zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post

3. Anything with Sam/Vala. Maybe them with shopping bags, or laughing, or shooting people

this imaginary convo between two girlfriends just suddenly popped into my head...

gf1: hey, what should we do today?
    gf2: oh, i don't know...
    gf1: what about some shopping?
    gf2: sure.
    gf1: or we could watch some funny movies and laugh our brains out.
    gf1: or we could go shoot some ppl.
    gf2: oh, that sounds like fun!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      (((Melissa)))

There's no one with only stargate in it. I found Gilles's doci smiley and edited it a bit and here's the result:

Spoiler:

this is another one of Gilles's after editing:

Gilles aka Wallpaperman = creator of the original Sg smilies. i bow before your greatness, Gilles.
      Hurrah!!! Thanks, Zuz! I had seen the sideways kawoosh, of course...but not the event horizon front on. Thanks for editing the gate alone!

I wanna make some smilie stories for our next ship event...and I just don't think I can do it without the gate!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

this imaginary convo between two girlfriends just suddenly popped into my head...

gf1: hey, what should we do today?
        gf2: oh, i don't know...
        gf1: what about some shopping?
        gf1: or we could watch some funny movies and laugh our brains out.
        gf1: or we could go shoot some ppl.
        gf2: oh, that sounds like fun!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          hey, zuz

could you possibly make a joe mallozzi smiley, adding in a black pug or black french bulldog?

sally
          Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Yeah, make a JM one! This is what he looks like:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...een/jown3d.jpg

^I have this picture handy since I use it so often.
          Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          I third it, a Joe one LOL

<snip>
          For majorsal, PG15, Jenner and others who asked for Joe Mallozzi smilies:

The trouble with Joe is that his face is too classic (no distinguishing features) so I'm aware that the smiley doesn't look much like him but that's it. Not gonna be better.

[rant]And people, I have repeated it many times. I really hate making new smilies. If you want me to make new expressions to smilies that already float around feel free to ask I'll see what I can do. But if you want a lovely shiny new smiley you better ask Myn, she likes the challenge and overall enjoys it very much.

I created a bunch of original smilies for my friends, I made Jacob, Baal and long haired Sam and a few others but that's it. [/rant]
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

The trouble with Joe is that his face is too classic (no distinguishing features) so I'm aware that the smiley doesn't look much like him but that's it. Not gonna be better.

[rant]And people, I have repeated it many times. I really hate making new smilies. If you want me to make new expressions to smilies that already float around feel free to ask I'll see what I can do. But if you want a lovely shiny new smiley you better ask Myn, she likes the challenge and overall enjoys it very much.

I created a bunch of original smilies for my friends, I made Jacob, Baal and long haired Sam and a few others but that's it. [/rant]
            It looks enough like him to suit me! And thanks again for long-haired Sam!

Comment

that's really cool! PG15'll love those!!! and I'm sure Joe M himself will too!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Love the Joe smilies zuz!

Comment

Oh I was new here...diddn't know you didn't like making new smilies. Sorry. Thanks for the Joe smilie though. Much appreciated. It's uber cute. Now off to find Myn, whoever she is.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I LOVE THEM!!!

Oh, that "Evil Joe" one is going to come in veeeery handy.

Comment

I LOVE THEM!!!

do you want to show joe or me?

(really, let me know)

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I've already posted a lengthy comment on today's blog, so I think you should have the honor.

Comment

I've already posted a lengthy comment on today's blog, so I think you should have the honor.
                          k.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

No need to be sorry, varabella, I didn't mean to distress you with my comment and it wasn't directed at you anyway. It was just a general rant (I do that quite often - the ranting).

What I meant was that I don't like making new smilies from scratch (unlike Myn). So if you leave a request for a completely new smiley here it might take forever for me to get around and make it.
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              It looks enough like him to suit me! And thanks again for long-haired Sam!
                              You're welcome, Melissa. I made the smiley with POV episode in mind and now that I've seen Sam's hair in Atlantis s4 promos I might have to revise it a bit.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              that's really cool! PG15'll love those!!! and I'm sure Joe M himself will too!!!
                              Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Love the Joe smilies zuz!
                              I LOVE THEM!!!

I'm really glad you like the JM smilies. They are not very good though.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Hey, I've been admiring your smileys for awhile now...and I was hoping you could possibly make me one or two? I don't know how this works...if you need pictures or anything but here are a few I'd like if you have the time to make them (I put them in order of preference...to make it easier if you can only make one):

1. Vala and some handcuffs, smirking or raising an eyebrow. If it's possible, I'd like to have Daniel in there somewhere...but if you can't do it that's fine.
                                Spoiler:
                                Something like the scene in Unending.

<snip>
                                For Stef:

If you like this one I can make a few variations. I wasn't sure about the handcuffs, I haven't watched Unending yet, but I might have heard about them being pink...*confused*
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X