)
                      YAY so cool. is it much better than CS3?
                      Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
                      Here's my challenge sig ( I hope tis not too late to submit it!!!) http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/995/c...6sjsigcopy.jpg
                      very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        30+ unlabeled layers (I did a lot of experimenting and ended up deleting quite a few more.) All that means I won't be able to recreate it because I won't remember what I did.

Oma - Do you need one of these for your hand? I'm sure Jumble won't mind if you borrow for awhile. Just don't try taking the Martin ones away from her.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...DA-bandage.jpg
                        Yes, yes I do! *huggles the plaster* *huggles Estrela*

Thanks everyone, my hand is a lot better today I've been exercising it lots to get it mobile. I can't grip properly yet or hold anything heavy, but I can type and click without too much trouble

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I miss them too

*huggles LJ*

*huggles SG-1*

*huggles LJ's sig*

just made a new sig and wanted to share

<snipped>
                        Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! *huggles Fainne* I adore Ryan and Colin Love the sigs, they're fab How about Greg Proops or Clive Anderson for the next one????

Edit: Now if only we had screencaps from the shows....can you imagine the stuff that could be made?!?!?!?!?! ROFL

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Fab sig Fainne, I love the colours

*sigh* I seem to be stuck in a sparkly blue phase, just made this:

Ooooooh! I love those effects Josi It looks really great I love the misty look on SG-1.

*huggles Josi too*

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
                        Here's my challenge sig ( I hope tis not too late to submit it!!!) [URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/995/c...copy.jpg[/IMG]
                        Not too late at all You can submit for the challenges right up until I post the next one (which is usually around 10pm (GMT) on Friday nights Can you PM it to me as well? Thanks. *huggles*

*huggles everyone else too *
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Not too late at all You can submit for the challenges right up until I post the next one (which is usually around 10pm (GMT) on Friday nights Can you PM it to me as well? Thanks. *huggles*
                          *huggles everyone else too *
                          Done!

Comment

*huggles Oma*

hamatau'ri, love the challenge contribution!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              Thanks everyone, my hand is a lot better today I've been exercising it lots to get it mobile. I can't grip properly yet or hold anything heavy, but I can type and click without too much trouble

good to hear that. have you been to the doctor with that?
                              Baaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! *huggles Fainne* I adore Ryan and Colin Love the sigs, they're fab How about Greg Proops or Clive Anderson for the next one????
                              wow, I didn't expect so many people liking them hmmm.. I was about making a more serious one for Colin, and then Greg Proops he's awesome. I watched more of the american show so i missed Clive anderson. But I will catch up the british version after I finished the american one

Comment

I have an idea for a photoshopped picture. Either Jack shooting sam in entity or sam shooting jack in Gemini, with a caption "We always hurt the ones we love" I would make it myself but i'm rubbish and wouldn't want to ruin it. Plus i dont own photoshop. If no one's busy that is.
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X