Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    @ the bold: *blush* (((zuz)))

Yep, it certainly was a challenge. But, I think I managed it pretty well...

Spoiler:

Are those right?
    Myn: I tried to green you for your new smilies, but I already greened you this week.
    I LOVE THEM!!!! (especially J/T, but they are all great.)

MENTAL GREEN FOR YOU!!!!

Comment

Oh wow!! These are all great!
      Looked at most of them, stole snurched a lot of them!

Is it possible to request this smilie without Teyla, when you have the time?
      (or did I miss it?)
      Originally posted by zuz View Post
      For telpethoniel:

Comment

So are we allowed to use the smileys anywhere on the forum!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I think so!

Comment

i believe the pretense is that we can use them anywhere as long as we give credit where credit is due... after all they're aren't making all these emoticons for their own health...
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

I always credit when I can. It's only polite, especially if certain smileys have been made for you. I've credited everyone who made my sig smileys.

Comment

These are adorable! You are so creative with them!

I have snagged several, including some Carson/Cadman ones!

Thanks!
                Shelby
                http://www.gateruner.com
                My LJ: http://gateruner.livejournal.com
                "You crack me up nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  I think so!
                  Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  i believe the pretense is that we can use them anywhere as long as we give credit where credit is due... after all they're aren't making all these emoticons for their own health...
                  Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  I always credit when I can. It's only polite, especially if certain smileys have been made for you. I've credited everyone who made my sig smileys.
                  (((Linda))) If you go back to the number 1 post of this thread you can read there that it's o.k. to use any of my smilies anywhere on GW Forums as long as you're not hotlinking.

HOTLINKING is BAD.

And firefly is right that credit is nice But it's not a conditio sine qua non.
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Well DUH,the first post....now why didn't i think to go there,am i a dunce or what!

Anywho just so you know i would never hotlink and crediting you is only fair,after all you spend so much time on them and do a great job you deserve it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I love all your smilies, Zuz!!! They are so creative and imaginative.

If you get time in the future, would it be possible for you to create a Sheppard smilie with him in an infirmary bed, banged up but smiling? The whumpers would love to see something like that, especially SheppyD! Thank you!

sigpic

Comment

would it be possible(when you have the time) to have Teyla holding a sign or saying "get off the floor John" after a sparring session? just wondering is all.

or if it is easier, could you make one of just Teyla but with a sword like they have here only not Cam?(you can tell I like Teyla here, always wanted to see her with a sword!)

Only if it is possible and you have the time zuz, no need to hurry!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hey, zuz

could you possibly make a joe mallozzi smiley, adding in a black pug or black french bulldog?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, make a JM one! This is what he looks like:

^I have this picture handy since I use it so often.

Comment

I third it, a Joe one LOL

And maybe a Carl Binder one, he rocks hard too. LOL. Not sure what characteristics you could use that would "scream Carl" (like Joe's pugs) but you'll think of something. That is if you decide to do it!

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

He makes a face when he eats something he doesn't like, it seems. For instance, here and here.

Comment

Working...
                                X